PDA

View Full Version : Ok; where's the Night Crew....

Chiefster
10-06-2007, 03:35 AM
Come out, come out wherever you are!:11:

Guru
10-06-2007, 03:36 AM
Slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
10-06-2007, 03:37 AM
I call redbedgood in 3...2...1

Chiefster
10-06-2007, 03:41 AM
Slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt!

sling58
10-06-2007, 07:08 AM
Rough night guys?

Chiefster
10-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Rough night guys?

Everyone was at HH's house getting drunk.:D

anaeelbackwards
10-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Everyone was at HH's house getting drunk.:D

and apparently looking for his pants.... :0)

hermhater
10-06-2007, 04:01 PM
and apparently looking for his pants.... :0)

Pants found.

:toast2:

luv
10-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Rough night guys?
You have no idea...

It started when a friend of mine (Amy) and I went to a local bar to see a band that was supposed to be playing. Thanks goodness the cover was only $3, because the band we went to see wasn't playing. Turns out, the bar double booked, and the other band got there and got set up first. Since we paid the cover, we stayed long enough to hava couple of beers.

Amy calls her older brother (Jeff). They work at the same place, and there was a going away party for someone leaving the company. She finds out they're at a club, so we head over. I know no one in this group except for Amy and Jeff, but I did very well at meeting people, making conversation, and dancing. Later, Amy says that Jeff and this guy (Doug) are wanting to go somewhere else. I haven't been out in forever. I'd ben drinking a few beers and having fun, so why not?

We leave, and the place the guys were wanting to go to was a sleezy, skanky strip club up on the north side of town. I pulled up and told them they could go in, but that Amy and I would be back to get them in an hour. The guys are extremely drunk (EXTREMELY), and I didn't want to babysit them or be embarrassed. Somehow, they talk me into parking the car and going in.

THank goodness, there was no cover. The place was....ugh! I had to pee, so Amy and I found the restroom. By the time we got done, the guys decided they weren't having fun, and that they were hungry. Fine by me.

On the way out to the car, Doug talks Amy into sitting in the back with him. We pull out, and I'm talking with Jeff and suggesting we o through a drive-thru somewhere, and I would treat if we could. He was bent on going to a 24/7 place to eat. After making sure he understoof that his life would be over if he embarrassed me, I proceeded towards a local drunk hangout.

I overhear Amy in the back quietly, yet sternly, telling Doug no. I'm not sure what he asked, but I thought I heard him say something about her licking. I got a little concerned, and asked if things were okay in the back. She said yes. A few minutes later, Doug decides he's ready to just go home. YAY!!! He was the creepy, more drunk one. We decided to take him home, run through the drive-thru at Taco Bell, and going to Jeff and Amy's place to eat. They both live with their dad. Neither Jeff nor thir dad can afford to live on their own, so Amy lives with them to help.

Anyway, I'm driving along, happy as can be, when I start feeling Doug's knees in my back. I noticed that they would hit me every so often, and that there was a rhythm. I catch Amy's attenion in my rearview mirror and ask, "Is he.....?" to which she nodded.

Doug was rubbing one out in the back seat! If Jeff hadn't told me we were close to his place, I would have stopped in the middle of the road and made him get out. I can't blieve Amy wasn't demanding that, seeing as how she was in the backseat with him. Thankfully, we got him home before he was able to finish. Ewwww!!!!

THankfully, we made it to Taco Bell, ate at their place, and I made it home. I was never so happy to just be home.

hermhater
10-06-2007, 04:46 PM
You have no idea...

It started when a friend of mine (Amy) and I went to a local bar to see a band that was supposed to be playing. Thanks goodness the cover was only $3, because the band we went to see wasn't playing. Turns out, the bar double booked, and the other band got there and got set up first. Since we paid the cover, we stayed long enough to hava couple of beers.

Amy calls her older brother (Jeff). They work at the same place, and there was a going away party for someone leaving the company. She finds out they're at a club, so we head over. I know no one in this group except for Amy and Jeff, but I did very well at meeting people, making conversation, and dancing. Later, Amy says that Jeff and this guy (Doug) are wanting to go somewhere else. I haven't been out in forever. I'd ben drinking a few beers and having fun, so why not?

We leave, and the place the guys were wanting to go to was a sleezy, skanky strip club up on the north side of town. I pulled up and told them they could go in, but that Amy and I would be back to get them in an hour. The guys are extremely drunk (EXTREMELY), and I didn't want to babysit them or be embarrassed. Somehow, they talk me into parking the car and going in.

