PDA

View Full Version : Orton Starts if Healthy, if not it is Stanzi

Hayvern
12-14-2011, 12:03 PM
So there you go, different quaterback being one of the first things that Crennel will change.

nicfre2011
12-14-2011, 12:07 PM
So there you go, different quaterback being one of the first things that Crennel will change.

A step in the right direction.

Ryfo18
12-14-2011, 12:12 PM
I already like Crennel!

matthewschiefs
12-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Best news I have heard THANK YOU

70 chiefsfan70
12-14-2011, 12:21 PM
I already like Crennel!

Yep, Funny as it sounds, I'm getting that gitty feeling....lol

figcrostic
12-14-2011, 12:31 PM

Good news! I'm guessing the Jets game will be his last game in the NFL I doubt any team wants to give someone that bad a chance he is absolute garbage as a QB.

wolfpack
12-14-2011, 12:35 PM
now if we let zorn call the plays we might score enough to cover spread.

Paperbag Face
12-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Good decision.

He pretty much had no choice though.

It's painfully obvious that Palko can't do anything.

He should be out of the NFL next year.

Bike
12-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Don't get too excited. One has played one snap with this team, the other - zero snaps.

dietsch
12-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Good decision.

He pretty much had no choice though.

It's painfully obvious that Palko can't do anything.

He should be out of the NFL next year.

Let's not be so cruel...maybe the raiders, broncos, or chargers can sign him :)

TopekaRoy
12-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Alright!

If Orton starts, we win 70-3

If Stanzi starts, we win 14-10

eh, maybe not.

matthewschiefs
12-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Alright!

If Orton starts, we win 70-3

If Stanzi starts, we win 14-10

NO NO we win 70-3 either way :D

What I'm not crazy I swear

jb908
12-14-2011, 03:24 PM
I just found this funny. Poor Team

Then it occurred to Crennel that the Packers probably don’t care who’s starting.
“When you look at our guys,” Crennel said, “they look at Tyler and what he’s done the last couple weeks, they look at Orton and know he has a finger, they look at a rookie, so I don’t think they’re shaking in their boots

figcrostic
12-14-2011, 03:30 PM

Then it occurred to Crennel that the Packers probably don’t care who’s starting.
“When you look at our guys,” Crennel said, “they look at Tyler and what he’s done the last couple weeks, they look at Orton and know he has a finger, they look at a rookie, so I don’t think they’re shaking in their boots

Yup I was just about to post the same thing so far I'm liking how Crennel is handling the press conferences at least he tells it like it is.

TopekaRoy
12-14-2011, 03:55 PM
... they look at Orton and know he has a finger ...
What? Orton only has one finger?! No wonder he didn't start last week!

figcrostic
12-14-2011, 04:11 PM
What? Orton only has one finger?! No wonder he didn't start last week!

He maybe only has one finger but at least it's not up his :mooning: like palko

Hayvern
12-14-2011, 04:14 PM

It is funny, and at first I was laughing about it, but then I got to thinking.

This really doesn't show a lot of confidence in the team from the man who is expected to lead them on the field.

This is why Crennel is not a good choice for leader of this team, you just can't say these types of things. How would you like to be Orton or Stanzi and hear your leader basically say he has no confidence in you. It might be true, you just don't vocalize it.

figcrostic
12-14-2011, 04:27 PM

This really doesn't show a lot of confidence in the team from the man who is expected to lead them on the field.

This is why Crennel is not a good choice for leader of this team, you just can't say these types of things. How would you like to be Orton or Stanzi and hear your leader basically say he has no confidence in you. It might be true, you just don't vocalize it.

What? The truth is he supposed to lie? I'm tired of all the fake fans and fake coaches, I don't want WWF but at the same time I don't want a Applebees smiley faced waitress as my head coach, Crennel is a real guy he's honest and it's refreshing. He never said we were trash but lets be honest the Packers are undefeated and right now we suck if we are competitive then I would be happy as hell I do not expect us to win this game but if we blitz the hell out of Rodgers and punch them in the mouth and go out on our swords then hey I'm cool with that but I sure as hell don't want to hear any fake people. Can't we all be adults. If Romeo Crennel cannot honestly look at our flaws then he should not be our head coach.

jap1
12-14-2011, 04:45 PM

I dont have so much of a problem with it, because he is really only bad mouthing Palko. Orton has a hand injury on his throwing arm, so yuo dont know if he can even play. And Stanzi IS a rookie. You dont really expect him to be an all-star, especially since this is probably the first week he has ever thrown a pass to Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, etc

OPLookn
12-14-2011, 04:47 PM

All part of his master plan....nothing to see here, overlook this game. No matter what this isn't a trap game...oh yes, Jedi master indeed.

:lol:

TopekaRoy
12-14-2011, 05:30 PM
This is why Crennel is not a good choice for leader of this team, you just can't say these types of things. How would you like to be Orton or Stanzi and hear your leader basically say he has no confidence in you. It might be true, you just don't vocalize it.Where did he say He has no confidence in them? He said he doesn't think the Packers are scared, but he made no reference to whether they should be scared or not.

He's already benched Palko because of his poor play so his lack of confidence in him isn't a big secret. Orton knows he has a finger (which is injured) and Stanzi knows he's never played an NFL down yet. I see nothing derogatory in his remarks.

All part of his master plan....nothing to see here, overlook this game. No matter what this isn't a trap game...oh yes, Jedi master indeed.

:lol:
That's exactly what I see. "Don't worry about us Green Bay. You have the #1 seed all locked up. Go ahead and rest your starters for the playoffs. You'll be fine."

I see a lot of the "Zen Master," Phil Jackson, in this comment and he's been a pretty good coach.