PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve predictions?

ctchiefsfan
12-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Well....It's Raider week in KC again!!!!! Time to get the juices flowing!!!!

We pasted them HARD last time. 28-0 Baby!!!!

They will certainly be looking for revenge.

We'll be playing at home and trying to keep our slim playoff hopes alive.

20-10 CHIEFS!!!!!!

OPLookn
12-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Well....It's Raider week in KC again!!!!! Time to get the juices flowing!!!!

We pasted them HARD last time. 28-0 Baby!!!!

They will certainly be looking for revenge.

We'll be playing at home and trying to keep our slim playoff hopes alive.

20-10 CHIEFS!!!!!!

I think Orton gets more snaps with the offense this week. Because of that and having played a game with our receivers he hits them in stride more and we see bigger chunks of yards and guys dashing to the end zone.

I also think if we get in close we know not to try and play smash mouth football after last week's debacle inside the 5 yard line.

My only concern is that after a big week like last week that the D blows off some steam and lets down. Overall I think Crennel keeps them on task by dangling the fact that the playoffs are entirely dependent on the Chiefs winning out.

Chiefs 20 (2 TD's, 2 FG's) -16 (1 TD, 3 FG's)

dbolan
12-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Santa Claus is coming to town?? haha

28-10 Chiefs

Ryfo18
12-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Chiefs 91, Raiders -2

ctchiefsfan
12-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Chiefs 91, Raiders -2

A bit optimistic I think, but that would certainly be a GREAT Christmas gift!!!!

kcchiefsfan18
12-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Chiefs go ham in final home game, Chiefs 28, Raiders 14

OPLookn
12-20-2011, 04:52 PM
I want to hear this again.... The last time a Raiders QB has thrown 3 interceptions in a half was the first half.

Ryfo18
12-20-2011, 05:00 PM
I want to hear this again.... The last time a Raiders QB has thrown 3 interceptions in a half was the first half.

That's my new favorite quote!

kcvet
12-20-2011, 05:03 PM
I think Orton gets more snaps with the offense this week. Because of that and having played a game with our receivers he hits them in stride more and we see bigger chunks of yards and guys dashing to the end zone.

I also think if we get in close we know not to try and play smash mouth football after last week's debacle inside the 5 yard line.

My only concern is that after a big week like last week that the D blows off some steam and lets down. Overall I think Crennel keeps them on task by dangling the fact that the playoffs are entirely dependent on the Chiefs winning out.

Chiefs 20 (2 TD's, 2 FG's) -16 (1 TD, 3 FG's)

also jobs are at stake

matthewschiefs
12-20-2011, 05:12 PM
Chiefs 91, Raiders -2

Man you think we are going to be that bad even after beating the Packers? :D :chiefs: :chiefs: :raisux:

AkChief49
12-20-2011, 05:29 PM
We have to win! The last time we beat the Raiders in our own house was Nov. 2006. They(Chiefs) need to hang the score from last years game in Arrowhead on the wall so they see it everyday. It's Faiders week!!!!

ctchiefsfan
12-20-2011, 05:47 PM
DAMN!!!!! I was hoping Yoda would come and play. I think he is HIDING!!!!

Don't worry Yoda. I won't get carried away like I did after the last game and get us both "Warned".

I'm going to beat on you like a red head step child all week and IT IS GOING TO GET WORSE AFTER 4:00 PM ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!! http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/2fewdaysafield/avatars/smiley3.gif http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/2fewdaysafield/avatars/smiley1.gif

KCraised
12-20-2011, 07:47 PM
Chiefs 20 Raiders 17, in the last seconds. God, I hope not. I don't think my heart can take the stress...

chief31
12-20-2011, 08:01 PM
Well, making predictions with this team has proven quite unreliable.

One week the defense is destroying everything else that steps on the field, and the next they allow 35 points.

And the offense has been so terrible, that showing signs of life last week has to be viewed with apprehension.

I will bet on the defense, which murdered The Raiders earlier in the season, and I hope Orton continues to get ready to annihilate Tebow's Broncos, to end their season.

I'll say 17-10, Chiefs.

josh1971
12-20-2011, 09:03 PM
31-17 KC, and it will be a monster day for the defense.

ctchiefsfan
12-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Interesting that "My Man Orton" hasn't come out to play either. Perhaps his only interest is in threads that have "Orton" in the title? :troll31:

GarH
12-21-2011, 01:54 AM
I predict Christmas Eve will be the day before Christmas.

okikcfan
12-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Chokeland lost to the packers 16 to 46, The Chiefs are the only team in 20 games to shut out the Packers in the first half. I see Orton being much better this weekend and under the control of RAC and much better play calling under Muir, I will say 42 to 12. Merry Christmas Chiefs Fans!

OPLookn
12-21-2011, 10:18 AM
I predict Christmas Eve will be the day before Christmas.

That sir...is a bold prediction.

ctchiefsfan
12-21-2011, 10:43 AM
Chokeland lost to the packers 16 to 46, The Chiefs are the only team in 20 games to shut out the Packers in the first half. I see Orton being much better this weekend and under the control of RAC and much better play calling under Muir, I will say 42 to 12. Merry Christmas Chiefs Fans!

Any season in which we beat the hated Raiders twice is a good season, but if we could put a second truly brutal beat down on them it would make up for all the pain we have suffered as Chiefs fans this year.

My Christmas would be complete if your prediction came true.

josh1971
12-21-2011, 01:20 PM
For Christmas, I would love another shutout of the raiders, but heading into 2012, I would like Tebow crushed and ground up into little QB bits, with pieces of him stuck in the cleats of Hali and Houston. And with that, I would like a second division crown and a trip to the playoffs.

With an offense at least able to move the ball and get points on the board, the key to our success for the rest of 2011 is the defense.

ANY chance at all that we would get Siler, Berry, Charles, or Moeaki back if we end up in the playoffs?

ctchiefsfan
12-21-2011, 01:41 PM
ANY chance at all that we would get Siler, Berry, Charles, or Moeaki back if we end up in the playoffs?

I don't know the answer, but a very interesting question. Since they are on IR, I'm not even sure they would be allowed to play if they were healthy enough to.

Anybody out there got an answer to this one?

OPLookn
12-21-2011, 02:01 PM
I don't know the answer, but a very interesting question. Since they are on IR, I'm not even sure they would be allowed to play if they were healthy enough to.

Anybody out there got an answer to this one?

Unfortunately they can't return for the season or post season. Granted this is wikipedia but I can't see why this would be wrong.

"A team may place a player on injured reserve (reserve/injured list) who is "not immediately available for participation with a club". These players may not practice or return to the Active List for the rest of the season (including postseason games) that they are placed on injured reserve, but are allowed to be with the team" - Wikipedia (Injured reserve list - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) under the NFL section.

ctchiefsfan
12-21-2011, 02:05 PM
THANKS! I thought that might be the case, but had thought there might possibly be an exception for the playoffs for players placed on IR early in the season. It appears not.

okikcfan
12-21-2011, 04:54 PM
Once someone is placed on IR, they are ineligible to play for the remainder of the season and the play-offs and they become eligible the first game of the preseason the following year.