PDA

View Full Version : Here Comes The Seahags!

kenny1937
10-23-2006, 12:22 PM
The Seahags are flying in from Seattle after losing to the Vikes, Matt Hasslehoweverhespellshisname, went down with a knee injury in that game, and I don't know how serious it is at this time. Another win here would help build confidence, plus with the possible return of Trent, we have the opportunity to turn this season around, what do you thnk Chief's Crowd, you already know what I think, namely :hammer: The Seahags!!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahags!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-23-2006, 12:36 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
The Seahags are flying in from Seattle after losing to the Vikes, Matt Hasslehoweverhespellshisname, went down with a knee injury in that game, and I don't know how serious it is at this time. Another win here would help build confidence, plus with the possible return of Trent, we have the opportunity to turn this season around, what do you thnk Chief's Crowd, you already know what I think, namely :hammer: The Seahags!!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahags!!

All too early to say; hopefully we have a better then average chance. One: we're at home again for the second straight week, and two: I think the possible return of Trent only enhances that chance.

Old_admin
10-24-2006, 12:16 AM
If we can't beat the Seahawks without Hasselbeck and Shawn Alexander at Arrowhead, then I don't think have any business in the playoffs.

Guru
10-24-2006, 12:26 AM
admin wrote:
If we can't beat the Seahawks without Hasselbeck and Shawn Alexander at Arrowhead, then I don't think have any business in the playoffs.

BINGO!!!!

Chiefster
10-24-2006, 12:57 AM
admin wrote:

Yep!

kenny1937
10-24-2006, 02:15 AM
You all have got that right! In fact to make the play offs this team has got to show up every game from now on, no more movie lot stand ins, The O has got to do their jobs, the D has got to do thier jobs, and the SP Ts have got to do their jobs, see there, I could make a TV announcer, I know how to do their job, (grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

For Hope :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: Boy do I have Hope! (this is so Chiefster doesn't get on me coach)(grin)

Guru
10-24-2006, 02:34 AM
Yeah, but whats the point. We all know that Indianapolis has this thing all locked up.

Matter of fact, They were supposed to win the last 2 or three superbowls if I remember right.

kenny1937
10-24-2006, 03:36 AM
Guru wrote:
Yeah, but whats the point. We all know that Indianapolis has this thing all locked up.

Matter of fact, They were supposed to win the last 2 or three superbowls if I remember right.

Yes, but if Manning hurts his pointing finger, he will not be able to fuction at the line of scrimmage, and then everybody will try to make a point! (Grin)

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Chiefster
10-24-2006, 09:32 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
You all have got that right! In fact to make the play offs this team has got to show up every game from now on, no more movie lot stand ins, The O has got to do their jobs, the D has got to do thier jobs, and the SP Ts have got to do their jobs, see there, I could make a TV announcer, I know how to do their job, (grin)

For Hope :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: Boy do I have Hope! (this is so Chiefster doesn't get on me coach)(grin)

You forgot to mention the coaches; other then that you would have made DV proud with that statement. :-D

kenny1937
10-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

You forgot to mention the coaches; other then that you would have made DV proud with that statement. :-D

Hey, Us announcer types use our mouths, not our brains, you are expecting to much from Us, give us a break, (grin)
:lol:

8-) :pint: :lol: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

chief31
10-25-2006, 11:18 AM
This week will be the first week that I pick the Chiefs against a 2005 playoff team. ( in my local football pool)
I fully expect the Chiefs to win, at home, against an injury-torn defending N.F.C. champion team. With the running game of the Chiefs becoming less predictable, a defense that causes confusion for opponents and several individual players capable of changing the outcome of a game, the Seahawks (minus the heart of their offense) should be outmatched this Sunday.

I am quite eager to see how Jared Allen performs against Walter Jones.

Chiefster
10-26-2006, 01:43 AM
chief31 wrote:
This week will be the first week that I pick the Chiefs against a 2005 playoff team. ( in my local football pool)
I fully expect the Chiefs to win, at home, against an injury-torn defending N.F.C. champion team. With the running game of the Chiefs becoming less predictable, a defense that causes confusion for opponents and several individual players capable of changing the outcome of a game, the Seahawks (minus the heart of their offense) should be outmatched this Sunday.

I hope this to be quite the case. :-D

Guru
10-27-2006, 12:37 AM
chief31 wrote:

You just jinxed us. :evil:

Chiefster
10-27-2006, 02:37 AM
Guru wrote:

Kinda what was thinking; but didn't want to actually come right out and say it. :-P

Guru
10-27-2006, 02:40 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Kinda what was thinking; but didn't want to actually come right out and say it. :-P

Imagine that, you and I thinking the same things.

kenny1937
10-27-2006, 02:30 PM
You guys thinking ALIKE, oh no, look out here comes the roof crashing down!! (grin)

Chiefster
10-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Imagine that, you and I thinking the same things.

:lol: Go figure.

kenny1937
10-28-2006, 09:37 PM
Yes, Well you know what they say about great minds!
:lol: :lol: :lol: