PDA

View Full Version : If you love NFL Football....

Bike
01-23-2012, 08:41 AM
Then you will have to agree that sunday presented itself with 2 awesome games. Both games were hard-hitting, down to the wire, beer-tipping thrillers. Manning wouldn't quit against a hard-nosed 49er's defense, but a couple kicking game mistakes gave it to NY. And that dude that missed a chip shot FG to send it to overtime for Baltimore will probably be ran out of town on a rail...

kcvet
01-23-2012, 09:52 AM
Then you will have to agree that sunday presented itself with 2 awesome games. Both games were hard-hitting, down to the wire, beer-tipping thrillers. Manning wouldn't quit against a hard-nosed 49er's defense, but a couple kicking game mistakes gave it to NY. And that dude that missed a chip shot FG to send it to overtime for Baltimore will probably be ran out of town on a rail...

we had one of those kickers here. he knew what was coming so he packed up and took the A train.

Bike
01-23-2012, 11:20 AM
we had one of those kickers here. he knew what was coming so he packed up and took the A train.
I was at that fridgid game vs indy - will never forget it.

kcvet
01-23-2012, 11:25 AM
I was at that fridgid game vs indy - will never forget it.

nor will the Baltimore fans

Canada
01-23-2012, 11:53 AM
i love football but i do not agree at all!!

......I never tip my beer!! (Unless its into my mouth) :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
01-23-2012, 05:18 PM
i love football but i do not agree at all!!

......I never tip my beer!! (Unless its into my mouth) :bananen_smilies046:
I was making a broad generalization. I shoiuld have excluded you! :sign0104:

AkChief49
01-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Agree, two awesome games. The brothers Harbaugh both lost because of a field goal. Both were 31 yarders too.

AussieChiefsFan
01-24-2012, 09:37 AM
two great games! When Cundiff missed that FG i can't even imagine what theyre gonna do to him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MTLkioSVdW0#t=190s
I wouldnt wanna be filmed either if id just done that.

And Kyle Williams on Special Teams, he made a couple bad mistakes.

kcvet
01-24-2012, 09:55 AM
in the flick of a kick....................

Billy Cundiff 32 yd missed FG sends the Patriots to the Super Bowl (1/22/2012) - YouTube

AussieChiefsFan
01-24-2012, 10:45 AM
If they dont make it too the superbowl soon he's gonna be hated for a while.

kcvet
01-24-2012, 11:02 AM
wonder if he made it home ??

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2z8c55l.jpg

Canada
01-25-2012, 10:55 AM
^^I think i just found a cheaper way to get to KC!!

Canada
01-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Agree, two awesome games. The brothers Harbaugh both lost because of a field goal. Both were 31 yarders too.
31.6 ...I think Tebow had something to do with it!! :D

Chiefster
01-25-2012, 01:17 PM
That field goal kicker can't feel any worse than the kick returner. :lol: