PDA

View Full Version : some information on coach

marloweopatchiefs
12-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Heard this on the radio

Well, Jeff Fisher is a candidate to be the next Chiefs HC and McDaniels is officially out as a possible Head Coach, because Pioli wouldn't be able to sell it to the fan base. He is still out there as a possible candidate for offensive coordinator though.

marloweopatchiefs
12-14-2011, 04:14 PM
here is the link

610 Sports (http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/entercom/player/?id=KCSP)

wolfpack
12-14-2011, 05:47 PM
not sold madanials as oc. rams offense looks bad this year,injuries or not. they looked better last year.
just find someone else.

figcrostic
12-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Mcdaniels has to stay on time out in st louis until he proves he can play with the big boys.

GoHardorGoHome
12-14-2011, 08:13 PM
Mcdaniels has to stay on time out in st louis until he proves he can play with the big boys.

There's just something about him I don't like. He strikes me as a person that's only loyal to himself and will bail the first chance he gets and play both sides.

I like the idea of bringing in someone off the Packers personnel to help with Offense and the LB's coach off of the Pittsburgh Steelers to coach D if Crennell was our coach next year. Otherwise we better be hiring a frickin' Tom Landry or Bear Bryant to be with us for the rest of their natural life! I just wish we could keep what we have going and not have to tear the whole damn sandcastle (no pun intended) down and build it from scratch. This **** is really getting old. Between Edwards and Haley I have no patience. I wonder sometimes what in the world they are thinking on Offense. Seriously, how hard can it be to get a frickin' 1st down? SERIOUSLY!!!!!! :beat_DeadHorse:

2010chiefs
12-14-2011, 09:39 PM
How about we bring in Mangini to help out Romeo.

figcrostic
12-14-2011, 11:10 PM
How about we bring in Mangini to help out Romeo.

How about we let whomever our HC is pick their own coordinators instead of making him work with people he may not work well with or agree with.

dbolan
12-15-2011, 07:50 AM
How about we let whomever our HC is pick their own coordinators instead of making him work with people he may not work well with or agree with.

Amen.

okikcfan
12-15-2011, 07:58 AM
I read some where that McDoddle is completely out of the picture. I would like to see Romeo stay as the DC no matter who takes over. I am hopeing it will be very soon after our last game so they have plenty of time to evaluate all the player before the draft and FA.

nicfre2011
12-15-2011, 08:33 AM
There's just something about him I don't like. He strikes me as a person that's only loyal to himself and will bail the first chance he gets and play both sides.

I like the idea of bringing in someone off the Packers personnel to help with Offense and the LB's coach off of the Pittsburgh Steelers to coach D if Crennell was our coach next year. Otherwise we better be hiring a frickin' Tom Landry or Bear Bryant to be with us for the rest of their natural life! I just wish we could keep what we have going and not have to tear the whole damn sandcastle (no pun intended) down and build it from scratch. This **** is really getting old. Between Edwards and Haley I have no patience. I wonder sometimes what in the world they are thinking on Offense. Seriously, how hard can it be to get a frickin' 1st down? SERIOUSLY!!!!!! :beat_DeadHorse:

Hey, where did you get that idea??!! LOL

;)

TopekaRoy
12-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Hey, where did you get that idea??!! LOL

;)
From reading some of your other posts, it sounds like you would like us to just hijack the entire Packers coaching staff. LOL. I understand that they are a very good team, but somehow, I don't think McCarthy will let them all go. And coaching won't turn Matt Cassel into Aaron Rodgers or Tyson Jackson into B. J. Raji.

But yeah, the guys you have mentioned, I'd like to have them too.

nicfre2011
12-15-2011, 12:44 PM
From reading some of your other posts, it sounds like you would like us to just hijack the entire Packers coaching staff. LOL. I understand that they are a very good team, but somehow, I don't think McCarthy will let them all go. And coaching won't turn Matt Cassel into Aaron Rodgers or Tyson Jackson into B. J. Raji.

But yeah, the guys you have mentioned, I'd like to have them too.

No, but close to it. I really like the environment they have created in Green Bay of player development and schematic versatility and innovation (especially on the defensive side of the ball). The thing is, while McCarthy may not want to see anyone leave his staff, they also have created a coaching tree where it looks like if a coach wants to take the next step and move up in the NFL, the team is not overly reliant on that one coach...they have other positional coaches that can fill the role and be promoted from within. And the coaches I would want to talk to would be for higher positions...I do think it would be hard to convince a positional coach to join our staff for the same coaching position...and for that I doubt McCarthy would allow for a lateral move. That's why I think he has Winston Moss as his "assistant head coach"...because he doesn't want a team to steal him for a position like defenisve coordinator. But I highly doubt they would block him from taking a head coaching opportunity.

As I mentioned, I really like the Green Bay defensive scheme which uses multiple looks including the innovative 2-4-5...where Charles Woodson is essentially playing a cornerback/safety/linebacker hybrid role. I personally see Eric Berry excelling in this role as well.

And just as Tom Clements, I think the Packers would allow someone like Darren Perry to leave for a defensive coordinator position should he want to accept it...they have several other position coaches that could slide in and fill the void, more than likely without missing a step. That is a testament to their organization. Darren Perry has no doubt been able to learn alot from Dom Capers and could bring some of that innovation to our defense...which is a young up-and-coming unit IMO and could be an attractive position for a young defensive coordinator candidate.

But I would be definitely interested in Keith Davis from Pittsburgh who has coached the linebackers since 2003...I think he has more than likely learned alot from Dick LeBeau in his time on the Steelers staff.

I think both Davis and Perry could be intriguing...both bring alot to the table...Perry brings the schematic innovation along with his ability to use his coaching and playing experience to help our secondary take the next step....Davis has the longevity of being with the Steelers and has the history of getting the most out of veterans and developing younger players into key impact players.

Again, I will add my preference for Reese Morgan, currently the Iowa Hawkeyes offensive line coach (for 11 years)....I think his ability to teach proper technique and the fundamentals to our younger players (while allowing players like Wiegmann and Lilja to ride off into the sunset) to help maximize their potential.

kcvet
12-15-2011, 03:41 PM
no Joshin' around. great news !!!!