PDA

View Full Version : Broncos win on Illegal play?

AussieChiefsFan
01-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Anyone else saw this?
Was Tim Tebow's game-winning touchdown pass for Denver Broncos an illegal play? - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/broncosspecial/ci_19706529?source=rss)

Chiefster
01-11-2012, 01:56 AM
It's a good point Aussie but moot, unfortunately, at this time.

tornadospotter
01-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Anyone else saw this?
Was Tim Tebow's game-winning touchdown pass for Denver Broncos an illegal play? - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/broncosspecial/ci_19706529?source=rss)
:beat_DeadHorse: Those cheating donkeys! :punk:

Coach
01-11-2012, 09:24 PM
The NFL is in love with this guy. I really hope Tebow mania is short lived. I hate the broncos and it seems every show I watch is referring Tim Tebow on some way.

Go away Tim.

okikcfan
01-11-2012, 09:32 PM
The NFL is in love with this guy. I really hope Tebow mania is short lived. I hate the broncos and it seems every show I watch is referring Tim Tebow on some way.

Go away Tim.

I Know, every time I turn on ESPN or the NFL Network it's all about TEBOW! :bash: :sAng_scream: :banghead: :sterb003: :smilie_shoot: :densux: :donkssuck: :mob: :beat_DeadHorse:

raiderhater79
01-11-2012, 11:27 PM

Go away Tim.

I have always hated Tebow since his college days. I hope Ray Lewis tears him a new *******

doobs_05
01-12-2012, 01:46 AM
I like Tebow....i just hate the team he is on.....Just imagine if he was on the Chiefs and the chiefs got all the press with tebow some of us would love it. Tebow is a leader and can win games....i just hate that he is on the broncos

Became a fan after Florida lost to Ole Miss and he gave that speach at a press confrence

AussieChiefsFan
01-12-2012, 05:05 AM
I like Tebow....i just hate the team he is on.....Just imagine if he was on the Chiefs and the chiefs got all the press with tebow some of us would love it. Tebow is a leader and can win games....i just hate that he is on the broncos

Became a fan after Florida lost to Ole Miss and he gave that speach at a press confrence

me too. I dont dislike tebow, I mean its not like he's full of himself but he just annoys me.

And according to an ESPN poll he's the most popular athlete in America.

okikcfan
01-12-2012, 08:31 AM
me too. I dont dislike tebow, I mean its not like he's full of himself but he just annoys me.

And according to an ESPN poll he's the most popular athlete in America.

Agreed! I like what Tebow has done for his team, he has fire and never gives up, he is a true motivator. I just wish he was on another team.... :beat_DeadHorse: :densux:

Seek
01-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Every team is cheating. Tamba is held almost every freaking play, and some of them blatanly obvious that are never called which ends up being a critical play.

I was always curious to why the Chiefs had problems making tackles then I saw play after play of the Broncos offensive line holding the Chiefs arms down so that they could not wrap up and only make a hit, which allowed the Ball carrier to go another three yards after contact. Number 68 Holds every play. I saw it a bunch against the Chiefs and the Steelers.

They get away with it, so you just have to adapt and play through it. The Steelers could have done other things to win that game prior to that one play.

70 chiefsfan70
01-12-2012, 09:22 AM
]I like Tebow....i just hate the team he is on.....Just imagine if he was on the Chiefs and the chiefs got all the press with tebow some of us would love it. Tebow is a leader and can win games....i just hate that he is on the broncos[/B]

Exactly, He gets the most out of each and every player around and they believe in him. John fox will be drafting to fit him and his style which scares me. Makes we think that maybe we should pick hightower if he is still there at our first pick. Its definately not our biggest need but its possible it would help our chances to get us to the playoffs.

Chiefster
01-12-2012, 04:53 PM
I have always hated Tebow since his college days. I hope Ray Lewis tears him a new *******

I don't hate Tebow, but like Coach I am sick of hearing about him.

AkChief49
01-12-2012, 07:43 PM
I don't hate Tebow, but like Coach I am sick of hearing about him.
Me too! I'm sick up and fed.....:D

marloweopatchiefs
01-12-2012, 07:59 PM
The league already said it was a legal play

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825e12a4/article/league-says-broncos-lined-up-legally-on-ot-play-vs-steelers

chiefnut
01-12-2012, 09:24 PM
i hear herm "we play to win the game" edwards railing against the tebow haters because he is a wonderful human being and a pretty fair QB. well i don't hate him as a human being nor to most of the anti=tebow crowd. it is the media who have rammed him down our throats until many have gagged and now can't stand to hear any more. I do think he is a great guy for his beliefs and convictions, as a QB he has been more lucky than good, although he did play his best game as a pro against the steelers. i do so hate it when the refs decide a game and it does look like they had a hand in this one. if it wasn't for all the media hype he would just be another young QB winning a little more than half his games.

Chiefster
01-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Me too! I'm sick up and fed.....:D

:lol:

Connie Jo
01-17-2012, 09:19 PM

Go away Tim.

Some former NFL players I'm FB friends with are calling ESPN...TSPN. They're not happy about all the media attention Tebow & the Donkeys are receiving either. They follow their favorite teams & players just as we do, and they're upset other teams & players are being ignored who deserve media recognition for their great plays & games. :/

okikcfan
01-17-2012, 09:27 PM
As I have said in the past, I have a lot of respect for Tebow and what he has done for the Bronco's as a team. But yes, I am too sick and tired of all the Tebow mania on Fox, espn, NFL Network and more. In some ways I wish him the best and in other ways I hope he remains their starting QB and we shut them out BADLY next year and make him there biggest mistake of the Elway era....

GOOOO CHIEFS!

tornadospotter
01-18-2012, 12:17 AM
i hear herm "we play to win the game" edwards railing against the tebow haters because he is a wonderful human being and a pretty fair QB. well i don't hate him as a human being nor to most of the anti=tebow crowd. it is the media who have rammed him down our throats until many have gagged and now can't stand to hear any more. I do think he is a great guy for his beliefs and convictions, as a QB he has been more lucky than good, although he did play his best game as a pro against the steelers. i do so hate it when the refs decide a game and it does look like they had a hand in this one. if it wasn't for all the media hype he would just be another young QB winning a little more than half his games.
Dang it! Again a herm virus has infected The Home of The Chiefs! Please run a virus scan to remove.