PDA

View Full Version : Here is why the Chiefs are aweome

#58ChiefsFan
12-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Today in the mail a Christmas or Holiday or whatever is politically correct to call it card arrived. Here is what it says...

On May 22, the deadliest tornado in recorded history struck Joplin, Missouri. The tragedy destroyed homes, fractured families and forever changed the landscape of the community.

While much was lost in the storm, hope was not. The people of Joplin are rebuilding their city with inspiring resolve, and the Kansas City Chiefs are honored to support their efforts this season.

In celebration of the spirit of hope, a gift has been purchased, wrapped and will be delivered by the Chiefs to a child in Joplin on your behalf.

Thats pretty cool of them to try and help the kids in Joplin have a good Christmas. :chiefs:

Drunker Hillbilly
12-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Today in the mail a Christmas or Holiday or whatever is politically correct to call it card arrived. Here is what it says...

On May 22, the deadliest tornado in recorded history struck Joplin, Missouri. The tragedy destroyed homes, fractured families and forever changed the landscape of the community.

While much was lost in the storm, hope was not. The people of Joplin are rebuilding their city with inspiring resolve, and the Kansas City Chiefs are honored to support their efforts this season.

In celebration of the spirit of hope, a gift has been purchased, wrapped and will be delivered by the Chiefs to a child in Joplin on your behalf.

Thats pretty cool of them to try and help the kids in Joplin have a good Christmas. :chiefs:
Very, very cool!!

Chiefster
12-10-2011, 11:18 PM
It's a Christmas card. :D

ctchiefsfan
12-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Was this card soliciting donations? If so, please post the address to send donations and I'll send along a weeks worth of beer money.

AussieChiefsFan
12-11-2011, 03:13 AM

Thats pretty awesome

#58ChiefsFan
12-11-2011, 07:28 AM
Was this card soliciting donations? If so, please post the address to send donations and I'll send along a weeks worth of beer money.

They were not solicitating. I'm guessing it was sent to all the season ticket holders because Clark and Donovan have never even offered to buy me a beer in the stadium.:smile

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 04:11 PM
So there is something they can do right. Too bad it's not Football.

hardcorechiefsfan
12-11-2011, 05:20 PM

Kudos to the chiefs for helping Joplin. They even let the college, high school(can't remember which)play a football game in Arrowhead stadium but as far as the gift goes, I think they could of done better than 1 gift to 1 child especially when there are 53(?) players on the team with HUGE paychecks.

#58ChiefsFan
12-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Kudos to the chiefs for helping Joplin. They even let the college, high school(can't remember which)play a football game in Arrowhead stadium but as far as the gift goes, I think they could of done better than 1 gift to 1 child especially when there are 53(?) players on the team with HUGE paychecks.

Im guessing they did that for all the season ticket holders

kckidd8870
12-11-2011, 09:30 PM
I agree with you hard core chiefs fan.Ill keep my coments to myself.53 players and 1 present.not cool
That's all Ill say.