PDA

View Full Version : Inside the NFL update.

hermhater
10-05-2007, 03:58 AM
Chris Carter is blithering about how it was a make or break game in the AFC West for the faders...

He just happened to mention that the dolts lost to the Chiefs when talking about the rest of the AFC West.

Guru
10-05-2007, 04:00 AM
Other than the planned Donnie Edwards piece, the ignored the Chiefs.

San Diego beat San Diego

hermhater
10-05-2007, 04:02 AM
Other than the planned Donnie Edwards piece, the ignored the Chiefs.

San Diego beat San Diego

So you saw it too then?

BIAS!

Guru
10-05-2007, 04:03 AM
So you saw it too then?

BIAS!

Yep. BIAS at its worst.

YZILLA
10-05-2007, 04:31 AM
only part I watched was they Donnie Edwards Piece . Then i went to watch Cathouse 2 - Great show !

sling58
10-05-2007, 07:09 AM
We won't get any recognition this year. I have accepted that because everyone decided after watching Hard Knocks that they were going to bash the Chiefs this year. Let's stay low for now. I think it's better for us that way.

m0ebr0
10-05-2007, 03:54 PM
We won't get any recognition this year. I have accepted that because everyone decided after watching Hard Knocks that they were going to bash the Chiefs this year. Let's stay low for now. I think it's better for us that way.

We are provign the analysts wrong they dont want to admit it so they dont talk about us. Whatever.

YZILLA
10-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Shannon Sharpe on Sirrius NFL moving the chains this morning had nothing but great things to say about the chiefs this morning stating many great things about the offense and Defense and said he would be very happy for Tony G to break his record . But he did say He cant call himself the best tight end ever until he brings home more rings than Shannon did ! Again most of this was babbling and incoherent due to Shannon's Public Speaking Skills. But I did get that much from his statement .

DrunkHillbilly
10-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Chris Carter is blithering about how it was a make or break game in the AFC West for the faders...

He just happened to mention that the dolts lost to the Chiefs when talking about the rest of the AFC West.

Uh Oh, another show that mentioned the Chiefs? Shhh, don't tell Canada!

DrunkHillbilly
10-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Shannon Sharpe on Sirrius NFL moving the chains this morning had nothing but great things to say about the chiefs this morning stating many great things about the offense and Defense and said he would be very happy for Tony G to break his record . But he did say He cant call himself the best tight end ever until he brings home more rings than Shannon did ! Again most of this was babbling and incoherent due to Shannon's Public Speaking Skills. But I did get that much from his statement .

Say it aint so! Can you send the feed to Canada?

hermhater
10-05-2007, 09:52 PM

Shannon was a great TE but he is out of the game. He can say anything he wants about anyone playing.

If he thinks the reason he got the rings is because of him he is more of a blithering idiot than I thought.

That's like saying Brad Johnson is a better QB than Dan Marino because he has a Super Bowl ring and Dan doesn't.

Shannon is funny, but he is also one of those idiots who gets paid to say whatever comes into his thick skull.

hermhater
10-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Say it aint so! Can you send the feed to Canada?

The lack of coverage should p!ss you off just as much as it does any other Chiefs fan.

I don't know why you and Canada argue so much, but we are all in this together brother!

Let's just keep a positive outlook, until it is too late and then pile on each other OK?

:lol:

DrunkHillbilly
10-05-2007, 10:03 PM
The lack of coverage should p!ss you off just as much as it does any other Chiefs fan.

I don't know why you and Canada argue so much, but we are all in this together brother!

Let's just keep a positive outlook, until it is too late and then pile on each other OK?

:lol:

It does piss me off but I have been dealing with it for 20 years for gods sake! You guys act like this is something new this year! The top teams get the most coverage! Geesh!

Canada? Whatever! If ya don't agree with him he just gets pissed. There are plenty of shows on tv and the radio that talk about all the teams. I listened to Jaworski this afternoon on my way home from the golf course break down every game for this upcoming week! Including the Chiefs with about a five minute commentary on how he was even surprised at their success thus far. He also picked them this week!

hermhater
10-05-2007, 10:10 PM
It does piss me off but I have been dealing with it for 20 years for gods sake! You guys act like this is something new this year! The top teams get the most coverage! Geesh!

Canada? Whatever! If ya don't agree with him he just gets pissed. There are plenty of shows on tv and the radio that talk about all the teams. I listened to Jaworski this afternoon on my way home from the golf course break down every game for this upcoming week! Including the Chiefs with about a five minute commentary on how he was even surprised at their success thus far. He also picked them this week!

Wow that is amazing. Jaws never picks the Chiefs.

I guess that is why I am here on this site. Lack of Chiefs coverage anywhere else in the world of media that I have access too.

You have Sirius in your golf cart? Cool!

:toast2: :lol: :D

DrunkHillbilly
10-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Wow that is amazing. Jaws never picks the Chiefs.

I guess that is why I am here on this site. Lack of Chiefs coverage anywhere else in the world of media that I have access too.

