PDA

View Full Version : 5 Possibilites for the Kansas City Chiefs First-Round Pick

AussieChiefsFan
01-14-2012, 07:36 AM
2012 NFL Draft: 5 Possibilites for the Kansas City Chiefs First-Round Pick | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1022648-2012-nfl-draft-5-possibliites-for-the-kansas-city-chiefs-first-round-pick)

josh1971
01-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Why is it recently that when I see something comes from bleacherreport, I just shake my head. This one was fairly decent (probably because it wasn't Farzin) but I still think that logic like "you can't rule out RGIII because crazier things have happened on draft day" is pretty weak sauce.

TopekaRoy
01-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Why is it recently that when I see something comes from bleacherreport, I just shake my head. This one was fairly decent (probably because it wasn't Farzin) but I still think that logic like "you can't rule out RGIII because crazier things have happened on draft day" is pretty weak sauce.

Yeah, I was with him on those frist four picks (although they are pretty obvious) but he lost all credibility with that 5th one!

Ryfo18
01-14-2012, 07:20 PM
I was going to read, but as soon as I saw it was a slideshow I changed my mind.

Jrudi
01-14-2012, 08:47 PM
I like em all, and agree with all of them... Except RG3... I would love to have his talent on this team, but I don't see scenario that lands him in KC, and Pioli will more than likely not trade up to get him....

I would also ad that a Richardson-Charles combo would be an intreaguing and nasty combo... I'm just not sure we will add a RB in round 1 when we have other position groups that need help more

With that said, I have also thought of the possibilty that we (of course) trade back and in turn would open up other positions that we could target like NT and ILB.

But other than that I like all the players and could see any of them land on this team come draft day..

70 chiefsfan70
01-15-2012, 03:52 PM
I was going to read, but as soon as I saw it was a slideshow I changed my mind.

It comes up both ways, slideshow and reading material.

Chiefster
01-15-2012, 04:15 PM
I largely ignore the "Bleacher Report".