PDA

View Full Version : crennel locked at 80-90% chance of being chiefs coach

marloweopatchiefs
12-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Romeo Crennel's Chances Pegged At 80-90 Percent - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2011/12/21/2653019/romeo-crennel-kansas-city-chiefs)

okikcfan
12-21-2011, 04:27 PM
This could be very true, but as we have seen in the past about everything the Chiefs remain silent. I think this will be an interesting wait and see moment.

Jrudi
12-21-2011, 05:01 PM
I like it!

I actually hope it happens, and think it may have a negative effect on the team (depending on how he finishes the season out) if he doesn't get the job.

It also mentioned that they may look to bring in a "Hot" offensive Coordinator (which I agreed with) and that the talk about Josh McDaniels' 32nd ranks Rams offense is far from "hot" haha which I also agree with haha

:wtfdude: will be my reaction if McDaniels is a Chief Next year!

TopekaRoy
12-21-2011, 05:07 PM
It also mentioned that they may look to bring in a "Hot" offensive Coordinator (which I agreed with) and that the talk about Josh McDaniels' 32nd ranks Rams offense is far from "hot" haha which I also agree with haha

:wtfdude: will be my reaction if McDaniels is a Chief Next year!
He's only "hot" in the sense that he is a hot potato!

I wouldn't touch him.
http://fla.gwrra-regiona.org/images/hot_potato_hg_wht.gif

Jrudi
12-21-2011, 05:19 PM
He's only "hot" in the sense that he is a hot potato!

I wouldn't touch him.
http://fla.gwrra-regiona.org/images/hot_potato_hg_wht.gif

That's a good one!

2010chiefs
12-21-2011, 09:59 PM
"HOT" OC. Who can that be? Excluding Mcdaniels?

toyotapower
12-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Norv turner as OC would be great.

ctchiefsfan
12-22-2011, 01:41 AM
RC has 2 weeks to PROVE he deserves the job.

So does Orton.

I may not be from Missouri, but I still believe in "SHOW ME".

AkChief49
12-23-2011, 01:09 AM
"HOT" OC. Who can that be? Excluding Mcdaniels?
Keep Muir? Cam Cameron? Steal Marty's boy Brian from the Jets?

Jrudi
12-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Keep Muir? Cam Cameron? Steal Marty's boy Brian from the Jets?

GB's QB coach Tom Clements?? looking to move up to an OC??

NO's OC Pete Carmicheal Jr. (People think "why would he leave one job to become the same position on another team" his success is hidden behind Sean Payton who is considered the "mastermind" behind the Saints offense. He may want to make a name for himself and get out of the shadow of Sean Payton, to work his way up to a HC. Also this guy is the one who brought Drew Brees from SD to NO, so he would help at our QB position, and also we have talent at out WR position, and a guy in McCluster who is similar to Sproles, I think he could look at us, and easily implement a similar style of offense here, not to mention have an improved running game to that of the saints)

Just some ideas...

okikcfan
12-23-2011, 10:58 AM
RC has 2 weeks to PROVE he deserves the job.

So does Orton.

I may not be from Missouri, but I still believe in "SHOW ME".

Amen Brother!