PDA

View Full Version : Good news possibly

DrunkHillbilly
10-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Travis Henry, RB DEN
News: Myfoxcolorado.com, Fox Channel 31 out of Denver, is reporting Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry has tested positive for marijuana and might be subject to a one-year suspension. While playing for the Tennessee Titans in 2005, he received a four-game suspension. Henry missed his second straight day of practice on Thursday due to an ankle and knee injury. The New York Post goes on to say he filed a lawsuit to keep the NFL from using the result of a drug test to suspend him, according to court papers filed in a Brooklyn, N.Y. federal court. Papers filed on Monday by the NFL in federal court suggested that Henry may have failed the test because the documents stated Henry was trying to stop the league from testing his specimen and "suspending from his employment with the NFL."

sling58
10-05-2007, 09:10 AM
What a loser! If you contract says DON'T smoke pot then don't. These players know the consequences of doing so so don't do it.

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 10:31 AM
What a loser! If you contract says DON'T smoke pot then don't. These players know the consequences of doing so so don't do it.

But they're exempt because they're stuper stars! :rolleyes:

sling58
10-05-2007, 10:33 AM
But they're exempt because they're stuper stars! :rolleyes:

That's just some lame excuse rich people use to break rules!

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 10:41 AM
That's just some lame excuse rich people use to break rules!

Agreed; as denoted by my ":rolleyes:" smilie. :D

m0ebr0
10-05-2007, 02:20 PM
OOOO. I wonder if he had fun with Ricky Williams? They may become best buds.

hermhater
10-05-2007, 02:22 PM
And it happened before we even had to play them!

m0ef0e
10-05-2007, 02:24 PM
OOOO. I wonder if he had fun with Ricky Williams? They may smoke the best buds.

FYP! :lol: