PDA

View Full Version : They called him a DUD!

sling58
10-08-2007, 10:41 AM
LJ was on ESPN.com as a dud. Second worst in Chiefs history.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=studs07/week5

YZILLA
10-08-2007, 11:12 AM
I hate to say it but I agree !

sling58
10-08-2007, 11:14 AM
I hate to say it but I agree !

I think we all hate to say it. I think LJ should sit a little and we activate Priest back.

McLovin
10-08-2007, 11:17 AM
LJ was on ESPN.com as a dud. Second worst in Chiefs history.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=studs07/week5

"Hey, K.C., how's that contract extension to Johnson working out for you? LJ had just 12 yards on nine carries in the loss to the Jaguars. In fact, the Chiefs netted just 10 yards rushing, the second-lowest total in franchise history. "

This was a quote from the same studs and duds article, Maybe getting told your worthless every week will get LJ running mad again, Maybe Herm can tell him to take off the diapers. Just an idea.

YZILLA
10-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Fatlock says it best ! Quote :

It’s a bad offensive coaching staff that is hamstrung by an offensive star who is a drain on the team’s morale and emotional energy. Johnson is a front-runner, a Randy Moss. He’s a tremendous asset when he steps onto a moving train. Johnson isn’t adept at getting behind a car and pushing it out of a ditch. His on-field body language is terrible. I honestly believe the Chiefs should consider hiring LJ’s dad, a longtime Penn State assistant coach, for next season. The Hunts have a lot of money tied up in LJ. Why not give LJ’s father $250,000 to manage KC’s most talented player?

sling58
10-08-2007, 11:21 AM

It’s a bad offensive coaching staff that is hamstrung by an offensive star who is a drain on the team’s morale and emotional energy. Johnson is a front-runner, a Randy Moss. He’s a tremendous asset when he steps onto a moving train. Johnson isn’t adept at getting behind a car and pushing it out of a ditch. His on-field body language is terrible. I honestly believe the Chiefs should consider hiring LJ’s dad, a longtime Penn State assistant coach, for next season. The Hunts have a lot of money tied up in LJ. Why not give LJ’s father $250,000 to manage KC’s most talented player?

I'll do it for $100k

chief31
10-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Unfortunately, activating Priest would be bad news for another player. Maybe Michael Bennett, or even Boomer Grigsby. It is likely that the Chiefs would feel the need to drop some runningback, as opposed to any other positional player. Since the chiefs seem to love Kris Wilson and they don't really use a "true" fullback, that could make Boomer the odd man out.

sling58
10-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Unfortunately, activating Priest would be bad news for another player. Maybe Michael Bennett, or even Boomer Grigsby. It is likely that the Chiefs would feel the need to drop some runningback, as opposed to any other positional player. Since the chiefs seem to love Kris Wilson and they don't really use a "true" fullback, that could make Boomer the odd man out.

Which sucks for Boomer. What about some one on Special teams?

chief31
10-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Which sucks for Boomer. What about some one on Special teams?

That would be Boomer. Lol. That's all he has done this year, so far.

sling58
10-08-2007, 11:30 AM
That would be Boomer. Lol. That's all he has done this year, so far.

Which again would suck.

YZILLA
10-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Anyone ever seen Boomer play anyways?

chief31
10-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Anyone ever seen Boomer play anyways?

I saw him on special teams a bit. But I have only seen him make one tackle.

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 11:35 AM

I think anybody's on field body language woulb suck if they were continually getting hammered ever time they got the ball. I'm sure he is blaming the O line for his problems as well I think he should!

chief31
10-08-2007, 11:36 AM
I think anybody's on field body language woulb suck if they were continually getting hammered ever time they got the ball. I'm sure he is blaming the O line for his problems as well I think he should!

Sure would have been nice if we had gotten some O-linemen, from the draft. But at least we got our WR.

sling58
10-08-2007, 11:37 AM

He should also blame it on his lack of will and his application to Dancing with the Stars!

