PDA

View Full Version : The Rookie Is Coming!

kenny1937
10-27-2006, 02:38 PM
With the possibility of Huard not being able to play Sunday, we have the Chief's back up, back up against the Seahawk back up, What is going on! All I can say is "HEY Youse Guys, (refering to the OFFENSIVE Line) SHOW UP!
You are going to be needed BIG TIME to give the younster a chance to bring home a victory for our beloved Chief's.
Do NOT, I repeat Do NOT, send your backups to the game Sunday, we need the real McCoys!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The SEAhawks!!!

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: Hope, I need Hope!

Chiefster
10-27-2006, 11:19 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
With the possibility of Huard not being able to play Sunday, we have the Chief's back up, back up against the Seahawk back up, What is going on! All I can say is "HEY Youse Guys, (refering to the OFFENSIVE Line) SHOW UP!
You are going to be needed BIG TIME to give the younster a chance to bring home a victory for our beloved Chief's.
Do NOT, I repeat Do NOT, send your backups to the game Sunday, we need the real McCoys!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The SEAhawks!!!

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: Hope, I need Hope!

We are going to need an absolute stand out career day out of the "O" line and Mr. Johnson. This kid hasn't been in the system long enough to open things up offensively. The "D" will also need to be on their game and possibly create some scoring opportunities.

Guru
10-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Huard is only questionable. He is not OUT of this game yet.

kenny1937
10-28-2006, 02:03 AM
Guru wrote:
Huard is only questionable. He is not OUT of this game yet.

This is true Guru, we are only looking at the possibility that the Rookie may play, not that he is playing, I like yourself hope that he (Huard) is under center Sunday, because we have a chance to climb in the standings and hopefully :pint: We will win Sunday.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-28-2006, 03:10 AM
The official word is a tweaked groin.

kenny1937
10-28-2006, 09:27 PM
I guess we will just have to hold our breath, until game time tomorrow, and hope for the best, whoever starts.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

8-) :lol: :pint: