PDA

View Full Version : Charles, Moeaki, Berry

Bike
03-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Three great young players. Three acl's. Has ANYBODY heard if any of these guys have made any progress this off-season? Will they ever be the same players they were drafted to be? Or can they still live up to their potential?
I'm thinking maybe not, as Pioli has signed free agents in those positions.
Thoughts?

TopekaRoy
03-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Every report I have heard says that they are all progressing nicely, but they may be eased back in to full duty. You don't to rush things, or you run a high risk of re-injury.

Pioli has been smart to add depth at these positions "just in case," but when these 3 are fully healed we will be that much better.

beaver25
03-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Charles tweeted the other day that he was going to the track to work out. To work on speed.

SBV_Eagle_Bull
03-19-2012, 06:57 PM
personally i think they will be 100% when the season starts, the technology for ACLs is outstanding compared to 8 years ago... Adrian P is on his second knee injury, and he believes hes going to play this coming season, our three amigos are making a full recovery, the question here is, who will play an important role on our way to the super bowl, Tony, Eric, or charles. I say all three will dominate there position, but i want eric berry to get a pick 6 on peyton manning when we beat the donkeys this year (TWICE).....go CHIEFS

kcallin
03-19-2012, 08:41 PM
I work with a guy who talked to Eric in Oklahoma at the Jim Thrope award presentation this year, Eric told him he was 100%