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Sure would have been nice if we had gotten some O-linemen, from the draft. But at least we got our WR.

Your funny!!! However, I agree on both. I think I was *****in about the FA linemen we let other teams sign and we didn't even consider!

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 11:40 AM
He should also blame it on his lack of will and his application to Dancing with the Stars!

Lack of will? Probably sucks when you already know what's coming. It's got to be frustrating.

chief31
10-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Your funny!!! However, I agree on both. I think I was *****in about the FA linemen we let other teams sign and we didn't even consider!

Yeah, I was just "baitin'" ya. I was beginning to think you were going to avoid it all day. Lol. That just wouldn't be Drunkhillbilly style. :D

sling58
10-08-2007, 11:43 AM
I dont' care how much it sucks. He got paid $46 mil to run that ball. I spead my hard earned money on Chiefs stuff and want to see results. I can't use the excuse of "Well these trainees are going to quit one day anyway, so I shouldn't train them". Sure it's frustrating but Geez man he stops moving his legs on the first hit.

chief31
10-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Lack of will? Probably sucks when you already know what's coming. It's got to be frustrating.

Probably does. But it is not an excuse for giving up. I expect more effort form someone who cried for "guaranteed money". He got his guaranteed money, and while he can't guarantee results, he can guarantee effort. And he needs to bring that effort back. Rather it is only going to turn a three yard loss into a one yard loss, or a four yard gain into a sixteen yard gai, give me the effort. This is the complaint I have with LJ. Always have.

sling58
10-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Probably does. But it is not an excuse for giving up. I expect more effort form someone who cried for "guaranteed money". He got his guaranteed money, and while he can't guarantee results, he can guarantee effort. And he needs to bring that effort back. Rather it is only going to turn a three yard loss into a one yard loss, or a four yard gain into a sixteen yard gai, give me the effort. This is the complaint I have with LJ. Always have.

agreed atleast try to not lose those yards. fight for them like he did when he first came in.

hermhater
10-08-2007, 02:11 PM

He should blame the O-line they are not creating holes, but he is trying too many juke moves now. I think that is in response to being met 3 yards deep in the backfield as he is getting the ball handed to him.

He is trying to make adjustments to his running game to try and help the team, and all he gets is a bunch of cr@p from the media and the fans.

I don't think he is running as good as he is capable of, but the blame can be spread around.

Good post DH!

:sign0098::beer: :toast2:

YZILLA
10-08-2007, 02:12 PM
like I said , let him sit and watch the guys who want to play and give a huge effort. I would rather watch Bennett fumble and turn it over trying too stay on his feet for extra yards than someone to hide behind a lineman waiting to take a 3 yard loss . Colby Smith gave a huge effort doing everything he could to show he wants to be in there . I want people who try hard like LJ did when he ran back in the day when he was working for the starting spot . This is a game where you get payed an amazing amount of money to play a game. If hes not happy let him go be a mechanic or IT tech or GEEK Squad member ect. ect. We could pull Joe Blow off of his bar stool and get the same amount of effort he put out yesterday .

chief31
10-08-2007, 02:33 PM
He should blame the O-line they are not creating holes, but he is trying too many juke moves now. I think that is in response to being met 3 yards deep in the backfield as he is getting the ball handed to him.

He is trying to make adjustments to his running game to try and help the team, and all he gets is a bunch of cr@p from the media and the fans.

I don't think he is running as good as he is capable of, but the blame can be spread around.

Good post DH!

:sign0098::beer: :toast2:

Of course there is blame to go around. Some just seem to think that that blame goes "around" LJ. It doesn't.

I hold Herm more responsible than anyone. Ignore your O-line, and it will ignore you back.

I blame the offensive linemen. But not as harshly, because my twelve year old son plays some offensive line, but I wouldn't expect him to do too well on the Chiefs this year. When you employ guys who can't do the job as well as you want it to be done, then the job won't get done too well.

I blame Solari. He, more than anyone, should have seen the huge decline in O-line talent, over the past two years. After all, he was the O-line coach, two seasons ago. He failed to express the NEED for talent, during his two offseasons.

