PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green cleared by doctors...



Chiefster
10-23-2006, 01:44 AM
...to start practicing again.


Herm says that Trent is our starter and that as soon as he's ready then he'll play.

Anyone else find it ironic that Trent was cleared just after the return of Welbourne???

kenny1937
10-23-2006, 02:38 AM
Chiefster wrote:
...to start practicing again.


Herm says that Trent is our starter and that as soon as he's ready then he'll play.

Anyone else find it ironic that Trent was cleared just after the return of Welbourne???

It is hard to find any thing ironic about the Chief's, but I am glad that Trent may be on his way back, and a note to the offensive line, take care of Trent and he will Take care of you. We beat the top team today, so we can do it!

GO CHIEF'S!!
























8-) :lol: 8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-23-2006, 03:00 AM
kenny1937 wrote:


Chiefster wrote:
...to start practicing again.


Herm says that Trent is our starter and that as soon as he's ready then he'll play.

Anyone else find it ironic that Trent was cleared just after the return of Welbourne???

It is hard to find any thing ironic about the Chief's, but I am glad that Trent may be on his way back, and a note to the offensive line, take care of Trent and he will Take care of you. We beat the top team today, so we can do it!

GO CHIEF'S!!
























8-) :lol: 8-) :lol: :pint:


Hopefully welbourne will solidify the line a bit more.

kenny1937
10-23-2006, 03:16 AM
I am hoping that happens also, we need to build on this win, we have some tough teams ahead of us.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-23-2006, 07:47 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
I am hoping that happens also, we need to build on this win, we have some tough teams ahead of us.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

To tell you the truth it is the teams like Chokeland that scare me the most because they're still looking for that first win and they got nothin to lose.

Old_admin
10-24-2006, 01:13 AM
I'm torn with whether or not I would like to see Trent come back as the starter. At some point, we are going to need a changing of the guard at QB. Has Trent made any comments about how long he plans on playing? I haven't seen Huard play, so its hard for me to say, but statistically he has a 96.7 passer rating.

Trent has been the man for a long time though. What do you guys think?

Guru
10-24-2006, 01:25 AM
Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
I am hoping that happens also, we need to build on this win, we have some tough teams ahead of us.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

To tell you the truth it is the teams like Chokeland that scare me the most because they're still looking for that first win and they got nothin to lose.

Not a problem now. Arizona saw to that. :hammer:

Chiefster
10-24-2006, 01:58 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
I am hoping that happens also, we need to build on this win, we have some tough teams ahead of us.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

To tell you the truth it is the teams like Chokeland that scare me the most because they're still looking for that first win and they got nothin to lose.

Not a problem now. Arizona saw to that. :hammer:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I posted that before I knew they had beat Arizona; ya know it's Chokeland - I just assumed. :hammer:

Guru
10-24-2006, 02:21 AM
Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
I am hoping that happens also, we need to build on this win, we have some tough teams ahead of us.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

To tell you the truth it is the teams like Chokeland that scare me the most because they're still looking for that first win and they got nothin to lose.

Not a problem now. Arizona saw to that. :hammer:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I posted that before I knew they had beat Arizona; ya know it's Chokeland - I just assumed. :hammer:

Didn't anyone ever teach you what assume really meant?

kenny1937
10-24-2006, 03:07 AM
:lol: Well (now correct me if I am wrong) it makes as a__
out of U and Me, assume, :lol:

I too am torn between wanting Trent back, I just don't want to see him get another lick like he took, I remember Joe Montana, who was my all time favorite QB and the licks he took behind a inept line, if he is healed, than by all means I would like to see him back there pulling the trigger, but only if he is really ready, and only he and his DR. knows that.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

Hope :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: Wow things are looking up!

Chiefster
10-24-2006, 10:13 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
:lol: Well (now correct me if I am wrong) it makes as a__
out of U and Me, assume, :lol:

I too am torn between wanting Trent back, I just don't want to see him get another lick like he took, I remember Joe Montana, who was my all time favorite QB and the licks he took behind a inept line, if he is healed, than by all means I would like to see him back there pulling the trigger, but only if he is really ready, and only he and his DR. knows that.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

Hope :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: Wow things are looking up!

Trent has been here before and he's a very intellegent individual; I don't think he will try to come back before he's ready to.