PDA

View Full Version : mystery team us?

marloweopatchiefs
03-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Peyton Manning Rumors: A 'Mystery Team' Is Preparing a Peyton Pursuit | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1099226-report-a-mystery-team-is-preparing-to-begin-pursuing-peyton-manning)

nigeriannightmare
03-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Houston Texans...they are loaded with talent. Arian foster, andre johnson, good line, defense is right there too and hell face indy twice.

nigeriannightmare
03-11-2012, 12:57 AM
He isnt going to the nfc.

tornadospotter
03-11-2012, 01:13 AM
I really do not care where Payton goes, to be a Chief, if it happens, so be it. But until a Chief, who is he! Chiefs are all I am about!

Canada
03-11-2012, 01:31 AM
Houston Texans...they are loaded with talent. Arian foster, andre johnson, good line, defense is right there too and hell face indy twice.
Gary Kubiak said he will not tailor their offense to Manning and they are not interested in his services.

Honestly, I think Arizona is the best fit. they have Fitz, and it helps them get outta that sh!tty Kolb deal.

TopekaRoy
03-11-2012, 01:39 AM
I don't see how we could possibly be a "mystery team." Crennel nearly violated tampering laws by telling the press we would be interested in "a player of his caliber," before he was released, and we were the only team (as far as I know) to go to him and offer him a contract. Plus, I've heard rumors that Pioli and Hunt will fly down to Arizona and try to catch up with him before he even goes home to Miami. Anyone who would describe the Chiefs as a 'mystery team" really isn't paying attention.

AussieChiefsFan
03-11-2012, 05:37 AM
I really dont see Houston signing him.

Chiefster
03-11-2012, 10:20 AM
I might have read the article had it been written by anyone other than the Bleacher Report.

marloweopatchiefs
03-11-2012, 11:28 AM
I might have read the article had it been written by anyone other than the Bleacher Report.

It wasn't written off the bleacher report. IT was tweeted by jim trotter.

marloweopatchiefs
03-11-2012, 11:29 AM
I don't see how we could possibly be a "mystery team." Crennel nearly violated tampering laws by telling the press we would be interested in "a player of his caliber," before he was released, and we were the only team (as far as I know) to go to him and offer him a contract. Plus, I've heard rumors that Pioli and Hunt will fly down to Arizona and try to catch up with him before he even goes home to Miami. Anyone who would describe the Chiefs as a 'mystery team" really isn't paying attention.

Yup you got me figured out.

marloweopatchiefs
03-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Report: Mystery team thinking about joining Peyton Manning sweepstakes – Pro Football Zone (http://profootballzone.com/nfl/report-mystery-team-thinking-about-joining-peyton-manning-sweepstakes/)

Here ya go chiefster

Chiefster
03-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Report: Mystery team thinking about joining Peyton Manning sweepstakes – Pro Football Zone (http://profootballzone.com/nfl/report-mystery-team-thinking-about-joining-peyton-manning-sweepstakes/)

Here ya go chiefster

:lol: Thanks! :smile

Canada
03-15-2012, 09:57 AM

Here ya go chiefsterIm just glad Manning stuck to his word and made a decision by Tues...he didnt say which Tuesday

chief31
03-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Im just glad Manning stuck to his word and made a decision by Tues...he didnt say which Tuesday

Was that even said?

I haven't read all of the stories. But I have not heard of Manning actually saying a word to the press for a while now.

And I certainly haven't heard that he "gave his word".

Canada
03-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Was that even said?

I haven't read all of the stories. But I have not heard of Manning actually saying a word to the press for a while now.

And I certainly haven't heard that he "gave his word".Manning said he wanted all this done before Free Agency when it started. I dont actually care at all what Manning says about anything though.