PDA

View Full Version : Hello Sea of Red!

cowchief
10-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been looking for a site like this for a few years now. Anyway, I am a first year season ticket holder and am loving it. I used to go to 2 or 3 games a year, but broke down and bought season tickets this year. I love football but must admit that I am a Cowboys fan. I grew up in Dallas. I moved here in 99 and had no intentions of donning red. A friend of mine had season tickets and invited me to Arrowhead. WHAT A BLAST. I had been to numerous Cowbos games and would trade them all for one Arrowhead experience. You guys dont know how good you have it, It is a huge party. Anyway, I slowly became a Chiefs fan and now season ticket holder. I live near Springfield so its a bit of a pilgimage for me. You guys ought to see all of the Cheifs vehicles northbound on Hwy 13 Sunday mornings. Anyway, thats it for now. WAR Jarrod Allen flushing Gerrard out of the pocket, WAR Derrick Johnson planting his *** when he scrambles and WAR Chiefs beating the Jags by 14 and FINALLY getting a little national recognition.

hermhater
10-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been looking for a site like this for a few years now. Anyway, I am a first year season ticket holder and am loving it. I used to go to 2 or 3 games a year, but broke down and bought season tickets this year. I love football but must admit that I am a Cowboys fan. I grew up in Dallas. I moved here in 99 and had no intentions of donning red. A friend of mine had season tickets and invited me to Arrowhead. WHAT A BLAST. I had been to numerous Cowbos games and would trade them all for one Arrowhead experience. You guys dont know how good you have it, It is a huge party. Anyway, I slowly became a Chiefs fan and now season ticket holder. I live near Springfield so its a bit of a pilgimage for me. You guys ought to see all of the Cheifs vehicles northbound on Hwy 13 Sunday mornings. Anyway, thats it for now. WAR Jarrod Allen flushing Gerrard out of the pocket, WAR Derrick Johnson planting his *** when he scrambles and WAR Chiefs beating the Jags by 14 and FINALLY getting a little national recognition.

Give this man a beer!!!!

:sign0098::sign0098::sign0098::D:D:D :toast2:

Guru
10-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Give this man a beer!!!!

:sign0098::sign0098::sign0098::D:D:D :toast2:

I am certain that Canada would spare one.

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 12:09 AM
So nice to see the converted enter the flock. :)

sling58
10-05-2007, 07:29 AM

Finally saw the light huh? Great to have another fan on the site.

m0ef0e
10-05-2007, 03:38 PM

Welcome to the Red side. Glad to have you with us, bro! Cheers to the Chiefs kickin that @$$! :bananen_smilies046:

m0ebr0
10-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been looking for a site like this for a few years now. Anyway, I am a first year season ticket holder and am loving it. I used to go to 2 or 3 games a year, but broke down and bought season tickets this year. I love football but must admit that I am a Cowboys fan. I grew up in Dallas. I moved here in 99 and had no intentions of donning red. A friend of mine had season tickets and invited me to Arrowhead. WHAT A BLAST. I had been to numerous Cowbos games and would trade them all for one Arrowhead experience. You guys dont know how good you have it, It is a huge
party. Anyway, I slowly became a Chiefs fan and now season ticket holder. I live near Springfield so its a bit of a pilgimage for me. You guys ought to see all of the Cheifs vehicles northbound on Hwy 13 Sunday mornings. Anyway, thats it for now. WAR Jarrod Allen flushing Gerrard out of the pocket, WAR Derrick Johnson planting his *** when he scrambles and WAR Chiefs beating the Jags by 14 and FINALLY getting a little national recognition.

I can respect u being a Dallas fan since thats where u came from. If I moved away id still be a Chiefs fan. Good to know that ure not close minded on the matter. :D

As for Arrowhead theres none like it on earth. It has the ablility to change people.

sling58
10-06-2007, 08:00 AM
I can respect u being a Dallas fan since thats where u came from. If I moved away id still be a Chiefs fan. Good to know that ure not close minded on the matter. :D

As for Arrowhead theres none like it on earth. It has the ablility to change people.

Have done and continue to be one! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!