PDA

View Full Version : this guy is good....

texaschief
10-06-2007, 05:26 PM
i was just wondering if anyone thought Darrin McFaddin could be a Chief next year. It looks like we're probably gonna be picking somewhere in the middle to late in the first round.

Does our new GM make a splash and trade up in his first draft? :lol:

m0ebr0
10-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Who knows?

hermhater
10-06-2007, 05:31 PM
i was just wondering if anyone thought Darrin McFaddin could be a Chief next year. It looks like we're probably gonna be picking somewhere in the middle to late in the first round.

Good luck with that!

Chiefster
10-06-2007, 10:54 PM

No, because he's an idiot.

sling58
10-07-2007, 07:40 AM

Just cause CP got a haircut and a new suit doesn't make him new. HE will screw something up in the draft this year, even though I was surprised at the quality of the draft players we received this year.

Chiefster
10-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Just cause CP got a haircut and a new suit doesn't make him new. HE will screw something up in the draft this year, even though I was surprised at the quality of the draft players we received this year.

Eggsactly!

hermhater
10-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Eggsactly!

Eggs are high in cholesterol!

texaschief
10-08-2007, 11:16 PM

umm, i said new GM cuz CP will be gone. :yahoo:

McLovin
10-08-2007, 11:19 PM
umm, i said new GM cuz CP will be gone. :yahoo:
Wake up...

Wake up

Your dreaming.

It is a good dream but a dream none the less.

Wait are you not suppose to wake someone who is sleep posting? I cant remember.

texaschief
10-08-2007, 11:28 PM
lol...no. don't wake me. In my dream we have a new owner who WANTS to win a championship and doesn't have the extreme loyalties of his father...wait...guess i'm not sleeping after all.