But I also hold LJ to a certain standard, as well. He held-out, demanding that he be paid like the greatest runningback in the NFL, he needs to play like it. Can't blame him for the defenders that have been in his face when he gets the ball, unless you wanna say that he is assuring us that we wont be able to afford any real O-line talent. He's always been a bit of a punk, and now that he isn't getting the stats, people will attack.

like I said , let him sit and watch the guys who want to play and give a huge effort. I would rather watch Bennett fumble and turn it over trying too stay on his feet for extra yards than someone to hide behind a lineman waiting to take a 3 yard loss . Colby Smith gave a huge effort doing everything he could to show he wants to be in there . I want people who try hard like LJ did when he ran back in the day when he was working for the starting spot . This is a game where you get payed an amazing amount of money to play a game. If hes not happy let him go be a mechanic or IT tech or GEEK Squad member ect. ect. We could pull Joe Blow off of his bar stool and get the same amount of effort he put out yesterday .

Priest, Priest, Priest, Priest!!!!!

:lol:

chief31
10-08-2007, 02:40 PM
^^^ I forgot to blame Carl Peterson. He is the one who gave LJ all that money. He should realize that a runningback is only one part of a running game. Larry got paid for a few parts.

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Of course there is blame to go around. Some just seem to think that that blame goes "around" LJ. It doesn't.

I hold Herm more responsible than anyone. Ignore your O-line, and it will ignore you back.

I blame the offensive linemen. But not as harshly, because my twelve year old son plays some offensive line, but I wouldn't expect him to do too well on the Chiefs this year. When you employ guys who can't do the job as well as you want it to be done, then the job won't get done too well.

I blame Solari. He, more than anyone, should have seen the huge decline in O-line talent, over the past two years. After all, he was the O-line coach, two seasons ago. He failed to express the NEED for talent, during his two offseasons.

But I also hold LJ to a certain standard, as well. He held-out, demanding that he be paid like the greatest runningback in the NFL, he needs to play like it. Can't blame him for the defenders that have been in his face when he gets the ball, unless you wanna say that he is assuring us that we wont be able to afford any real O-line talent. He's always been a bit of a punk, and now that he isn't getting the stats, people will attack.

Priest, Priest, Priest, Priest!!!!!

:lol:

I agree there is plenty of blame to go around, but hey, for the RB, it all starts up front. Look at THE best RB in the league in LT. His numbers are way down too. Why, because his line is almost as bad as ours! He would not do any better behind our line than LJ. Hell, you saw his frustration come out last week when he was screaming at his QB and some of his O lineman! Is that what LJ needs to do, I don't know, but at the same time you say he needs to perform like a top paid player, don't forget the lineman are paid nicely as well and they need to perform too. Thier performance is directly related to the #1 staple of the game. Running the ball. If they suck, so does the running game! That holds true to EVERY team in the league.

chief31
10-08-2007, 03:00 PM
I agree there is plenty of blame to go around, but hey, for the RB, it all starts up front. Look at THE best RB in the league in LT. His numbers are way down too. Why, because his line is almost as bad as ours! He would not do any better behind our line than LJ. Hell, you saw his frustration come out last week when he was screaming at his QB and some of his O lineman! Is that what LJ needs to do, I don't know, but at the same time you say he needs to perform like a top paid player, don't forget the lineman are paid nicely as well and they need to perform too. Thier performance is directly related to the #1 staple of the game. Running the ball. If they suck, so does the running game! That holds true to EVERY team in the league.

Come on!!! I know that you are ware of my feelings about our offensive line. This group isn't a very highly paid bunch, because they aren't a highly talented bunch. I have plenty of blame for them, it's entirely too obvious that thay have been failing. But, they can only play as well as they can. Are they? I doubt that they are as bad as they have been performing, so no, they aren't.

I don't put much of this on LJ. He can't help that the whole world seemed to believe that he was invincible. <Wink, wink.> But he is not doing everything that he can do. And you already stated that you don't blame him for being a quitter.

