PDA

View Full Version : Raiders vs Chiefs.

Keanbean1
12-20-2011, 03:50 PM
We need to fill the stadium this Saturday against one of most hated enemies know to the chiefs nation. Tickets are available and we need to support our team. None of us want a lot of black and silver in the stands. All we can do is win and hope for everything else to fall into place. It's time that we end the Raiders streak at our house. Early Christmas present to the sea of red!! Who's going?? Who's tailgating??
I will be there myself,can't wait.
:beer:

Chiefster
12-20-2011, 03:55 PM
We need to fill the stadium this Saturday against one of most hated enemies know to the chiefs nation. Tickets are available and we need to support our team. None of us want a lot of black and silver in the stands. All we can do is win and hope for everything else to fall into place. It's time that we end the Raiders streak at our house. Early Christmas present to the sea of red!! Who's going?? Who's tailgating??
I will be there myself,can't wait.
:beer:

If this is in reference to the playoffs then the affects of having drank that Kool-Aid has long since worn off on me. Just my unsolicited two cents. However, I fully concur that it is high time to end the Raiders win streak in our house. :D

Keanbean1
12-20-2011, 04:21 PM
It is time. I was at the game last year plus it's time to show who's house it is.
Are you going to the game??

Chiefster
12-20-2011, 05:36 PM
It is time. I was at the game last year plus it's time to show who's house it is.
Are you going to the game??

I wished I could bud, but alas I will be watching from home.

Keanbean1
12-20-2011, 07:04 PM
I wished I could bud, but alas I will be watching from home.

That's alright. I wonder if anybody that actually does post here,do go to any of the games.

KCraised
12-20-2011, 07:16 PM
I go to most of the games. But I do like my big screen and hearing the stats and commentating and having my own food and drink. Oh yeah, and warmth....lol
Only games i've missed were SD and GB. Didn't have the heart to goto GB because I hate to see the stands half full of opposing fans (also was like that at the Pitt. Game)....damn, i missed a game for the ages. But I will be there for those ******* Raiders. My voice is gone the next day;-)

Chiefster
12-20-2011, 09:26 PM
That's alright. I wonder if anybody that actually does post here,do go to any of the games.

Many do.

Keanbean1
12-20-2011, 10:37 PM
I go to most of the games. But I do like my big screen and hearing the stats and commentating and having my own food and drink. Oh yeah, and warmth....lol
Only games i've missed were SD and GB. Didn't have the heart to goto GB because I hate to see the stands half full of opposing fans (also was like that at the Pitt. Game)....damn, i missed a game for the ages. But I will be there for those ******* Raiders. My voice is gone the next day;-)

Yeah I understand that. I'm looking for revenge after last year's lose to them while i was there. Do you tailgate??

Keanbean1
12-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Many do.

O nice. There are always so many fans every game and i always wonder if anybody use's this site.

KCMASS
12-21-2011, 09:55 AM
I wished I lived in the KC area. I live just north of Boston. I notice that Arrowhead doesn't pack them in like they use to. But....I hope the fans show-up for the Raider game!!!

DirecTV Sunday Ticket is your friend when you live outside KC! Problem? At $339.00 plus another $99.00 for HD it's getting really expensive!

OPLookn
12-21-2011, 10:42 AM
I wished I lived in the KC area. I live just north of Boston. I notice that Arrowhead doesn't pack them in like they use to. But....I hope the fans show-up for the Raider game!!!

DirecTV Sunday Ticket is your friend when you live outside KC! Problem? At $339.00 plus another $99.00 for HD it's getting really expensive!

Just find a local bar that doesn't really pack it in for the Pats game and ask them to turn on the Chiefs game instead? Then again if you're like me your bar tab for the season will be waaaaay past $438. So maybe you having DirecTV Sunday Ticket is a smarter idea anyway.

:lol:

TopekaRoy
12-21-2011, 01:11 PM
Just find a local bar that doesn't really pack it in for the Pats game and ask them to turn on the Chiefs game instead? Then again if you're like me your bar tab for the season will be waaaaay past $438. So maybe you having DirecTV Sunday Ticket is a smarter idea anyway.

