PDA

View Full Version : The Fans have spoken!

AussieChiefsFan
02-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Get it done Front Office!
:chiefs: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
02-10-2012, 01:22 PM
...Don't know if that's a true "sampling" of the majority of Chiefs fans bud. :D

AussieChiefsFan
02-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Well the Chiefscrowd anyway :lol:

Connie Jo
02-12-2012, 02:04 AM
Seems to be the consensus around KC among fan talk also...re-sign Bowe. I've not come across many fans who don't want him re-signed. I wish they'd get it done, cause the longer it goes without signing him, the more nervous I become we're gonna lose him in FA.

I'm a bit concerned if they tag him it will be for trade value, possibly to trade up in the draft. :/

AussieChiefsFan
02-12-2012, 02:15 AM
Seems to be the consensus around KC among fan talk also...re-sign Bowe. I've not come across many fans who don't want him re-signed. I wish they'd get it done, cause the longer it goes without signing him, the more nervous I become we're gonna lose him in FA.

I'm a bit concerned if they tag him it will be for trade value, possibly to trade up in the draft. :/

I suppose tagging him and trading him is better than just plain losing him through Free Agency.

But I would really rather see him sign :/

Chiefster
02-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Well the Chiefscrowd anyway :lol:

...And, that's all that matters! :D :bananen_smilies046:

I suppose tagging him and trading him is better than just plain losing him through Free Agency.

But I would really rather see him sign :/

...These! :smile

AussieChiefsFan
02-13-2012, 12:29 AM
...And, that's all that matters! :D :bananen_smilies046:

...These! :smile

:bananen_smilies046: :dbowe: