PDA

View Full Version : Congrats!

FearThePack
12-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Packers fan here! That was rough and disappointing game for us but I have to give credit where credit was due. That was a hell of a game by the Chiefs today. Your front 7 was nasty especially Hali. I wish our OL would have been healthy though (Newhouse is a joke), could have been a different game, but I won't make excuses. You beat us fair and square. good luck the rest of the season!

okikcfan
12-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks Pack, It was a very good game, we have new hope for next season. Best of luck to your Packers in the playoffs!

#58ChiefsFan
12-18-2011, 07:37 PM
Thanks, you guys are still going to the superbowl, this was our superbowl. Good luck the rest of the way.

matthewschiefs
12-18-2011, 08:05 PM
Thank, It would have been nice to see BOTH teams go at it at 100% But I will take any win that we can get.

Canada
12-18-2011, 08:22 PM
Thanks, you guys are still going to the superbowl, this was our superbowl. Good luck the rest of the way.No it wasnt...the SuperBowl will be our SuperBowl. Den loses to Buffalo and we win out...we are in the playoffs!!

josh1971
12-18-2011, 08:23 PM
No it wasnt...the SuperBowl will be our SuperBowl. Den loses to Buffalo and we win out...we are in the playoffs!!

Rock on.

ctchiefsfan
12-19-2011, 12:08 AM
You're a classy guy Pack....I wish your Packers good luck the rest of the season and into the playoffs...UNLESS we meet again this season!!!!!

Three7s
12-19-2011, 12:51 AM
No it wasnt...the SuperBowl will be our SuperBowl. Den loses to Buffalo and we win out...we are in the playoffs!!
Gotta hope the Chargers lose too. :(

Chiefster
12-19-2011, 12:54 AM
Thanks Pack! good luck to you guys the rest of the way; hope your injuries aren't too costly. :smile

Canada
12-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Gotta hope the Chargers lose too. :(Yeah, I assumed Bal was gonna beat them.

AkChief49
12-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Packers fan here! That was rough and disappointing game for us but I have to give credit where credit was due. That was a hell of a game by the Chiefs today. Your front 7 was nasty especially Hali. I wish our OL would have been healthy though (Newhouse is a joke), could have been a different game, but I won't make excuses. You beat us fair and square. good luck the rest of the season!
That was for Superbowl I! Just kidding!:D
With Tamba on his game, Rogers was on his back.
Good luck to the Pack. Good game-handshake-and would love to see you again this year!!

nigeriannightmare
12-19-2011, 06:29 PM

Is canada cheering for fubbalio......

AkChief49
12-19-2011, 06:33 PM

Is canada cheering for fubbalio......
It will go against every grain in his body, but he has to!!:D

Canada
12-19-2011, 08:06 PM

Is canada cheering for fubbalio......Stop reminding me!!

It will go against every grain in his body, but he has to!!:DThank god I have a lot of beer!! :drunkhb: