PDA

View Full Version : Did ESPN move to Denver?

#58ChiefsFan
12-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Enough already!

Last time I checked the donkies are playing a last place schedule. All I want for Christmas is for this fraud of a team to be exposed.:densux:

GoHardorGoHome
12-16-2011, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry to say that they are the real deal. Nothing flashy, you know what you're gonna get......smash you in the mouth football. Their Defense is playing extremely well. I almost cried when they drafted Von Miller because I knew what we would be dealing with for the next decade.

They have beaten legitimate teams. I guess we find out just how good they are this week when they face New England.

2010chiefs
12-16-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm sick of it! Enough about it allready! We get it! It's all they frickin talk about. It's worse then Farve. I think?

#58ChiefsFan
12-16-2011, 11:01 PM
They have only beaten one good team. Other than the Jets they have played garbage teams and barely squeaked out a win. That is hardly worth nonstop coverage. I hate to root for Belicheat but somebody has to stop this crap, you don't honestly believe tebow will be the qb next year do you?

Miller is the only guy on that team I like, his #58 is in tribute of the great one so he is alright with me.

doobs_05
12-16-2011, 11:45 PM
I don't really care, I like Tebow (hate the team he plays for), so i enjoy Elway, Fox, everyone on ESPN, besides Skip, eating crow. If you don't like it change the channel or tell people to not watch it when tebow is on. They talk about him because everyone else is talking about him. It's threads like this that give tebow so much coverage.

In closing i hope we beat the **** out of Denver and knock them out of the playoffs.

josh1971
12-17-2011, 12:03 AM
And just so the media, and the rest of the tard squad around America knows... that's called "KNEELING", not 'tebowing'.

And in another season when he's revealed to be nothing more than a novelty, we can go back to normal.

KCraised
12-17-2011, 03:15 AM
Agreed. The novelty will end. And then they can get back to nonstop drooling over NYG, Dallas, GB, and NE....

azchiefsfan
12-17-2011, 07:26 AM
^^^^^^^^^What he said!^^^^^^^^^^

chiefnut
12-17-2011, 07:46 AM
I'm sick of it! Enough about it allready! We get it! It's all they frickin talk about. It's worse then Farve. I think?

its better than hearing how bad we are!!!

70 chiefsfan70
12-17-2011, 01:46 PM
its better than hearing how bad we are!!!

You got a point.

I dream for the day when we have a QB that can motivate every player on the team like Tebowe has. This guy is a born leader and it shows. Even though I don't look at him as a good QB I admire his abilty to lead and did I mention WIN.

honda522
12-18-2011, 01:14 AM
I don't really care, I like Tebow (hate the team he plays for), so i enjoy Elway, Fox, everyone on ESPN, besides Skip, eating crow. If you don't like it change the channel or tell people to not watch it when tebow is on. They talk about him because everyone else is talking about him. It's threads like this that give tebow so much coverage.

In closing i hope we beat the **** out of Denver and knock them out of the playoffs.
We seem to help them knock themselves out of the playoffs. 2005, we had to beat JAX and SF had to beat them at DEN home. It happened. Good times...