PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawals have begun...I miss football. :(

Connie Jo
02-10-2012, 01:57 AM
It's true, that when you're passionate about football the four seasons aren't Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. They are off season, pre-season, regular season, and post season, hahaha.

My withdrawals normally begin after Super Bowl, but this year they began once the last MNF game was aired. I miss my Sunday games, as well as SNF & MNF. The only good thing about Monday's was looking forward to MNF.

I wish the NFL would air repeats of MNF games on Monday nights through the off season.

AussieChiefsFan
02-10-2012, 02:24 AM
The mere knowledge that there won't be any football for so long is horrible.

We've got the Combine, and Draft to look forward to though!:chiefs:

Chiefster
02-10-2012, 06:49 AM
My name is Chiefster and I am a football-aholic.

AussieChiefsFan
02-10-2012, 07:11 AM
My name is Chiefster and I am a football-aholic.

:chiefs: :lol:
We all are!

AkChief49
02-10-2012, 05:47 PM
best movie clip ever - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1nFFnUbinw&feature=related)

over?

matthewschiefs
02-10-2012, 07:12 PM
I miss football to :(

TopekaRoy
02-10-2012, 08:29 PM
I wish the NFL would air repeats of MNF games on Monday nights through the off season.

Well, there is always the NFL Network, but I wouldn't expect to see too many Chiefs games aired, except maybe for the 2nd game against the Chargers. That's one game I wouldn't mid seeing again!

Connie Jo
02-12-2012, 03:01 AM
I don't have NFL Network. I have Time Warner Cable in Kansas City, and they won't pay the money to carry NFL Network. I can't afford Dish or Direc TV satellite, so no NFL Network for me. :(

AussieChiefsFan
02-12-2012, 03:17 AM
I don't have NFL Network. I have Time Warner Cable in Kansas City, and they won't pay the money to carry NFL Network. I can't afford Dish or Direc TV satellite, so no NFL Network for me. :(

You can watch here, it isnt the best quality but it works and its free :)

NFL Network Live Stream Online (http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/49037/1/watch-nfl-network.html)

okikcfan
02-14-2012, 06:37 PM
I I I I don't know what to do, I I spend countless hours searching the internet for something, anything related to my Chiefs, but still nothing, Dang you Pioli and your tight lipped staff!