PDA

View Full Version : green bay reunion in kc?

marloweopatchiefs
01-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Green Bay reunion in K.C.? - AFC West Blog - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/38237/green-bay-reunion-in-k-c#comments)

okikcfan
01-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Could Joe Philbin and Matt Flynn be a package deal in Kansas City?
This would be interesting....

jb908
01-06-2012, 03:23 PM
I would gamble with Flynn.
Everyone gets mad at the huge Matt Cassel contract, but lets be honest... We don't seem to be getting close to our cap and if or when we do, his contract will be up. It's not my 60 million and I don't think it has prevented us from getting anyone else we would want.

If we could get him for the 2nd rounder we got Cassel, i would do it in a heartbeat.

matthewschiefs
01-06-2012, 04:01 PM
I would gamble with Flynn.
Everyone gets mad at the huge Matt Cassel contract, but lets be honest... We don't seem to be getting close to our cap and if or when we do, his contract will be up. It's not my 60 million and I don't think it has prevented us from getting anyone else we would want.

If we could get him for the 2nd rounder we got Cassel, i would do it in a heartbeat.

As would I as long as we were to keep orton and bring in Flynn to fight it out for the starting job.

Cassel is not the main thing holding us back and I wouldn't mind him still the QB either. Qb is not the weak point of this team right now. That goes to the O line.

okikcfan
01-06-2012, 04:09 PM
The Oline can be improved during the off season FA and draft. The hard part is the QB. IMO

Three7s
01-06-2012, 06:51 PM
As would I as long as we were to keep orton and bring in Flynn to fight it out for the starting job.

Cassel is not the main thing holding us back and I wouldn't mind him still the QB either. Qb is not the weak point of this team right now. That goes to the O line.
Only in run blocking. They were pretty fine in pass blocking.

Eydugstr
01-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Qb is not the weak point of this team right now. That goes to the O line.

+1. This is not the year to trade picks. Build the O-line. Give our current QB's and RB's something decent to compete behind, then go from there.

2010chiefs
01-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Get rid of Cassel and keep Orton and sure I don't mind picking up Fylnn.
Challenge Cassel for the starting job with Flynn. I don't like it. Cassel get's the starting job and here we go again.
Rather have Orton who I know can beat out Cassel.

Three7s
01-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Get rid of Cassel and keep Orton and sure I don't mind picking up Fylnn.
Challenge Cassel for the starting job with Flynn. I don't like it. Cassel get's the starting job and here we go again.
Rather have Orton who I know can beat out Cassel.
Thank you.