:lol:
You beat me too it, OP.

DirecTV is great, but a good sports bar has 3 things that DirecTV doesn't

1) a full liquor bar!
2) Hot wings! and
3) the ability to easily watch multiple games at once.

I spend all my Sunday afternoons at Jeremiah Bullfrogs (http://www.bullfrogslive.com/) in Topeka. They have a multi-channel box that you can bring to your table and tune in the audio to any game on any screen. I can watch the Bears, the Chiefs and any other game I'm interrested in all at the same time. It's awesome!

http://www.bullfrogslive.com/images/orig1.jpg
The main floor

And here is where I sit in front of 10 of the screens:

http://www.bullfrogslive.com/images/orig3.jpg

chiefnut
12-22-2011, 11:28 AM

i go to all the games when they play in NE, PA, NY, MD and have only been able to make one trip to KC but hope to make it out there next year.:chiefs:

ctchiefsfan
12-22-2011, 12:58 PM
Being in Ct I generally watch a live stream on my computer, but for big games, I head to the "Stepp'n Stone" for the multiple screens and Sunday ticket. I'll be there Saturday (I'd better check if they are going to be open) so that I can watch the Chiefs whup up on the Raiders and also keep an eye on the Denver game.

Keanbean1
12-23-2011, 01:16 PM
Can't wait to be at arrowhead tomorrow. :chiefs:
:drunkhb:

okikcfan
12-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Being in Ct I generally watch a live stream on my computer, but for big games, I head to the "Stepp'n Stone" for the multiple screens and Sunday ticket. I'll be there Saturday (I'd better check if they are going to be open) so that I can watch the Chiefs whup up on the Raiders and also keep an eye on the Denver game.

Where do you go for the live feeds?

ctchiefsfan
12-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Where do you go for the live feeds?

Every week at the beginning of the "Official Game Thread" TopekaRoy lists where you can find a free live feed. Click on the link he posts and you are golden. :smile

And thanks again for that TopekaRoy!

Yoda
12-23-2011, 02:59 PM
I'm a realist, I say KC 24 Raiders 20. Hue has made too many rookie mistakes as HC, case in point Lions game that should have been a win being up 13 pts with 5 min left. Chuck Bresnehan is DC...please refer to Bills, Broncos, and Lions defensive meltdowns. Merry Christmas!

chief31
12-23-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm a realist, I say KC 24 Raiders 20. Hue has made too many rookie mistakes as HC, case in point Lions game that should have been a win being up 13 pts with 5 min left. Chuck Bresnehan is DC...please refer to Bills, Broncos, and Lions defensive meltdowns. Merry Christmas!

Unfortunately for Raiders fans, the offseason looks pretty bleak.

ConnoisseurOfCannabis
12-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Wish I could be there Im already back In Florida, But Glad I was there Vs. The Pack, great game and something I remember for a long time.

Chiefster
12-23-2011, 11:57 PM

Back at ya Yoda! :bananen_smilies046:

ConnoisseurOfCannabis
12-23-2011, 11:58 PM

Raider fans On a Chiefs forum? Why :wrongforum1:

Chiefster
12-24-2011, 12:01 AM
Raider fans On a Chiefs forum? Why :wrongforum1:

Because we welcome fans of all team affiliations. Yoda has been respectful hence he can stay. :11:

ConnoisseurOfCannabis
12-24-2011, 12:04 AM
Because we welcome fans of all team affiliations. Yoda has been respectful hence he can stay. :11:

Im just messing around, Plus Im new so forgive me haha.

Chiefster
12-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Im just messing around, Plus Im new so forgive me haha.

No prob! Welcome to the Crowd. :bananen_smilies046:

ConnoisseurOfCannabis
12-24-2011, 12:18 AM
:toast2: Already ahead of You :lol:

Chiefster
12-24-2011, 12:23 AM
:toast2: Already ahead of You :lol:

At my age that ain't sayin much. :wheelchair: