PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Kolb

nigeriannightmare
02-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Seems as though peyton may end up in Arizona if he is indeed released march 1st. Its all hypothetical but kolb is due a signing bonus in march as well. Arizona cant keep them both, dont know much about him a lot of hype but cant stay healthy. Is he enough competition for matt cassel if peyton ends up there or is he gonna be too expensive or is he even worth it.

KCCF
02-13-2012, 09:04 PM
He's been a huge disappointment in my eyes.

toyotapower
02-13-2012, 10:51 PM
He torched us a couple years ago, hasn't done much else

AussieChiefsFan
02-14-2012, 05:01 AM
He was kinda promising coming out of Philly, but he hasnt done much since

KristofLaw
02-14-2012, 06:56 AM
He's not worth it in my opinion.

dbolan
02-14-2012, 07:43 AM
He is not worth my opinion. lmao

azchiefsfan
02-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Kolb is an injury-prone Cassel clone. Very safe with the ball and very accurate with some time. He is just as likely to take sacks and make wild throws when under extreme pressure to try to make things happen. Both guys are great QB's when they have a good line to protect them and both struggle when the line is porous. There would be no upgrade, matter of fact, I would wager Cassel is safer with the ball.

OPLookn
02-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Kolb is an injury-prone Cassel clone. Very safe with the ball and very accurate with some time. He is just as likely to take sacks and make wild throws when under extreme pressure to try to make things happen. Both guys are great QB's when they have a good line to protect them and both struggle when the line is porous. There would be no upgrade, matter of fact, I would wager Cassel is safer with the ball.

Excellent assessment and completely agree with it.

:bananen_smilies046:

nigeriannightmare
02-14-2012, 04:10 PM

So being ur in az, u think hes done out there. Read hes due a 7mill signing bonus in march.

And where did all the hype come from.

figcrostic
02-14-2012, 05:06 PM
I'd rather keep Cassel I'm not sure if Kolb is any better if anything he's no better and gets hurt a lot. If we are going to get a QB we need to get someone who is way better.

azchiefsfan
02-14-2012, 05:10 PM
The hype is from when he started for McNabb when McNabb was injured. He looked pretty good and the Cardinals threw a mountain of money and draft picks to get him. Since he came here he has been injured since his first training camp. He starts 2 or 3 games and then goes down for 2 or 3 games. He is too fragile for a franchise QB. The talk on local sports radio is he's going to be cut.

bricooper78
02-14-2012, 06:57 PM
If we're going to steal someone's QB, why not do what we already have done, and steal a championship team's backup lol I hear there is one in Green Bay.....