PDA

View Full Version : Actual post, no whoring!

sling58
10-05-2007, 08:16 AM
I joined this site a few months ago because I wanted to be able to talk Chiefs football with real fans. I am glad I finally found a site that allows everyone to have their own opinions about their favorite team without having to worry about someone trying to bash you for not being a fan of the "Superbowl Winning team" every year.

I have been a Chiefs fan ever since I saw Arrowhead and realized what a football game was when I was 8 when I lived in Grandview, Mo. I remember coming home after Church and making sure I found the game on TV. I used to go to Price Chopper with my Mother to make sure I got the players cards for that week, which I still have. I remember watching a man in number #58 destroy other teams Offenses and dreamed of playing the way he did and always wore his number in every sport I played. I remember Marty Ball, the great seasons wins and the heart breaking playoff losses.

I have never waivered in my faith of the Chiefs of KC. I will never cheer for another team as long as I exist. My kids, grandkids, and greatgrandkids will know to root fot the team, because if they don't they are out of the will. The team is my family and the Crowd members are my brothers and sisters so I say this will all respect to everyone. Thanks for allowing me into your family and thanks for allowing us (Chiefs fans) to post our opinions on OUR team!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 11:18 AM
I joined this site a few months ago because I wanted to be able to talk Chiefs football with real fans. I am glad I finally found a site that allows everyone to have their own opinions about their favorite team without having to worry about someone trying to bash you for not being a fan of the "Superbowl Winning team" every year.

I have been a Chiefs fan ever since I saw Arrowhead and realized what a football game was when I was 8 when I lived in Grandview, Mo. I remember coming home after Church and making sure I found the game on TV. I used to go to Price Chopper with my Mother to make sure I got the players cards for that week, which I still have. I remember watching a man in number #58 destroy other teams Offenses and dreamed of playing the way he did and always wore his number in every sport I played. I remember Marty Ball, the great seasons wins and the heart breaking playoff losses.

I have never waivered in my faith of the Chiefs of KC. I will never cheer for another team as long as I exist. My kids, grandkids, and greatgrandkids will know to root fot the team, because if they don't they are out of the will. The team is my family and the Crowd members are my brothers and sisters so I say this will all respect to everyone. Thanks for allowing me into your family and thanks for allowing us (Chiefs fans) to post our opinions on OUR team!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our pleasure my friend!

Ahhhh; those were the days!

hermhater
10-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Great history of your Chiefs fannage!

I have watched every Chiefs game that has been available to me.

While I was in Germany from '91 to '95 I had my wife tape them and mail them to me.

It would usually be a week behind, but at least I got to see most of them.

I made a lot of people Chiefs fans, sitting in my dorm room watching the games over and over!

I wonder what some of them watch on Sundays now?

m0ef0e
10-05-2007, 01:57 PM

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to have you with us, brother! :bananen_smilies046:

GO CHIEFS!!!

m0ebr0
10-05-2007, 02:01 PM

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoken like a true fan. I remember the days of DT. Not as much as some others cuz I didnt really get into football and start watching every game til later 90s.

The guy I will always remember is Tony-G and his ablility to make the grab while being double covered and making the play that mattered most (TD or firstdown) when we needed it the most.