PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought or 2...

dbolan
03-07-2012, 10:04 AM
While all of the players moves, recovery from injuries, signings, drafts, trades, franchise tags, coaching changes, etc etc continue to unfold...

I see a lot of good things but keep in mind, there have been A LOT of changes from top to bottom and there are more to come.

Change can be a good thing but TOO MUCH at one time can also cause some delay in overall progress.

Coach
03-07-2012, 10:07 AM
I'm really excited about the direction of this team. My biggest concern is how berry, charles, and moeaki will look coming off acl injuries. The 2nd biggest concern is a new offensive coordinator. But I think the future looks very bright in KC.

Canada
03-07-2012, 10:08 AM
New OC is from Welland. Everyone from Welland is awesome!! Dont worry there!!

Hayvern
03-07-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm really excited about the direction of this team. My biggest concern is how berry, charles, and moeaki will look coming off acl injuries. The 2nd biggest concern is a new offensive coordinator. But I think the future looks very bright in KC.

I am hoping that Crennel can turn this team into a winner with respectability, we are going to need that to lure in his replacement. I do not look for the old man to be with us much more than three or four years, though I may be surprised. He has had heart problems before, so I believe the toll of head coach may lead him into a retirement before too long.

dbolan
03-07-2012, 10:44 AM

Ditto that!

Chiefster
03-07-2012, 11:27 AM
I just want some continuity to the coaching staff. With three different OCs in as many years it's a wonder we have done as well as we have.

josh1971
03-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Without Haley here, maybe we'll just have ONE O.C. for multiple seasons.