PDA

View Full Version : If you got to ask 1 Question to Haley after the game

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 06:03 PM
If you were at the after game press conference, what one question would you ask Haley? With all honesty, what would you do.

Vandelay
12-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Why the f**k won't you put Stanzi in?

Ryfo18
12-11-2011, 06:08 PM
"How do you score more than 10 points in a game?"

Would stump him

hardcorechiefsfan
12-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Why were you brought to Kansas City and why haven't you accomplished what you were paid a bunch of money to accomplish?

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Mine would be: What was your game plan going into today, and what happened to it?

azchiefsfan
12-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Do you like to lose or is it impossible for you to be more flexible and creative?

matthewschiefs
12-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Why don't you take a long walk off a short cliff?

To extreme?

okikcfan
12-11-2011, 06:50 PM

Really? What is Stanzi? Is he our Savior? Yea he could have saved the game. :lol: :yahoo:

Vandelay
12-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Really? What is Stanzi? Is he our Savior? Yea he could have saved the game. :lol: :yahoo:
What is Stanzi? He's NOT Palko.

figcrostic
12-11-2011, 06:59 PM

:bananen_smilies046:

okikcfan
12-11-2011, 07:05 PM
And you really think he would have done better?

#58ChiefsFan
12-11-2011, 07:28 PM
You continue to say this is on you as the head coach but what exactly are you doing to change that? It looks like the same crap week in and week out, please explain.

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 07:30 PM
You continue to say this is on you as the head coach but what exactly are you doing to change that? It looks like the same crap week in and week out, please explain.
Nice. That's a great question.

Miller
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Could not have done worse. That would be impossible to do worse.

kcallin
12-11-2011, 07:57 PM
"Have you picked a home in a new city yet?"

Bike
12-11-2011, 08:22 PM
It's irrelevant at this point if he does better than Palko or not. It's all about next year at this point. Let's see what he can do...

okikcfan
12-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Could not have done worse. That would be impossible to do worse.

So it would be impossible to do worse then Palko did today? Wow, I see a possible man crush here. Stanzi has never played a real game. He would have got his a$$ kicked out there. It would have been run play after run play and no score. You want embarressment? Start Stanzi next week vs the Packers...:beat_DeadHorse: :whipping1: :meow:

Bike
12-11-2011, 08:29 PM
So it would be impossible to do worse then Palko did today? Wow, I see a possible man crush here. Stanzi has never played a real game. He would have got his a$$ kicked out there. It would have been run play after run play and no score. You want embarressment? Start Stanzi next week vs the Packers...:beat_DeadHorse: :whipping1: :meow:
Neither of our backup qb's have nfl experience. Bad mistake.

Miller
12-11-2011, 10:26 PM
It doesn't matter who is behind center next week it will probably be embarrassing. But Palko is not working, give Stanzi a shot, even if it is a small one, to see what he is made of. So at draft time we can see who would be the best fit. I do agree with you that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Look at the Cassel vs Palko debate that was going on. It is pretty safe to say that people calling for Palko to start over Cassel were wrong. But we did not know that before, now we do. Same think with Stanzi, I would like to see if there is hope in him, or if he sucks.

He would have got his a$$ kicked out there. It would have been run play after run play and no score.
BTW, did you watch the game? because that is what happened.

KCraised
12-12-2011, 01:11 AM
It doesn't matter who is behind center next week it will probably be embarrassing. But Palko is not working, give Stanzi a shot, even if it is a small one, to see what he is made of. So at draft time we can see who would be the best fit. I do agree with you that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Look at the Cassel vs Palko debate that was going on. It is pretty safe to say that people calling for Palko to start over Cassel were wrong. But we did not know that before, now we do. Same think with Stanzi, I would like to see if there is hope in him, or if he sucks.

BTW, did you watch the game? because that is what happened.

I know I was for trying Palko over Cassel and was wrong, although I wanted to see Stanzi but we had to go through Palko 1st. Cassel looks like A. rodgers compared to Palko. Bring Stanzi on

Chiefster
12-12-2011, 01:17 AM
How many OCs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

AussieChiefsFan
12-12-2011, 05:02 AM
Why was Palko in the Whole game? Why not put in Stanzi?

#58ChiefsFan
12-12-2011, 06:42 AM
Why was Palko in the Whole game? Why not put in Stanzi?

IIRC Orton split first team reps with Palko again last week hoping he was going to be able to play, Stanzi would have such a limited knowledge of the playbook they only had two options. A) put him in to hand off only or B) let him do Bill Muirs job.

AussieChiefsFan
12-12-2011, 07:29 AM
IIRC Orton split first team reps with Palko again last week hoping he was going to be able to play, Stanzi would have such a limited knowledge of the playbook they only had two options. A) put him in to hand off only or B) let him do Bill Muirs job.

But stilll. At the later end of a losing game, let stanzi have a go.

OPLookn
12-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Q: Why can't you keep your f**kin hands off the offense and let the OC do his job?!?

figcrostic
12-12-2011, 10:58 AM
How many OCs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One but we S canned him and now he's the Bills HC

Bike
12-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Southwest or American?

Chiefster
12-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Southwest or American?

:lol:

Greyhound.

GoHardorGoHome
12-12-2011, 09:08 PM
At what point did you decide that you should stop hangin' out with the Old Ricky Williams and smoke trees because you definitely look.....and coach like it.

You CANNOT BE FRIENDS WITH THE PLAYERS AND THEIR BOSS. IT NEVER WORKS.