PDA

View Full Version : Cooter

okikcfan
02-14-2012, 07:07 PM
2009, Knoxville News Sentinel Co.

Former Vol backup quarterback Jim Bob Cooter is facing aggravated burglary charges after allegedly getting into bed with a woman after climbing through a window of her Fort Sanders apartment, according to an arrest warrant as published on WVLT's Web site.

The warrant says Cooter climbed through woman's window on Franklin Station Way, stripped down to his underwear and got into bed with the woman early Saturday morning, the WVLT story stated.

She called police and Cooter was arrested.

Cooter is charged with aggravated burglary.

He has been released on a $10,000 bond.

He's set to be arraigned on the burglary charge on July 13.

While a player at UT, Cooter was arrested on a driving under the influence charge in June of 2006. He was suspended for the season opener with Cal.

Cooter served as a graduate assistant at UT in 2007 and 2008.

© 2009, Knoxville News Sentinel Co.

bricooper78
02-14-2012, 08:42 PM
seriously? with a name like that, from the south, you decide to have a problem with beer?? wow, i didn't realize "Varsity Blues" characters were based on real life people! *facepalm*

TopekaRoy
02-15-2012, 01:30 AM
... And this has what to do with the Chiefs?

doobs_05
02-15-2012, 02:27 AM
Is this the same guy that is joining the Chiefs staff or is that another guy with a last name like Cooter

jap1
02-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Is this the same guy that is joining the Chiefs staff or is that another guy with a last name like Cooter

I think so.

Link below:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/17263010

Apparently he was an offensive quality control assistant on the colts ... of course that means that we are totally going after Peyton Manning since this guy worked with him (your sarcasm radar should be going off right now).

Im kinda surprised this guy has a job in the nfl with a background like that. A DUI and aggravated assault burglary charge. How could he ever chastise a player for off the field behavior when he crawled into bed with some chick?

KCCF
02-15-2012, 06:57 AM
I think so.

Link below:

Former Colts assistant will continue in similar role with KC - Kansas City Chiefs - CBSSports.com RapidReports (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/17263010)

Apparently he was an offensive quality control assistant on the colts ... of course that means that we are totally going after Peyton Manning since this guy worked with him (your sarcasm radar should be going off right now).

Im kinda surprised this guy has a job in the nfl with a background like that. A DUI and aggravated assault burglary charge. How could he ever chastise a player for off the field behavior when he crawled into bed with some chick?

Topeka, ^^^

dbolan
02-15-2012, 07:34 AM
seriously? with a name like that, from the south, you decide to have a problem with beer?? wow, i didn't realize "Varsity Blues" characters were based on real life people! *facepalm*

Stereotyping???

Beer did not originate in the south my friend...it was in the north.

Now, moonshine...That is a different story.

TopekaRoy
02-15-2012, 09:14 AM
Oh, OK. Thanks guys. This is the first I've ever heard of him. Jim Bob does not sound like a Hunt/Pioli "high character" type of guy to me. It's one thing to give a player who has made some bad decisions in the past a second chance, but putting a guy like that in a position of authority is a bad idea.

okikcfan
02-15-2012, 12:13 PM
By Bill Williamson
The Kansas City Chiefs have finalized their coaching staff.

Many of the new additions have already been announced. Here are the new additions to Romeo Crennel’s staff: Jack Bicknell Jr. (offensive line), Jim Bob Cooter (offensive quality control), Brian Daboll (offensive coordinator), Tom McMahon (special teams coach) and Derius Swinton (special teams quality control).

Hide yo wife, hide yo husband too!

bricooper78
02-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Stereotyping???

well, due to cold meds, i couldn't spell alcohol to save my life LOL sorry!! :D

but yea, for some reason his name just makes perfect sense if you think about a stereotypical hillbilly, and that fat kid from varsity blues popped in my head..

i blame ny quil!

figcrostic
02-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Stereotyping???

Thatas right bolan you tell them Yanks!!! :D

okikcfan
02-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Thatas right bolan you tell them Yanks!!! :D

Dem, it's you tell dem yanks! :lol:

bricooper78
02-17-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm so deep in iowa, I'm further south into missouri than the north border of missouri!

(seriously, google map it, my town is shaped like a boob sticking off iowa towards illinois and missouri lol)