PDA

View Full Version : KC wants to bring back orton 2012

marloweopatchiefs
01-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Chiefs Reportedly Hope To Bring Kyle Orton Back Next Year - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2011/12/30/2670808/kansas-city-chiefs-kyle-orton-2012)

GarH
01-02-2012, 02:08 PM
I hope not. I want to see the Chiefs keep Cassel and draft Foles. The last Arizona player I really wanted to see the Chiefs draft was Gronk. Hopefully I'll get my wish this time.

OMGLadyGaga
01-02-2012, 04:43 PM
I think this team is capable of being ultra competitive and at least make a respectable showing in the playoffs if not make a run. Orton provides us that, much better than Cassel. He's just more accurate, throws a deep ball way better, stronger arm, gets rid of the ball and doesn't panic like Cassel does under pressure, etc.

I think keeping Orton and drafting a young qb to sit and watch would be best honestly, but this team has more pressing concerns at the moment than a QB. Offensive line, signing Bowe is huge, Carr, defensive line is pretty bad but another guy opposite Hali would do wonders because our corner tandem can play man to man as good as anyone; Berry being back will help there too.

If we struggle next year and Orton isn't our guy or Cassel and Stanzi for that matter then next year we can think about moving up and drafting Barkley, but as it stands lets try to win now.

Three7s
01-02-2012, 05:15 PM
I hope not. I want to see the Chiefs cut Cassel and draft Foles. The last Arizona player I really wanted to see the Chiefs draft was Gronk. Hopefully I'll get my wish this time.
fixed

okikcfan
01-02-2012, 05:27 PM
fixed

:lol: Be careful Three7s,you will get labeled as a HATER! :lol:

Ryfo18
01-02-2012, 10:11 PM
The obligatory contradicting report:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3214/kyle-orton

marloweopatchiefs
01-02-2012, 10:14 PM
The obligatory contradicting report:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3214/kyle-orton

That doesn't mean anything. He was just trying to play it cool. He never stated he wouldn't be back. PEople blowing words out of proportion

Ryfo18
01-02-2012, 10:17 PM
That doesn't mean anything. He was just trying to play it cool. He never stated he wouldn't be back. PEople blowing words out of proportion

I totally agree, why I prefaced it...

That said, IF there's a team that is willing to bring in Orton as a starter, that's a bargaining chip the Chiefs won't have.

tornadospotter
01-02-2012, 11:49 PM
I hope we bring Orton back and draft a QB! Let the QB that earns his pay check win the starting position!

nigeriannightmare
01-03-2012, 12:38 AM
I hope we bring Orton back and draft a QB! Let the QB that earns his pay check win the starting position!

So why is that stanzi is already off ur radar, do u know something we dont. I liked what i saw this preseason. we have 2 other capable qb's unless rg iii is there when we are selecting no way.

Three7s
01-03-2012, 01:44 AM
:lol: Be careful Three7s,you will get labeled as a HATER! :lol:
I already am to some. :(