PDA

View Full Version : When the Chiefs beat the packers

AussieChiefsFan
01-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Go to 0:45 in the video = Just beautiful
NFL Videos: Best fan shots of 2011: Anger and dejection (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d8258d86b/Best-fan-shots-of-2011-Anger-and-dejection)

Chiefster
01-01-2012, 11:35 PM
They didn't much like giving high fives! :lol:

bricooper78
01-18-2012, 01:42 AM
:yahoo: is it bad i like seeing dejection like that???

AussieChiefsFan
01-19-2012, 12:23 PM
:yahoo: is it bad i like seeing dejection like that???

Not if its the previously unbeaten packers :D

honda522
01-28-2012, 11:13 PM
That was great. 15 - 1

bigwigbob
01-28-2012, 11:30 PM
My step brother and my 12 year old nephew are huge Packer fans. They went to the game. While leaving there were grown men shouting profanity at my nephew. I love my Chiefs, but I get a little embarrassed at how poor of winners some of our fans are. That being said I have never loved a moment as much as the moment my step brother had to eat crow after that game.

Coach
01-29-2012, 09:26 AM
My step brother and my 12 year old nephew are huge Packer fans. They went to the game. While leaving there were grown men shouting profanity at my nephew. I love my Chiefs, but I get a little embarrassed at how poor of winners some of our fans are. That being said I have never loved a moment as much as the moment my step brother had to eat crow after that game.

The profanity and actions of mainly drunk people are a big problem in my opinion. Especially if you go to another teams stadium. You don't see people act like this nearly as often at baseball games and other sporting events.

It needs to be addressed. Probably through liquor control.

bigwigbob
01-29-2012, 10:20 AM
Now don't get me wrong, I think that if there are fans of Chiefs rivals in Arrowhead they NEED to be razzed...to a point. In good fun. When it is a team that we play maybe once every 5 years or so it is a little different story. Emotions should not run so deep and visiting fans should be more accepted. I would never go to a game in Denver, San Diego, or Oakland and not expect to get given an extremely hard time. On the other side of the coin I would have no correlating fears going to see the Chiefs playing a team like the Titans or Cowboys as they do not hold the same emotional aversion to the Chiefs.

Connie Jo
01-29-2012, 08:09 PM
This was fun to watch, Aussie!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I've no doubt my emotions at games are similar to many of the fans in this video, if not all, hahaha.

chiefnut
01-31-2012, 10:07 AM
there is no excuse for any fan to be cursing at children, and to do that when your team is winning is just plain sad. even a CHIEFS fan who does that is a jerk and should be told about it by surrounding fans. i can see being upset when your team loses and geting in an argument with opposing fans [not children],

Connie Jo
02-01-2012, 01:30 AM
I'm not sure what the reasons are...but more & more of the younger generation are attending Chiefs games. Most are heavily intoxicated from tailgating, attend the game drunk. I know some older adults do the same, but I'm noting more of the younger crowd are the ones behaving most badly.

MNF on Halloween night this year was really bad with young adults drunk at Arrowhead. They don't pay attention to the game at all...they're up & down constantly from their seats, can't stay in one place long, and appear to be there for the party aspect, not the game.

Security couldn't handle it at MNF...as the younger crowd broke all the rules related to smoking areas. They overwhelmed security smoking wherever they wanted, and I ain't talking just cig's. They were gathered everywhere smoking around the venues, bars, restrooms, etc..

The restrooms were tore up too...flooded toilets, toilet paper strung everywhere, sloppy sinks. The floors were covered in spilled beer & at times vomit. It was the grossed I've ever seen the bathrooms at Arrowhead. It upset me to see our beautifully renovated Arrowhead being treated with such disrespect.

I saw several fights break out, and people falling down drunk...all young adults, guys & girls. I felt like I was at some bar hanging out, rather than at Arrowhead attending a game.

Maybe it was so bad because it was Halloween? I don't know, but it sure made the night less enjoyable for those of us there for the game, not the partying during the game. :(

aaron13pgh
02-01-2012, 09:23 PM
:efpge::efpge:
i was really suprised when cheifs beat the packers man it was crazy!!!

aaron13pgh
02-01-2012, 09:24 PM
:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::c hiefs::maid: