PDA

View Full Version : Any one going to the new york for the game?

chiefnut
12-06-2011, 05:11 PM
my wife and I are going, she,s a jets fan, she goes to a couple of games a year with a season tix holder she works with. so we bought both tix for the CHIEFS game. I hope i get to see some of you there!!:chiefs:

chief31
12-06-2011, 05:54 PM
my wife and I are going, she,s a jets fan, she goes to a couple of games a year with a season tix holder she works with. so we bought both tix for the CHIEFS game. I hope i get to see some of you there!!:chiefs:

Well, I am not heading to New York any time soon, but I hope you both have a great time, and you come away with the bragging rights.

jb908
12-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Ill be there!!! Live in Edison, NJ. Bought my tickets with some Jets fans over the summer. We now realize, we all overpaid for the tickets since both teams suck.

chiefnut
12-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Ill be there!!! Live in Edison, NJ. Bought my tickets with some Jets fans over the summer. We now realize, we all overpaid for the tickets since both teams suck.

it doesn't matter, i'm starting to get excited just to see them in person again, and i think this game is winnable if we get a couple of breaks go our way. "it's always better to be lucky than good":chiefs:

toyotapower
12-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Do us all a favor and throw a beer at firetruck eddie or whatever his name is. They show him at least a dozen times a game, there's a good chance a camera will see it happen

KCraised
12-10-2011, 02:09 AM
Do us all a favor and throw a beer at firetruck eddie or whatever his name is. They show him at least a dozen times a game, there's a good chance a camera will see it happen

That's probably grounds for a full scale riot. Great idea, in theory:)

jb908
12-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Message to you going Chiefnut. I recommend you do NOT wear any Chiefs attire. The Jets, Coaches, players & Fans are the worst people. I plan to wear Chiefs Sneakers, but that is as far as i'll take it. I've seen countless fans of others teams get the works. Soda's & food thrown at them, etc

I'm excited though. Hope it isn't tooo cold.

jb

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 04:05 PM
I feel bad for the walk of shame after you left the game. Been there too many times! This team SUCKS on every level, sorry you paid money to be there to see it.

hardcorechiefsfan
12-11-2011, 05:27 PM
I feel bad for the walk of shame after you left the game. Been there too many times! This team SUCKS on every level, sorry you paid money to be there to see it.
Well, his wife got to see her team win. I wish it could of been the other way around but the chiefs never lose a chance to make a bad team look good.

chiefnut
12-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Message to you going Chiefnut. I recommend you do NOT wear any Chiefs attire. The Jets, Coaches, players & Fans are the worst people. I plan to wear Chiefs Sneakers, but that is as far as i'll take it. I've seen countless fans of others teams get the works. Soda's & food thrown at them, etc

I'm excited though. Hope it isn't tooo cold.

jb
I was in full regalia, matching red CHIEFS sweatshirt[hoodie] and sweatpants, matching ski cap, wool vintage 1962 red & gold CHIEFS varsity jacket and red & gold CHIEFS fleece stadium blanket. I had no problems. there was a good smattering of red & gold at the game, i didn't see or here anyone get seriously hassled. only one moron as we were leaving yelled at the top of his lungs "CHIEFS suck, go back gto Kansas City!" i looked at him and said "seriously, that's the best you could come up with? , and yes we do suck!":punk: