PDA

View Full Version : Todd Haley Fired

marloweopatchiefs
12-12-2011, 11:29 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7344798/kansas-city-chiefs-fire-coach-todd-haley-struggling-team-5-8

marloweopatchiefs
12-12-2011, 11:30 AM
I just came up stairs and seen it on nfl network wow

nicfre2011
12-12-2011, 11:35 AM
I would hate to have Crennel promoted to interim head coach because I would prefer he continue to focus on the defense. Personally, I think Jim Zorn would be the best candidate taking everything into account.

Now, I can start my campaign for Bill Cowher! And let's interview Winston Moss as well.

Bill Cowher or Winston Moss - Head Coach
Tom Clements - Offensive Coordinator
Darren Perry - Defensive Coordinator
Romeo Crennel - Assistant head coach

NO to Josh McDaniels!!

marloweopatchiefs
12-12-2011, 11:37 AM
I hope they make the next coach count. Or pioli could be next

KCMASS
12-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Yeah...My brother-in-law works over @ ESPN in CT. & just received the news. EPSN is almost like a city within itself. Anyway...I had high hopes for Haley, but it's time to move on.

chief31
12-12-2011, 12:49 PM
I would hate to have Crennel promoted to interim head coach because I would prefer he continue to focus on the defense. Personally, I think Jim Zorn would be the best candidate taking everything into account.

Now, I can start my campaign for Bill Cowher! And let's interview Winston Moss as well.

Bill Cowher or Winston Moss - Head Coach
Tom Clements - Offensive Coordinator
Darren Perry - Defensive Coordinator
Romeo Crennel - Assistant head coach

NO to Josh McDaniels!!

I am a very big Cowher guy.

After that, I like the guy you seem to hate most. :D

pojote
12-12-2011, 12:52 PM
I am a very big Cowher guy.

After that, I like the guy you seem to hate most. :D

To see Cowher in KC it's needed to get rid of Pioli.

chief31
12-12-2011, 12:53 PM
To see Cowher in KC it's needed to get rid of Pioli.

Yeah.

I don't see Cowher coming here.

But I would be happy with that move, either way.

azchiefsfan
12-12-2011, 12:55 PM
I don't know about that, Pojote. In Arizona's Super Bowl season, you had Pioli and Cowhers closest friends working together pretty well to shape a SB contender. That says good things about both Cowher and Pioli. I would hate to think we'd have to wait something like 14 more years to win a SB, but maybe Cowher learned a few tricks over the years in Ptown.