PDA

View Full Version : There is a light at the end of the tunnell

marloweopatchiefs
12-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Crennel may start Ricky Stanzi | ProFootballTalk (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/13/crennel-may-start-ricky-stanzi/)

Chiefster
12-13-2011, 04:20 PM
Also stated:

It’s also possible Kyle Orton could recover from his finger injury in time to start.

marloweopatchiefs
12-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Also stated:

Even better... as long as it's not palko

Chiefster
12-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Even better... as long as it's not palko

Exactly!

marloweopatchiefs
12-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Tyler palko and josh mcdaniels both make me say :oh god no"

Chiefster
12-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Tyler palko and josh mcdaniels both make me say :oh god no"

:lol:

A nightmare not even the likes of Stephen King could dream up.

marloweopatchiefs
12-13-2011, 04:34 PM
:lol:

A nightmare not even the likes of Stephen King could dream up.

Chiefster hope you don't mind me posting new threads. I am at work and when there is no one in my store i like to get online and look up chiefs news. I love this site and the chiefs.

Chiefster
12-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Chiefster hope you don't mind me posting new threads. I am at work and when there is no one in my store i like to get online and look up chiefs news. I love this site and the chiefs.

...Not at all; post away! :smile

wolfpack
12-13-2011, 06:26 PM
orton is the smart one of the bunch,or should i say getting the last laugh. make 2.5 mill holding a clipboard.why risk something real bad when in three months he can sign with a real team.

matthewschiefs
12-13-2011, 09:28 PM
ANYONE but palko that means ANYONE YOU ME ANYONE.

GoHardorGoHome
12-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Crennel may start Ricky Stanzi | ProFootballTalk (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/13/crennel-may-start-ricky-stanzi/)

Are we sure that the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT a train? :D

I remember seeing Ricky move the ball down the field in Preseason with the two's and I was really really impressed. Palko and Cassel both looked like........well, like they look.

Just curious, Do we have a doo doo icon?

TopekaRoy
12-14-2011, 05:37 AM
orton is the smart one of the bunch,or should i say getting the last laugh. make 2.5 mill holding a clipboard.why risk something real bad when in three months he can sign with a real team.
Orton was mauled by a Bear. It's hard to play QB when you can't throw the ball (Just ask Palko! LOL).

I'm sure he would be playing if he could. He needs to audition for free agency next year.

Oh, and that's a great song!
Bloodstream TV - Third Day "Tunnel" - YouTube

Chiefster
12-14-2011, 07:18 AM
Orton was mauled by a Bear. It's hard to play QB when you can't throw the ball (Just ask Palko! LOL).

I'm sure he would be playing if he could. He needs to audition for free agency next year.

Oh, and that's a great song!
Bloodstream TV - Third Day "Tunnel" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXf6-qpesWU)

It absolutely is a Great song! Nice find!

okikcfan
12-14-2011, 10:11 AM

Really? My Chiefs are a REAL TEAM! We have shown we can be competative and next year will be much better. Pioli is in just as much hot water as Haley was. The pressure is on him this offseason to shine in the draft and the FA. This is the perfect division for any new coach coming in. Injuries, poor play calling are just a few things that have put us where we are today. I look for some major changes this offseason. Everybodys job at this point is on the line. :whipping1:

OPLookn
12-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Due to recent budget cuts the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

I'm done with Palko, even if Stanzi takes a beating it'll be a good way for him to see what the best does. He's going to face a very physical front 7 from the Raiders so I think this week would be a good week to get him up to the speed of the game. Then next week he can figure out where the pressure is going to come from. Oh how awesome would it be if we beat the Raiders both times this year...yes please!