THank goodness, there was no cover. The place was....ugh! I had to pee, so Amy and I found the restroom. By the time we got done, the guys decided they weren't having fun, and that they were hungry. Fine by me.

On the way out to the car, Doug talks Amy into sitting in the back with him. We pull out, and I'm talking with Jeff and suggesting we o through a drive-thru somewhere, and I would treat if we could. He was bent on going to a 24/7 place to eat. After making sure he understoof that his life would be over if he embarrassed me, I proceeded towards a local drunk hangout.

I overhear Amy in the back quietly, yet sternly, telling Doug no. I'm not sure what he asked, but I thought I heard him say something about her licking. I got a little concerned, and asked if things were okay in the back. She said yes. A few minutes later, Doug decides he's ready to just go home. YAY!!! He was the creepy, more drunk one. We decided to take him home, run through the drive-thru at Taco Bell, and going to Jeff and Amy's place to eat. They both live with their dad. Neither Jeff nor thir dad can afford to live on their own, so Amy lives with them to help.

Anyway, I'm driving along, happy as can be, when I start feeling Doug's knees in my back. I noticed that they would hit me every so often, and that there was a rhythm. I catch Amy's attenion in my rearview mirror and ask, "Is he.....?" to which she nodded.

Doug was rubbing one out in the back seat! If Jeff hadn't told me we were close to his place, I would have stopped in the middle of the road and made him get out. I can't blieve Amy wasn't demanding that, seeing as how she was in the backseat with him. Thankfully, we got him home before he was able to finish. Ewwww!!!!

THankfully, we made it to Taco Bell, ate at their place, and I made it home. I was never so happy to just be home.

You are safe here with us!

Chiefster
10-06-2007, 10:48 PM
You are safe here with us!
Ditto!

...Truly a night of intrinsic disgust.

sling58
10-07-2007, 07:44 AM
Man I thought I had a bad nite. Luv yours takes the Taco!

Chiefster
10-07-2007, 07:46 AM
Man I thought I had a bad nite. Luv yours takes the Taco!

Mmmmmmmmmmm, tacos.................

sling58
10-07-2007, 07:46 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmm, tacos.................

What are you doing on so early on a SUnday Chiefster? Getting ready for church or something?

Chiefster
10-07-2007, 07:48 AM
What are you doing on so early on a SUnday Chiefster? Getting ready for church or something?

Actually no, but I will be soon. Simply couldn't sleep.

sling58
10-07-2007, 07:50 AM

I only get 4 hours a night myself so I understand the not sleeping thing.

Chiefster
10-07-2007, 07:52 AM
I only get 4 hours a night myself so I understand the not sleeping thing.

Really sucks sometimes. I'm gonna try to catch a couple more winks before the dog wakes up and realizes that she has to poop. :lol:

sling58
10-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Really sucks sometimes. I'm gonna try to catch a couple more winks before the dog wakes up and realizes that she has to poop. :lol:

Have a good one then. ttul

hermhater
10-07-2007, 12:10 PM

Try beer. After 14 you will sleep like a baby!

:drunkhb: :lol: :toast2:

Chiefster
10-08-2007, 11:16 PM

After fourteen I would be puking my guts up; not sleeping. :p

McLovin
10-08-2007, 11:21 PM

With this O-Line I sleep like a baby.
Sleep 2 hours wake up crying, sleep 2 hours wake up crying.

Came from some show or commercial or something but I like it.

luv
10-08-2007, 11:25 PM
After fourteen I would be puking my guts up; not sleeping. :p
You'll sleep so well after you puke. Or so I've heard. I've actually never gotten sick from drinking.

Chiefster
10-08-2007, 11:53 PM
You'll sleep so well after you puke. Or so I've heard. I've actually never gotten sick from drinking.

Don't think I wanna puke to sleep though.

rbedgood
10-09-2007, 01:08 AM
With this O-Line I sleep like a baby.
Sleep 2 hours wake up crying, sleep 2 hours wake up crying.

Came from some show or commercial or something but I like it.

Not the same commercial, but it came to mind when you mentioned this...

YouTube - McDonalds - TV-Werbung 1996

Guru
10-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Back

Chiefster
10-09-2007, 01:17 AM
Back

Front.