PDA

View Full Version : LB Demorrio Williams cut

pojote
03-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Per Josh Looney:

#Chiefs have released veteran LB Demorrio Williams. First release the team has made this off-season.

I think it's moving in the right direction.

josh1971
03-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Yes, I would rather see them keep Belcher and build depth behind he and DJ, rather than keep someone not as good as Belcher is. Hopefully Brandon Siler will be back this year and make an impact.

Coach
03-06-2012, 06:19 PM
It's a good sign that someone of his talent can no longer keep a roster spot. This team continues to get better at every position. We need to address OL early and often this offseason. Starters and depth. The whole team gets better if we address OL.

Chiefster
03-06-2012, 06:54 PM
It's a good sign that someone of his talent can no longer keep a roster spot. This team continues to get better at every position. We need to address OL early and often this offseason. Starters and depth. The whole team gets better if we address OL.

THIS!

chief31
03-06-2012, 09:29 PM

Agreed.

He had a pretty big year for us in 2009. I was surprised that he wasn't able to get more playing time over the past two seasons.

Eydugstr
03-06-2012, 10:17 PM

+1. It's not that the guy played poorly, it's just that he wasn't able to stand out around some of the other players that made some really great strides.

AussieChiefsFan
03-07-2012, 12:59 AM

I agree.

--

I always liked DeMorrio. I hope he finds another team.

beaver25
03-08-2012, 02:57 PM
He's a charger now

okikcfan
03-08-2012, 07:02 PM
He's a charger now

I saw that, went to the dolts :lol: