PDA

View Full Version : I think I might be a B_ffalo fan

Canada
12-18-2011, 08:24 PM
If the B-lls beat the Donkeys next week and the Chiefs win out we are in the playoffs!! :D As bad as this season has been at times...its week 15 and we are still in the hunt!!
:bananen_smilies046:

josh1971
12-18-2011, 08:30 PM
This will be interesting to see how this win juices us up for these last two games. I would like to think that with Romeo at the helm, who really seems to garner support and bring favor from the players, that we would get awful hungry for those wins.

Having said that, we have a revenge game against horse-face and his donkeys. It will be tough, because if there's anything the press has taught us of late, it is that Denver is led by Jesus Christ himself! It's amazing, and I hope we can break through the glow to get the win in Denver...

The Raiders are trouble. We beetch slapped them several weeks ago, and they'll be looking for some revenge of their own. Problem is, they're coming to our house.

I think we can win both these, and if we get the gift of an additional Denver loss? I would *love* to have a playoff game, two years in a row.

matthewschiefs
12-18-2011, 08:31 PM
If the Bills win and the Chargers lose then I think we are going to win the AFC west but those are just big IFS at this point

Bike
12-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Go Fubbalo!!!

Canada
12-18-2011, 09:08 PM
If the Bills win and the Chargers lose then I think we are going to win the AFC west but those are just big IFS at this pointSD is a non factor if we win out we will have all the tie breakers against everyone in the division. :bananen_smilies046:

matthewschiefs
12-18-2011, 09:11 PM
SD is a non factor if we win out we will have all the tie breakers against everyone in the division. :bananen_smilies046:

They will have to lose a game we have 8 losses they currently have 7.

Canada
12-18-2011, 09:17 PM
They will have to lose a game we have 8 losses they currently have 7.You're right...my bad. :bananen_smilies046:

matthewschiefs
12-18-2011, 09:20 PM
You're right...my bad. :bananen_smilies046:

I'm always right :D :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
12-18-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm always right :D :bananen_smilies046:That just cause you mostly repeat what I say!! :p

ctchiefsfan
12-18-2011, 11:49 PM
Let me make sure I have this right....

IF the Chiefs win out....

AND Buffalo beats Denver next week...IFFY....but Buffalo is always dangerous....even when they are down....

AND San Diego loses one of their last 2 games.....decent chance of that given they face Detroit and Oakland.

Then the Chiefs win the AFC West.....

That being the case, it looks like we all need to be praying for Buffalo and Detroit next week.

At the end of next weekend we could control our own destiny.

Shocking to think, but we actually could pull it out this year.

TopekaRoy
12-19-2011, 12:15 AM

AND Buffalo beats Denver next week...IFFY....but Buffalo is always dangerous....even when they are down....

AND San Diego loses one of their last 2 games.....decent chance of that given they face Detroit and Oakland.

That being the case, it looks like we all need to be praying for Buffalo and Detroit next week.

I don't think that's right. If the Broncos lose their last 2 and the Chiefs win their last 2, both teams will be 8-8 but we will have split head-to-head and the Chiefs will have a conference record of 5-7 (we are 3-7 now) The broncos are already 6-4 in conference and would finish 6-6. The wild card is out of the question because the Ravens have locked up the first spot at 10-4 and both the jets and Bengals are 8-6 with 6 conference wins. I could be wrong, though. I've drank a lot of beer at this point. Maybe this link will help: 2011 NFL Playoff Standings - National Football League - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings?type=playoffs&sort=conferenceRank&order=false)

ctchiefsfan
12-19-2011, 12:24 AM
I don't think that's right. If the Broncos lose their last 2 and the Chiefs win their last 2, both teams will be 8-8 but we will have split head-to-head and the Chiefs will have a conference record of 5-7 (we are 3-7 now) The broncos are already 6-4 in conference and would finish 6-6. The wild card is out of the question because the Ravens have locked up the first spot at 10-4 and both the jets and Bengals are 8-6 with 6 conference wins. I could be wrong, though. I've drank a lot of beer at this point. Maybe this link will help: 2011 NFL Playoff Standings - National Football League - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings?type=playoffs&sort=conferenceRank&order=false)

I'm no expert on tie breakers....and there are a lot of empties around here right now.....but I think the first tie-breaker is "head to head" record followed by division record.

If that is the case then my scenario above would be correct.......I think......

TopekaRoy
12-19-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm no expert on tie breakers....and there are a lot of empties around here right now.....but I think the first tie-breaker is "head to head" record followed by division record.

If that is the case then my scenario above would be correct.......I think......
I think you ar right. Here is the tie breaker break down within a division.

TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.
Two Clubs
Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs). (tied 1-1)
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division. (Chiefs would be 4-2 and Broncos would be 3-3!)
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss

Chiefster
12-19-2011, 12:51 AM
Look at this way, your not rooting for the Bills but against the Donks. :D

ctchiefsfan
12-19-2011, 12:55 AM
GO BUFFALO!!!!!

BOOO San Diego!!!!!!

CHIEFS WIN OUT!!!!

AkChief49
12-19-2011, 06:43 PM

Never say never, and always bet on RED.

tornadospotter
12-19-2011, 07:15 PM
If the B-lls beat the Donkeys next week and the Chiefs win out we are in the playoffs!! :D As bad as this season has been at times...its week 15 and we are still in the hunt!!
:bananen_smilies046:
Holy Crap! Canada rooting for the bills to win! Someplace very Hot! Just froze over.

AkChief49
12-19-2011, 07:23 PM
Holy Crap! Canada rooting for the bills to win! Someplace very Hot! Just froze over.
cats and dogs living together....mass hysteria!!

ctchiefsfan
12-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Everybody is overreacting.

Canada is merely practicing a time-honored tool of diplomacy.....

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

This week Canada cheers for Buffalo.

Next week he sneaks into the stadium and pishes in their gatorade!!!!:sFl_canada2:

tornadospotter
12-19-2011, 08:01 PM

Next week he sneaks into the stadium and pishes in their gatorade!!!!:sFl_canada2:
Thank you! I was thinking the end was here. My panic is over. I think I will have a :bananen_smilies046:.

Canada
12-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Holy Crap! Canada rooting for the bills to win! Someplace very Hot! Just froze over.Its painful but I have a lot of beer to help me through it!!

cats and dogs living together....mass hysteria!!My world is kinda upside down!!

Next week he sneaks into the stadium and pishes in their gatorade!!!!:sFl_canada2: EXACTLY!!

Thank you! I was thinking the end was here. My panic is over. I think I will have a :bananen_smilies046:.The end IS near!! The end of our SuperBowl drought!! :bananen_smilies046:

ctchiefsfan
12-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Thank you! I was thinking the end was here. My panic is over. I think I will have a :bananen_smilies046:.

And I will gladly join you!!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
12-19-2011, 09:18 PM
Its painful but I have a lot of beer to help me through it!!

My world is kinda upside down!!

EXACTLY!!

The end IS near!! The end of our SuperBowl drought!! :bananen_smilies046:
I Like this!!!! I will take a :bananen_smilies046:to that!

Canada
12-19-2011, 11:57 PM
I am praying God can FOR ONE WEEK turn his back on Tebow. Just one week God. Please... Oh yeah and riversIm hoping he does it twice. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
12-19-2011, 11:58 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/407670_10150426183262031_517367030_8749152_1949923 712_n.jpg

Canada
12-20-2011, 12:02 AM
Love thebuddy christ but cmon, with the cassel jersey?!

Canada we dont need God to turn his back on tebow twice. Just once.

Orton Vs God

Orton winsYou know Denver needs to lose to Buffalo and KC right?

ctchiefsfan
12-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Exactly....

For the Chiefs to win the AFC WEST, the following must happen....

1) Chiefs win out.

2) Denver loses out.

3) San Diego loses once.

I think #1 is likely.

# 3 is likely.

#2 is up to Buffalo.

C'MON BUFFALO!!!!!

doobs_05
12-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Detroit is playing for a playoff spot as well so i like their chances against SD, and if they can't do it OAK hates SD and will play to just kick their ***.

Buffalo scares me (no fred jackson), but if Fitz can play mistake free i like their chances......just have a good lead in the 4th and don't let it go.

The chiefs games are what scare me, they are division games and you never know what will happen

ctchiefsfan
12-20-2011, 03:08 AM
Detroit is playing for a playoff spot as well so i like their chances against SD, and if they can't do it OAK hates SD and will play to just kick their ***.

Buffalo scares me (no fred jackson), but if Fitz can play mistake free i like their chances......just have a good lead in the 4th and don't let it go.

The chiefs games are what scare me, they are division games and you never know what will happen

Admittedly we need a lot of help to make this happen. And of course, regardless of what anybody else does we have to win out.....

I'm pretty confident San Diego will help us out and find a way to lose a game.

And I feel good that we can beat Oakland in KC.

The NUT CUTTER is going to be Denver vs Buffalo.

If Buffalo pulls it out I think the rest of the pieces will fall into line.