PDA

View Full Version : looks like the chiefs already interviewed jeff fisher

marloweopatchiefs
01-04-2012, 03:56 PM
last week

Report: Chiefs Interviewed Jeff Fisher Last Week - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1/4/2682006/jeff-fisher-kansas-city-chiefs-interview)

matthewschiefs
01-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Well based on that Article I am thinking Romeo is the guy now.

Chiefster
01-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Possibly.

tornadospotter
01-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Time always tells!

Chiefster
01-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Time always tells!

That it does!

Bike
01-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Why would Fisher pick Miami (or St. Louis) over KC? We have better talent on the field, we have the better stadium, we have the better fan base, we have the most winnable division. Did he even fly here, or was it just a phone interview? I got a feeling it was the later, with Pioli asking Fisher for a ballpark figure, getting it, and then thanking him for the phone call.

TopekaRoy
01-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Why would Fisher pick Miami (or St. Louis) over KC? We have better talent on the field, we have the better stadium, we have the better fan base, we have the most winnable division. Did he even fly here, or was it just a phone interview? I got a feeling it was the later, with Pioli asking Fisher for a ballpark figure, getting it, and then thanking him for the phone call.
Well, St. Louis has Matt Bradford and coaches like coming in to a team that already has a "franchise" QB (I think Bradford is over-rated, BTW.)

Miami has warm weather and South Beach and it appears that they are willing to throw a wheelbarrow full of money at him.

I do agree with you though. KC is the opening that gives him the best chance to succeed.

Bike
01-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Well, St. Louis has Matt Bradford and coaches like coming in to a team that already has a "franchise" QB (I think Bradford is over-rated, BTW.)

Miami has warm weather and South Beach and it appears that they are willing to throw a wheelbarrow full of money at him.

I do agree with you though. KC is the opening that gives him the best chance to succeed.
Why is it I get flipped off at every RR crossing in Topeka LOL!!! They hate trains there...

TopekaRoy
01-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Why is it I get flipped off at every RR crossing in Topeka LOL!!! They hate trains there...
Are you a "choo-choo Charlie?"

We have no where to go in Topeka and are always in a hurry to get there.

Actually, I think they are just in a hurry to get away from wherever they were! :D

Bike
01-06-2012, 12:03 AM
Are you a "choo-choo Charlie?"

We have no where to go in Topeka and are always in a hurry to get there.

Actually, I think they are just in a hurry to get away from wherever they were! :DYeah I'm usually there for about 2 minutes every other day. that was my coal train that derailed just east of Topeka 3 weeks ago....
Nice chattin' with ya Roy. Gotta hit the sack. :bananen_smilies046:

OPLookn
01-06-2012, 03:14 PM
"Jeff Fisher said Friday he is considering coaching next season in only two places, Miami or St. Louis, and that he will make his decision next week.

The former Tennessee Titans coach declined to comment further when speaking to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Fisher interviewed for the Rams' coaching job Thursday after previously meeting with the Dolphins.

St. Louis has also received permission to interview Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton, a league source told ESPN's Schefter. The Rams planned to meet Friday with Horton.

The Rams are searching for Steve Spagnuolo's replacement. Spagnuolo was fired Monday after going 10-38 over three seasons.

Some around the league believe Fisher would lean toward the Rams, if they make an offer, because they have a franchise-caliber quarterback in Sam Bradford and the No. 2 overall pick in April's draft.

Fisher sat out the entire 2011 season after being fired by the Titans last January. He had served as coach of the franchise for 16 full seasons, including before the Titans moved from Houston to Tennessee."

Jeff Fisher to limit job options to Miami Dolphins, St. Louis Rams - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7432240/jeff-fisher-limit-job-options-miami-dolphins-st-louis-rams)

Looks like that pretty much ends that discussion, which is fine by me.

matthewschiefs
01-06-2012, 03:57 PM
"Jeff Fisher said Friday he is considering coaching next season in only two places, Miami or St. Louis, and that he will make his decision next week.

The former Tennessee Titans coach declined to comment further when speaking to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Fisher interviewed for the Rams' coaching job Thursday after previously meeting with the Dolphins.

St. Louis has also received permission to interview Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton, a league source told ESPN's Schefter. The Rams planned to meet Friday with Horton.

The Rams are searching for Steve Spagnuolo's replacement. Spagnuolo was fired Monday after going 10-38 over three seasons.

Some around the league believe Fisher would lean toward the Rams, if they make an offer, because they have a franchise-caliber quarterback in Sam Bradford and the No. 2 overall pick in April's draft.

Fisher sat out the entire 2011 season after being fired by the Titans last January. He had served as coach of the franchise for 16 full seasons, including before the Titans moved from Houston to Tennessee."

Jeff Fisher to limit job options to Miami Dolphins, St. Louis Rams - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7432240/jeff-fisher-limit-job-options-miami-dolphins-st-louis-rams)

Looks like that pretty much ends that discussion, which is fine by me.

His loss we had a great job for him to take he chose to take less with the Rams and the Dolphins He will regret that in a couple of years when the trophy is in KC :chiefs: