PDA

View Full Version : great start to the 2012 off season

whackojacko58
03-19-2012, 03:23 PM
we did not get manning but i give us a A+. Hillis, Boss, Winston, Routt, and possibly Wimbley. We didn't just find bodies to fill holes we got better and more talented in all these moves. LIghtning and thunder, O line becomeing a force, two tight end sets, and our d looks solid just need a nt. We are all around a better team then weve looked the last five years, cassels got a chip on his shoulder. Can't wait to see the draft and let this team gell during otas. Bring your A game AFC West were looking for two out of three titles :chiefs:

Jrudi
03-19-2012, 03:56 PM
we did not get manning but i give us a A+. Hillis, Boss, Winston, Routt, and possibly Wimbley. We didn't just find bodies to fill holes we got better and more talented in all these moves. LIghtning and thunder, O line becomeing a force, two tight end sets, and our d looks solid just need a nt. We are all around a better team then weve looked the last five years, cassels got a chip on his shoulder. Can't wait to see the draft and let this team gell during otas. Bring your A game AFC West were looking for two out of three titles :chiefs:

I agree, and love all the moves we have made thus far. (And look forward to what's next)

Cassel Having a Chip on his shoulder WILL be the ultimate factor on how far this team goes...One thing is for sure, Cassel has a fiery personality, and he is a competitor, you better bet that he hasn't taken the pursuit of Manning, the chatter to bring back Orton, and the signing of Quinn lightly, I think we will see big strides this year out of him now that Haley isn't breathing down his neck.

Get ready to take back what should have been ours this year: AFC West Title in 2012!

#58ChiefsFan
03-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Here's to hoping Dabol knows how to work Cassel the way Weis did. We have already beat the Donks once this calandar year, I think we are winning free agency despite the manning sweepstakes and I trust in Romeo. We got this.

AussieChiefsFan
03-20-2012, 01:09 AM
I agree. Great start according to me too!

:chiefs: :kc: :punk: