PDA

View Full Version : Its Official ... #18 will not be playing in Arrowhead

jap1
03-08-2012, 06:16 PM
So it is official, there will be no #18 running around on the field this year ...

No. 18 not available in Denver, K.C. - AFC West Blog - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/40818/no-18-not-available-in-denver-k-c)

if you dont feel like clicking the link, it just says that #18 is retired in KC, as is Manning's college number (3). Just thought I would mess with people a little bit with a disappointing title LOL. haha.

If he did come, Im not sure I would want him wearing 19. That was Joe's number and I still have my Montana jersey. When I wear it, I dont want people thinking I am wearing a Manning jersey.

Mods ... feel free to combine this with other threads or delete it after a while. I just wanted to get some initial shock factor. No discussion needed.

Chief Concerns
03-08-2012, 06:54 PM
It is possible for Thomas to allow Peyton to wear the #18 for a few years. Len Dawson originally gave Montana permission to wear #16 when he came to the Chiefs but Joe declined to do so.

:kc:

bricooper78
03-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Wonder if he'd just use the 8..... How completely our luck would that be, can't use 18, and that is a deal breaker? *facepalm*

Canada
03-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Lolololol!!!!