PDA

View Full Version : Latest low blow to the Ego

drstandley31
12-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Wife buys 500 bucks of worthless stock to support her Packers. I can hardly stand watch our friggin games.

This has got to change sometime soon.

Chiefster
12-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Divorce her! :lol:
j/k

TopekaRoy
12-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Wife buys 500 bucks of worthless stock to support her Packers. I can hardly stand watch our friggin games.

Does she know that it's not real stock and cannot increase or decrease in value, because it has no value to begin with? It doesn't even give her (as an owner of the team) preference for season tickets! All it does is give her a chance to buy exclusive "stockholder only" apparel, and she doesn't even get a discount on that!

It's just a scam to get ignorant Packer fans to send the team their hard earned money so they can offset the costs of upgrading the stadium.

Divorce her!

texaschief
12-07-2011, 03:35 AM
I got home yesterday to find that my wife had spent $400 on a freakin BEAN BAG!!

I think mine's worse.

nicfre2011
12-07-2011, 08:31 AM

The only solution :

Hire Winston Moss as head coach.
Hire Tom Clements as offensive coordinator.
Hire Darren Perry as defensive coordinator.
sign Matt Flynn as a free agent.

LOL

drstandley31
12-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Does she know that it's not real stock and cannot increase or decrease in value, because it has no value to begin with? It doesn't even give her (as an owner of the team) preference for season tickets! All it does is give her a chance to buy exclusive "stockholder only" apparel, and she doesn't even get a discount on that!

It's just a scam to get ignorant Packer fans to send the team their hard earned money so they can offset the costs of upgrading the stadium.

Divorce her!
Of course they know that! They're packer fans, they don't give a sht. Hey, it's her money not mine. Not much worse than me paying thousands of dollars in airfare, rental cars, hotel rooms & meals, apparel & tickets to watch the chiefs get slaughtered. My moral high ground is a little shaky. At least one of us is enjoying this season.

drstandley31
12-07-2011, 11:11 AM
I got home yesterday to find that my wife had spent $400 on a freakin BEAN BAG!!

I think mine's worse.
That is funny. Probably doesn't even have a chiefs logo on it.

TopekaRoy
12-07-2011, 11:47 AM

I think mine's worse.

Of course they know that! They're packer fans, they don't give a sht. Hey, it's her money not mine. Not much worse than me paying thousands of dollars in airfare, rental cars, hotel rooms & meals, apparel & tickets to watch the chiefs get slaughtered. My moral high ground is a little shaky. At least one of us is enjoying this season.
Good point. I guess you can keep her then. :D

:lol: X 3!

OPLookn
12-07-2011, 01:17 PM

Just be happy she's a football fan. I know what I'm getting into but my fiance detest's football at any level of play. I have to flat out tell her that she can schedule away the day on Saturdays and parts of Sundays. Because she conveniently has something for me or us to do but I WILL be watching the Chiefs come game time!

texaschief
12-07-2011, 03:20 PM

At least it's red... Maybe I'll find a big *** KC Arrowhead to get sewn on it when she's away at work...

Seek
12-07-2011, 05:46 PM

Of course now as a owner of the Packers she could be fined up to 500K if she publicly bad mouths the refs or commissioner.

drstandley31
12-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Of course now as a owner of the Packers she could be fined up to 500K if she publicly bad mouths the refs or commissioner.
Well, she's meaner than a snake. The Commish better look out! Ha. Hell I've bought a lot more than 500 bucks worth of worthless Sht in my life. If it makes her happy, then I'm happy. I hope we find a way to beat the crap out of them next week!