PDA

View Full Version : Now they are saying that daboll has not been hired yet

marloweopatchiefs
02-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Source -- Kansas City Chiefs hire Brian Daboll as offensive coordinator - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7539630/source-kansas-city-chiefs-hire-brian-daboll-offensive-coordinator)

I'm confused. I thought he was already hired?

marloweopatchiefs
02-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Team spokesman Ted Crews told The Associated Press Saturday that Daboll has not been hired, but the two sides remain in discussions. The former Dolphins offensive coordinator could be introduced as soon as Monday, when Chiefs executives return from the Super Bowl in Indianapolis.

Bike
02-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Most likely everything done but the ink...

jason1981
02-05-2012, 02:50 AM
i so hate this choice would have liked al saunders back as oc. we need someone with a good proven track record. i really starting to dislike pioli and his patriot ties. get ready for another year of bottom ranked offense. atleast were have a higher draft pick next year again.

AussieChiefsFan
02-05-2012, 03:17 AM
i so hate this choice would have liked al saunders back as oc. we need someone with a good proven track record. i really starting to dislike pioli and his patriot ties. get ready for another year of bottom ranked offense. atleast were have a higher draft pick next year again.

Yea im not really sure what to think about this, Im kinda worried about it turning out badly and then needing ANOTHER new OC in 2013. All i know for sure is that Al Saunders would've been great to have.

Chiefster
02-05-2012, 06:48 AM

Don't know how I feel about this choice either but let's not have us ranked the front runner just yet. The problem as I see it is that this is going to be, what, our fourth OC in as many years?...

Canada
02-05-2012, 11:09 AM
i so hate this choice would have liked al saunders back as oc. we need someone with a good proven track record. i really starting to dislike pioli and his patriot ties. get ready for another year of bottom ranked offense. atleast were have a higher draft pick next year again.Not even gonna give the guy a chance. Matt Moore had a career year. they started out with 7 losses then went on a run. bush had his first 1000 yard season. Marshall went to the pro bowl. but yeah...we should hang him now.

OPLookn
02-06-2012, 11:26 AM
I'm not so sure if we've filled the OC position yet. I've done a search and the most I can find about the OC position is about Muir retiring and a few articles over speculation that Daboll is our new OC. Seems kinda if yet and that someone heard it and ran with it. Granted there is twitter feeds going around saying he is but until I hear it announced from Arrowhead I'm in a wait and see mode.

jason1981
02-06-2012, 12:53 PM
well i guess he csnt be worse than muir as oc so it not all bad. i so hate that the patriots lost. i hate the giants and the mannings. they just rub me wrong.

matthewschiefs
02-06-2012, 02:07 PM
the chiefs made it official now on twitter
Kansas City Chiefs @kcchiefs
The #Chiefs have reached an agreement with Brian Daboll to become the team's offensive coordinator

Canada
02-07-2012, 12:13 PM
well i guess he csnt be worse than muir as oc so it not all bad. i so hate that the patriots lost. i hate the giants and the mannings. they just rub me wrong.
The Mannings rub you??

dbolan
02-07-2012, 12:34 PM

Impossible...They are known for being great ball handlers.

70 chiefsfan70
02-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Impossible...They are known for being great ball handlers.

You could have kept that little secret to yourself.................thats just TMI.

jason1981
02-08-2012, 01:26 AM
lol ok bad choice of words. but i just dont like them for some reason. think it has to do what hey did when they were drafted. but anyways. im starting to warm up on the dobell being oc. i liked his speech when he said he wants to attack as long as he can do it.

Chiefster
02-09-2012, 03:18 AM
A pox on those who bump this thread...Oh, wait.