You have Sirius in your golf cart? Cool!

:toast2: :lol: :D

On the way home silly!! He was also giving major props to the D and talking about how impressed he was with D Bowe.

hermhater
10-05-2007, 10:14 PM
On the way home silly!! He was also giving major props to the D and talking about how impressed he was with D Bowe.

What is the name of the show you were listening to?

I want to look it up on the 'net.

DrunkHillbilly
10-05-2007, 10:17 PM
What is the name of the show you were listening to?

I want to look it up on the 'net.

Its a local show here in Az. He does a Friday afternoon deal every week.

DrunkHillbilly
10-05-2007, 10:24 PM

My son just informed me I was wrong about Jaws' pick!! He said Jaws picked the Jags 20-17. My bad.

My son did confirm the other stuff though!!!!:lol: :yahoo:

hermhater
10-05-2007, 10:28 PM
My son just informed me I was wrong about Jaws' pick!! He said Jaws picked the Jags 20-17. My bad.

My son did confirm the other stuff though!!!!:lol: :yahoo:

I was gonna say man!

I hate Jaws, he is the biggest Chief downer out there.

How could anyone EVER pick the Chiefs to lose at Arrowhead?

We have lost only 3 games at home in like 2 or 3 years.

These guys who have never been to Arrowhead, just don't know what they are missing.

Still glad to hear he was talking good about the Chiefs, even if he is such a bonehead that he would pick the jags at Arrowhead.

anaeelbackwards
10-05-2007, 11:53 PM
thats crazy!

i thought jaws was always a chiefs supporter....

:11: idk.

Chiefster
10-06-2007, 12:06 AM
thats crazy!

i thought jaws was always a chiefs supporter....

:11: idk.

Meh, fair weather supporter.

m0ef0e
10-06-2007, 03:17 PM
I was gonna say man!

I hate Jaws, he is the biggest Chief downer out there.

How could anyone EVER pick the Chiefs to lose at Arrowhead?

We have lost only 3 games at home in like 2 or 3 years.

These guys who have never been to Arrowhead, just don't know what they are missing.

Still glad to hear he was talking good about the Chiefs, even if he is such a bonehead that he would pick the jags at Arrowhead.

Steak-boy hates the Chiefs more than anybody, I think. Plus he always acts so condescending to everybody, like he's the smartest and best man on the entire planet! I hate Sean Salisbury! He's just a Vick!

sling58
10-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Steak-boy hates the Chiefs more than anybody, I think. Plus he always acts so condescending to everybody, like he's the smartest and best man on the entire planet! I hate Sean Salisbury! He's just a Vick!

Love the comparison!

hermhater
10-06-2007, 03:23 PM

You gonna come over and drink some beers today and prep for the Chiefs game or what, m0ef0e?

We gotta get our drink on brother!

m0ef0e
10-06-2007, 03:25 PM
You gonna come over and drink some beers today and prep for the Chiefs game or what, m0ef0e?

We gotta get our drink on brother!

Yeah, I know. I just got done tellin somebody I would come to their house tonight, though. I've been trying to get my bro-in-law to set something up so we could talk to you about kickin it soon but he never remembers.

chief31
10-06-2007, 03:26 PM
I watched AFC Playbook this morning. Sterling Sharpe picked the Chiefs and sounded very convinced. If you have NFL Network, then I am certain that the show will be on again, either tonight, or tommorrow. I would give a time, but my cable has been acting like a b**** the past couple of days.

hermhater
10-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Yeah, I know. I just got done tellin somebody I would come to their house tonight, though. I've been trying to get my bro-in-law to set something up so we could talk to you about kickin it soon but he never remembers.

Come over now. Stephanie will not be home for a couple of hours. We can trash the place!

hehehehe!

m0ef0e
10-06-2007, 03:27 PM
I watched AFC Playbook this morning. Sterling Sharpe picked the Chiefs and sounded very convinced. If you have NFL Network, then I am certain that the show will be on again, either tonight, or tommorrow. I would give a time, but my cable has been acting like a b**** the past couple of days.

He knows what it's like to play in Arrowhead.

GO CHIEFS!!!

hermhater
10-06-2007, 03:32 PM
He knows what it's like to play in Arrowhead.

GO CHIEFS!!!

He knows how scary it gets around here when Halloween is looming!

Arrowhead is scary for any team.

Notice how the opposing offense is always wandering around looking lost on the field?

They fear that Canada my charge the field at anytime and they are worried about that, then BAM Jared Allen gets a sack!

m0ef0e
10-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Come over now. Stephanie will not be home for a couple of hours. We can trash the place!

hehehehe!

I would but I'm at work right now. I get outta here at six and I'm not going to my friend's until 8 or so, I think. I'll call you later.

One more thing:

GO CHIEFS!!!

m0ebr0
10-06-2007, 06:35 PM
FSN reviewed the Chiefs game last night. As well as covering every game played this Sunday. They picked the Jags to win though. Another analyst wrong.