PDA

View Full Version : Hey KC fans

Packfan11
12-15-2011, 03:00 PM
It has been a long time since I talked to a Kansas City fan. I just wanted to say good luck this week and here is to a good game with no injuries. I wish you guys the best going forward after this game. From a Packer fan. Best wishes to you guys.

toyotapower
12-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Thanks packfan. As opposed to the preseason at least this loss will be to your starters.

Chiefster
12-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks! And, the same to you...after Sunday of course. :D

TopekaRoy
12-15-2011, 06:15 PM
It has been a long time since I talked to a Kansas City fan. I just wanted to say good luck this week and here is to a good game with no injuries. I wish you guys the best going forward after this game. From a Packer fan. Best wishes to you guys.
Alright. First Onalaska98 and now you. You Packer fans are destroying my long held stereotype that all Packer fans are obnoxious morons! And as a Bears fan, I'm finding that hard to wrap my head around!:lol:.

Welcome to the site and feel free to share your observations. I share your desire for a game in which nobody gets hurt. We're running out of healthy bodies to put on the field!

Canada
12-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Alright. First Onalaska98 and now you. You Packer fans are destroying my long held stereotype that all Packer fans are obnoxious morons! And as a Bears fan, I'm finding that hard to wrap my head around!:lol:.

Welcome to the site and feel free to share your observations. I share your desire for a game in which nobody gets hurt. We're running out of healthy bodies to put on the field!Naw...thats Bears fans!! :D

TopekaRoy
12-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Naw...thats Bears fans!! :D
Hey! Them's fightin' words where I come from!

But I ain't anywhere near where I come from and neither are you.
:lol:

Chiefster
12-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Naw...thats Bears fans!! :D

Hey! Them's fightin' words where I come from!

But I ain't anywhere near where I come from and neither are you.
:lol:

France??? Canada has nothing to fear. :lol:

TopekaRoy
12-15-2011, 09:05 PM
France??? Canada has nothing to fear. :lol:
Of course Canada has nothing to fear. They're mostly French! :D

Oh, I thought you were referring to Canada the Country.

Calling me French is almost as bad as calling me a Packers fan would be.

I'm German and Irish, so as a German I know good beer and as an Irishman I love to drink it!

okikcfan
12-15-2011, 09:24 PM
lol my problem is I'm English and Irish, so being a weee bit more English, I like to drink Irish Beer. Welcome PackFan

Firehat Matt
12-16-2011, 02:09 AM
Thanks packfan! Chiefs will smack the pack! Good luck to the pack for week 16 and beyond!

Chiefster
12-16-2011, 11:43 PM

I'm German and Irish, so as a German I know good beer and as an Irishman I love to drink it!

:lol::lol:

AkChief49
12-16-2011, 11:47 PM

God invented whiskey/beer so the Irish could not take over the world!:D