PDA

View Full Version : TE Kevin Boss

Chief Concerns
03-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Seems as though the Chiefs are determined to run 2 TE sets this season. FA Kevin Boss will visit KC tomorrow.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/24682/Chiefs-visiting-with-Kevin-Boss-Thursday/Default.aspx

:kc:

matthewschiefs
03-14-2012, 07:05 PM
I would like this pick up.

Seek
03-15-2012, 09:37 AM
I would take him over Leonard Pope.

KristofLaw
03-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Added insurance at TE, I'd agree with this move.

Frankenchief
03-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Boss and Pope. Can't get any higher ranks for a TE tandem.

TopekaRoy
03-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Boss and Pope. Can't get any higher ranks for a TE tandem.

:lol: Yeah, but we already released Pope. It would have been fun to have a Priest and a Pope on the team at the same time.

It's a good thing too. We could have ended up with Bowe, Powe, Poe and Pope. Can you imagine the confusion that would ensue with typos? :D

N TX Dave
03-15-2012, 08:21 PM
We did sign him no idea on the contract but it is being reported that he signed.

matthewschiefs
03-15-2012, 08:22 PM
We did sign him no idea on the contract but it is being reported that he signed.

3 years 9 million boss will also get 2 million from the faiders according to Josh Looney on twitter

N TX Dave
03-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Yes I just read the contract terms you bet me to it. At least it is not another 1 year deal.

whackojacko58
03-15-2012, 10:15 PM
im glad boss and hillis are gonna add meat to this team

Yoda
03-15-2012, 11:44 PM
Boss is a very good solid player. A huge target with great hands. I remember Giants fans telling me the same thing, they also added that he is injury prone. Lo and behold, he missed most of the season last year here in Oakland. If he can stay healthy, this is a huge pick up for KC, but that is a big IF.

nigeriannightmare
03-15-2012, 11:50 PM
Boss is a very good solid player. A huge target with great hands. I remember Giants fans telling me the same thing, they also added that he is injury prone. Lo and behold, he missed most of the season last year here in Oakland. If he can stay healthy, this is a huge pick up for KC, but that is a big IF.

Yoda u are a stand up dude. Whats going on in oaktown besides ckearing cap space.

Yoda
03-16-2012, 12:05 AM
Yoda u are a stand up dude. Whats going on in oaktown besides ckearing cap space.

Things are a little surreal. Love him or hate him, Al was the iconic figure of the Raiders. No doubt, the Raiders have lost their identity. I have been a Raiders fan for 35 years, so I am very interested to see how this goes, what kind of identity they build. I truly believe the Raiders will some steps back this year.

TopekaRoy
03-16-2012, 12:06 AM

Yoda, Long time - no see!

Thanks for developing Campbell into a fine back up QB for my Bears! :D

Yoda
03-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Palmer is no joke. Campbell is solid, but still a back up in Chicago. Which what Cassell is, a back up. : )