PDA

View Full Version : haley almost brought stanzi in

marloweopatchiefs
12-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Haley thought about bringing in Stanzi at QB - Kansas City Chiefs - CBSSports.com RapidReports (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16415569)

hardcorechiefsfan
12-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Wee! Thinking doesn't do it.

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Obama's been thinking about turning around the economy.

Vandelay
12-11-2011, 06:32 PM
I've been thinking about kicking Haley in the sack.

okikcfan
12-11-2011, 06:40 PM
yea, and you would all still hate him if he would of let Stanzi in and he threw 3 or 4 interceptions. So does it really matter? Did you really believe we had a good chance to win? Maybe we could start Stanzi next week and whoop some packers butt......Oh wait we still have that puss Orton, we are safe now.

#58ChiefsFan
12-11-2011, 07:18 PM

REP!

chief31
12-11-2011, 08:33 PM

Pretty tough to fix a Republican train wreck, especially when every move you make to that end is greeted with hatred and remarks about teleprompters and birth certificates.

chiefnut
12-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Pretty tough to fix a Republican train wreck, especially when every move you make to that end is greeted with hatred and remarks about teleprompters and birth certificates.

now now lets not have any political discussions, we have enuf CHIEFS stuff to rail on. i woukld have rather seen stanzi in the 4th qtr just to get experience, if that meant 2 or 3 pix so be it.

Bike
12-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Debt and unemployment just ain't quite high enough for some people. But this isn't the forum. I will stop.

okikcfan
12-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Amen to that brother!

N TX Dave
12-11-2011, 08:56 PM

Maybe Todd could still blame all the problems on Herm!

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Really? ha. Total Dem congress for 4 years. 2 years with WH, senate super majority and house majority. still have WH and Senate. But I guess it's always easier to blame others. almost 1,000 days and not a budget from the senate. ha.

drstandley31
12-11-2011, 08:58 PM
why not. seems to be the way to duck all the real issues.

okikcfan
12-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Look we all had High Hopes for this season but it is what it is. I believe, and I'm sure it's just me but I don't think Haley has faith in Cassel when he was still active. He was too inconsistant. Injuries have killed us, our Oline has killed us, no depth and our defense stays on the field way to long. They are beaten and abused. I would also like to see what Stanzi has to offer but not against the Jets or Packers. Orton may play next week but it won't help us any vs the Packers. So with that said unless Orton completely sucks, I dont think we will see him this year. I understand the hatered toward Haley but I for one am in favor of him for one more year. Then go from there.

kckidd8870
12-11-2011, 09:19 PM
At least I would have seen that he tried something different by putting him in.Instead of being stubborn and watching Puko stink the joint up.The same dam stupid plays too.Nothing ,I mean nothing across the middle.Know quick slants or anything.Were was Dexter at today.Hardly even used him.Time for Haley and Palko to go.Cassel to ,but Pioli won't admit he was wrong about bring him in.Know upgrade to the O-line either.This whole franchise is a wreck.Hope this off season and next season is alot better.I have a feeling it wont be,if Pioli is still here.What we gonna let Haley go and bring in Josh Daniels.There is an upgrade,not.I guess we will have to wait and be disappointed next year.Well,im done complaining.See you all soon.

Bike
12-11-2011, 09:20 PM
LOL!!! :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
12-11-2011, 09:23 PM

Debt and unemployment just ain't quite high enough for some people. But this isn't the forum. I will stop.

Really? ha. Total Dem congress for 4 years. 2 years with WH, senate super majority and house majority. still have WH and Senate. But I guess it's always easier to blame others. almost 1,000 days and not a budget from the senate. ha.

The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd - Page 202 - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=245898#post245898)

Bike
12-11-2011, 09:46 PM

The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd - Page 202 - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=245898#post245898)

Ahhh - OK.

KCraised
12-12-2011, 12:22 AM

Haha...goooood one;)

N TX Dave
12-12-2011, 12:41 AM

Mine was really not a political statement just an idea for Todd to take a lesson from politicians. Becides I thought it was funny. I don't talk politics becasue it is a waste of time. But I will stop.
:lol:

TopekaRoy
12-12-2011, 05:41 PM
That's ridiculous. How could anybody possibly believe a guy who has been out of office for 3 or 4 years Is responsible for today's problems? Didn't we elect ... er, I mean hire him to fix the problems that the last guy supposedly created? If you cant' do that after this much time, you need to be replaced.

Blame Herm! Imagine if the leader of a country tried to do something like that! :D

OPLookn
12-12-2011, 05:47 PM
I almost put Stanzi in but then I realized I was gonna be fired so....err....I didn't.

chief31
12-12-2011, 05:50 PM
That's ridiculous. How could anybody possibly believe a guy who has been out of office for 3 or 4 years Is responsible for today's problems? Didn't we elect ... er, I mean hire him to fix the problems that the last guy supposedly created? If you cant' do that after this much time, you need to be replaced.

Blame Herm! Imagine if the leader of a country tried to do something like that! :D

Again.........

Coach
12-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Maybe Haley should have switched qb's earlier. It was obvious to everyone except him. He'll have plenty of time to reflect now.

#58ChiefsFan
12-12-2011, 05:57 PM
The result would have been the same, except everyone would be mad at Stanzi along with Palko and Haley.

OPLookn
12-12-2011, 06:13 PM
The result would have been the same, except everyone would be mad at Stanzi along with Palko and Haley.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. I'd say it'd be more reasonable to say that people would think they'd taken both QB's for a test drive and found that either Stanzi passes or fails. Then they'd know what they had in all the QB's they have and people would say yeah, he knows the season is lost and he's testing the roster for next year. Nothing you can really do with the injuries he's had and we'd limp into next year. My opinion at any rate.

#58ChiefsFan
12-12-2011, 07:13 PM
I agree with where you are coming from but the problem is that Orton "split" the first team reps with Palko albeit not many, they still were hoping for him up until gametime. I believe they had Stanzi as an active emergency QB with no gameplan in place for him.