PDA

View Full Version : Trent Richardson

whackojacko58
01-12-2012, 02:31 PM
he just declared and mel kiper is talking about him droping to around our pick. I don't see tj returning I'd love to see richardson and jamall in the back field. We know Jamall isn't a every down back and Jackie as much heart as he has is a special team and a change of pace back. What yall think

whackojacko58
01-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Also my wife is a huge chiefs fan anyone who would like to say happy 24th bday ill pass it along lol

Ryfo18
01-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Great talent, but a RB is starting to become a waste of a pick in the first round if you ask me.

matthewschiefs
01-12-2012, 02:54 PM
I think that he would have to be around later rounds for us to get him. RB is just not one of our biggest needs. We need to get O line FAR more then RB. So I don't really see him being brought in. But you can never rule it out.

okikcfan
01-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Also my wife is a huge chiefs fan anyone who would like to say happy 24th bday ill pass it along lol

Happy 24th Birthday!
:bounce016: :party-smiley-048: :bounce016: :party-smiley-048: :bananen_smilies046:

OPLookn
01-12-2012, 03:35 PM

Happy bday....it's time to :rock_dj: and :toast2:

2010chiefs
01-12-2012, 09:17 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm torn on this one. I would love to see Richardson paired up with Charles, but there's also a lot of talent in the later rounds.

dbolan
01-13-2012, 08:06 AM
He would be a HUGE asset to this team!!! Well worth a first round pick!

N TX Dave
01-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Great talent, but a RB is starting to become a waste of a pick in the first round if you ask me.

I think that he would have to be around later rounds for us to get him. RB is just not one of our biggest needs. We need to get O line FAR more then RB. So I don't really see him being brought in. But you can never rule it out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm torn on this one. I would love to see Richardson paired up with Charles, but there's also a lot of talent in the later rounds.

You guys need to read this artical (http://kansascity.sbnation.com/kansas-city-chiefs/2012/1/13/2703689/2012-nfl-mock-draft-five-reasons-kansas-city-chiefs-must-choose-trent) I am on the fence on him in the first but when I read this I think I want him in the first.

OPLookn
01-13-2012, 01:03 PM
You guys need to read this artical (http://kansascity.sbnation.com/kansas-city-chiefs/2012/1/13/2703689/2012-nfl-mock-draft-five-reasons-kansas-city-chiefs-must-choose-trent) I am on the fence on him in the first but when I read this I think I want him in the first.

I'd be ok with picking him up. The guy looked dominant in the Natl. Champ game. The play where he scored the TD he was extremely patient in waiting but he also had vision to know that the play needed to be bounced outside. There are so many positions of need with a first that we have to improve the team that for once nothing jumps out to me as saying it has to be this guy!

Overall though I'd really like to see us pick up an O-line guy, specifically DeCastro. The guy's a beast and he'd be an immediate upgrade over Lilja. Lilja has got older and as the article said he's regressed. DeCastro is 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier than Lilja. That alone will keep our line more intact.

Either way lots of possibilities and all of them sound good for adding new starters or depth!

:chiefs:

70 chiefsfan70
01-15-2012, 04:06 PM
I think Trent R would be a value pick but if Decastro is there I think we would take him. There will not be a qb worth picking up with the 11th pick.

2010chiefs
01-16-2012, 11:56 PM
Good article. Helps me lean more towards drafting him if we address our O-line through free agency. Completely agree with the article though. We definitely need another RB!

Eydugstr
01-17-2012, 01:16 AM
Overall though I'd really like to see us pick up an O-line guy, specifically DeCastro.

+1. O-line and NT are the Chiefs biggest needs, the only possible exception being a 100% ready-to-roll franchise QB.

Hayvern
01-17-2012, 03:02 PM
+1. O-line and NT are the Chiefs biggest needs, the only possible exception being a 100% ready-to-roll franchise QB.

NO NO NO, darn it, our biggest needs are wide receiver and kicker!

:lol: :yahoo:

OK, OK, sorry, I went a little overboard there for a moment.

whackojacko58
01-17-2012, 03:09 PM
sounded alittle raiders there lol, speeed kickerssss, speeed, trade multi picks for a retired qb lol, fire coach lol

OPLookn
01-17-2012, 03:48 PM
NO NO NO, darn it, our biggest needs are wide receiver and kicker!

:lol: :yahoo:

OK, OK, sorry, I went a little overboard there for a moment.

And punter!!! Jeesh, how could you forget about our punter!

:lol:

figcrostic
01-17-2012, 04:01 PM
And punter!!! Jeesh, how could you forget about our punter!

:lol:

Didn't the Faiders Draft Janikowski in the first round, and he's he holds the record of for most points in Faiders history I believe

OPLookn
01-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Didn't the Faiders Draft Janikowski in the first round, and he's he holds the record of for most points in Faiders history I believe

He was and was only the 3rd kicker to be drafted in the first round. You're right on the second account too and holds several other records for kicking.