PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo! Sports' Doug Ferrar interviews Stanford Routt

Ryfo18
02-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/stanford-routt-road-kansas-city-could-paved-professional-185722463.html#more-19198

I thought this was a good interview, and it dove into a lot of Routt's overall play over the last few years. It sounds like he's very excited to be in Kansas City.

nigeriannightmare
02-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Had his pick of which team to go to and didn't even bother going to other scheduled visits once the chiefs offered the contract.

I also read that the niners aren't willing to spend more than four or five million for a receiver to compliment crabtree. So that rumor isn't likely to happen.

ctchiefsfan
02-22-2012, 01:37 AM
Gotta say I am pleased with what I read. The guy is not afraid to eat a little humble pie. He wants to play for a team that is going to be a winner. He wants to be the best in his business and he is not afraid to risk looking like a fool if he thinks he sees a chance to make a GREAT play. He got multiple offers. He chose to play for the Chiefs. Seems that's the kind of guy we want.

But I gotta ask.....how did a guy with this kind of attitude ever stand playing for the Raiders. Seems to have too much class to have worked there.

okikcfan
02-22-2012, 11:02 AM
He was drafted in 2005 by Big Al