PDA

View Full Version : Under the radar **MUST SEE**

turner_robert
01-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Case Keenum Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Houston Cougars - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/191981/case-keenum)

How can a human being throw a ball as much as this man and average 69% completion. This guy threw 5631 Yards and 44 touchdowns and only 8 interceptions. On top of all of this he wins a lot of games including BOWL games. In his career he as thrown 155 touchdowns and only 46 interceptions with over 19,000 passing yards. One more thing to add to this list outside he breaks records he has average talent on his team for instance can you tell me who is wide receivers are with out looking them up I couldn't. The Chiefs need this guy like a fat kid needs cake.

ctchiefsfan
01-04-2012, 01:12 AM
I don't follow college so don't really know much about drafting and such but those are some seriously SICK numbers! Can anybody tell me why we shouldn't pick this guy up when it comes our turn?

N TX Dave
01-04-2012, 01:20 AM
On top of all that his season LOW rating was 147.6 his freshman year. Does he run a spread offense? If so that is a lot different than a pro-set and it is hard for most college spread QB's to switch to being under center from the gun.

texaschief
01-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Colt Brennan, Colt McCoy, Vince Young, and other system QBs like Keenum are great in college... but don't translate well to the pros.

The Chiefs already have young talent at the QB position and should continue to groom him and play the Kyle Ortons and Matt Cassels of the world until he's ready.

The Chiefs won't be in position to get Luck, RG3, or any other elite QB for a long while with the nucleus they have installed. Grooming Stanzi is the best QB options at this point IMO.

dbolan
01-04-2012, 09:22 AM
We don't draft great quarterbacks and we sign vets that are over the hill or have been 2nd stringers...with Trent Green being an exception.

nigeriannightmare
01-04-2012, 09:29 AM
We don't draft great quarterbacks and we sign vets that are over the hill or have been 2nd stringers...with Trent Green being an exception.

Joe montana took us to the afc championship game.....if peyton can play and he gets cut/releases/traded whatever...i wont be mad if he is brought to town who better to coach stanzi.

N TX Dave
01-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Joe montana took us to the afc championship game.....if peyton can play and he gets cut/releases/traded whatever...i wont be mad if he is brought to town who better to coach stanzi.

Here is a good artical I stumbled across that talks about our QB situation from Fox Sports "Candid Cameron: Chiefs need QB upgrade (http://www.foxsportskansascity.com/01/03/12/Candid-Cameron-Chiefs-need-QB-upgrade/landing_chiefs.html?blockID=638978&feedID=5089)"