PDA

View Full Version : We just got Dirty Sanchezed

figcrostic
12-11-2011, 03:21 PM
The refs clearly are biased toward the Jets, we got picked apart by a below average qb, and ran on by a below average running team. Tyler Palko is officially the worst qb I have ever seen at the NFL level I would rather have brodie croyle over this guy any day.On top of all that we gave up down by 4 td's and it's 4th and 2 and we kick the ball that doesn't sound like a team that wants to win. I don't care how bad stanzi is he can't be worse then this trash hell give the man a try.

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Late in the 3rd qtr we had 13 more penalty yards than we did offense. Total meltdown by everybody on this team except our punter! Bad coaching, bad playing, bad everything. It was disgusting. I've never wanted any player in any league to ever get hurt. But I wish someone would knock Palko out of a game so Anybody else could quarterback.

70 chiefsfan70
12-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Late in the 3rd qtr we had 13 more penalty yards than we did offense. Total meltdown by everybody on this team except our punter! Bad coaching, bad playing, bad everything. It was disgusting. I've never wanted any player in any league to ever get hurt. But I wish someone would knock Palko out of a game so Anybody else could quarterback.

I caught myself thinking the same thing, but retracted,and only wished him a long leave of absent, like about 120 years.

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 04:19 PM
I caught myself thinking the same thing, but retracted,and only wished him a long leave of absent, like about 120 years.
OK, I'll take that. That way I don't have to have bad thoughts.

hardcorechiefsfan
12-11-2011, 04:22 PM
I remember a time when if the chiefs were gettingpiled in penalties, you knew they were winning. Sadly that hasn't been the case for the past few years.

figcrostic
12-11-2011, 04:55 PM

I don't wanna see him get hurt I want our HC to realize he sucks and try something different.

hardcorechiefsfan
12-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Sanchez was just better.

Vandelay
12-11-2011, 05:20 PM
I don't wanna see him get hurt I want our HC to realize he sucks and try something different.
That would be nice.:bananen_smilies046:

azchiefsfan
12-11-2011, 05:39 PM
I have reserved judgement on Palko until today. He suuuuuucks! But I think he demonstrates how impressive Cassel really is with what they have to work with, though.

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Nobody wants him hurt. except for his feelings. I just want him gone. Why would he be our backup in the first place? 1) unless it's someone really good, you should never have a left handed QB backup your right hand qb. That changes every aspect of your offense. 2) HE SUCKS. He's sucked everywhere, and we finally see why!

nigeriannightmare
12-11-2011, 09:02 PM

And succop he did nail a 54 yarder.

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 09:03 PM
And succop he did nail a 54 yarder.
I know. And I really like that kid. Felt bad when he totally f'd up that onside kick. When the wheels are falling off, they all do. I think we got a winner in succop. 17 straight I think.

nigeriannightmare
12-11-2011, 09:07 PM
:mooning:
I know. And I really like that kid. Felt bad when he totally f'd up that onside kick. When the wheels are falling off, they all do. I think we got a winner in succop. 17 straight I think.

We saw that in the bar and laughed. Of course that happened.

Chiefster
12-12-2011, 12:14 AM
The refs clearly are biased toward the Jets, we got picked apart by a below average qb, and ran on by a below average running team. Tyler Palko is officially the worst qb I have ever seen at the NFL level I would rather have brodie croyle over this guy any day.On top of all that we gave up down by 4 td's and it's 4th and 2 and we kick the ball that doesn't sound like a team that wants to win. I don't care how bad stanzi is he can't be worse then this trash hell give the man a try.

You do know that Palko has one more win than Croyle does, right? :D

ctchiefsfan
12-12-2011, 06:53 AM
If I have to see Palko one more time I will probably puke myself to death. No...I don't really want to see Palko die a horrible lingering death....simply releasing the idiot would suffice.

figcrostic
12-12-2011, 10:45 AM
You do know that Palko has one more win than Croyle does, right? :D

Believe it or not Palko also has a better team. The defense Croyle had would not hold the Bears to 3 points.