How can I have this discussion with someone who refuses to accept that his "Boy" is partially to blame? If you want to blame the O-line, then you have to blame LJ too. He is paid like Hercules, he isn't playing like it.

When he gets past the line, he seems to fight for yardage. When he is confronted behind the line, he doesn't seem interested in the fight. You have noticed that, right?

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Come on!!! I know that you are ware of my feelings about our offensive line. This group isn't a very highly paid bunch, because they aren't a highly talented bunch. I have plenty of blame for them, it's entirely too obvious that thay have been failing. But, they can only play as well as they can. Are they? I doubt that they are as bad as they have been performing, so no, they aren't.

I don't put much of this on LJ. He can't help that the whole world seemed to believe that he was invincible. <Wink, wink.> But he is not doing everything that he can do. And you already stated that you don't blame him for being a quitter.

How can I have this discussion with someone who refuses to accept that his "Boy" is partially to blame? If you want to blame the O-line, then you have to blame LJ too. He is paid like Hercules, he isn't playing like it.

When he gets past the line, he seems to fight for yardage. When he is confronted behind the line, he doesn't seem interested in the fight. You have noticed that, right?

O line......how can you say they aren't as bad as they have been performing? They have played this way for 5 games! Have they just had 5 consecutive bad weeks and are going to get it together in the upcoming weeks? No, they suck and won't get any better! If I broke down tape, I promise I could see O lineman stop trying after their man gets around them and piles on the QB or RB. It happens all the time and you see it all the time. They get sick and tired of getting beat and at some point don't try as hard as they could. Frustration!

LJ.....Same thing. He is frustrated like any other RB would be. His job is to run the ball. When 4 guys are on you insantly or their is a sweep to the outside and all you see is opposing jerseys, what should he do, continue fighting for yardage? I disagree. You know what happens when players fight for too much yardage and stay on their feet when more than one guy is tackling them. The ball gets ripped out! You see it all the time, trying to do too much ends up in a turnover. I'm not saying just give up but when 3 guys are tackling you, your not going to get much more anyway.

chief31
10-08-2007, 03:41 PM
O line......how can you say they aren't as bad as they have been performing? They have played this way for 5 games! Have they just had 5 consecutive bad weeks and are going to get it together in the upcoming weeks? No, they suck and won't get any better! If I broke down tape, I promise I could see O lineman stop trying after their man gets around them and piles on the QB or RB. It happens all the time and you see it all the time. They get sick and tired of getting beat and at some point don't try as hard as they could. Frustration!

LJ.....Same thing. He is frustrated like any other RB would be. His job is to run the ball. When 4 guys are on you insantly or their is a sweep to the outside and all you see is opposing jerseys, what should he do, continue fighting for yardage? I disagree. You know what happens when players fight for too much yardage and stay on their feet when more than one guy is tackling them. The ball gets ripped out! You see it all the time, trying to do too much ends up in a turnover. I'm not saying just give up but when 3 guys are tackling you, your not going to get much more anyway.

Should I get you a new rocker? Did you break your when you FELL OFF?

Ok. So it is some unforgivable sin, for the O-linemen to give-up, but it is exactly waht you want from your runningback?

As far as the offensive line goes... Whaaa-whaaaa-whaaaaaaat? That is an absolute riot!!!!

First you say that they aren't any better than they are playing, then you say that they aren't trying?????

:lol: :lol:

Wouldn't that suggest that they could do better?

Here is what that looks like...

Chief31 - Apples are good for you.

Drunkhillbilly - OMG!!! What are you thinking?!?!?! Apples are too good for you.

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Should I get you a new rocker? Did you break your when you FELL OFF?

Ok. So it is some unforgivable sin, for the O-linemen to give-up, but it is exactly waht you want from your runningback?

As far as the offensive line goes... Whaaa-whaaaa-whaaaaaaat? That is an absolute riot!!!!

First you say that they aren't any better than they are playing, then you say that they aren't trying?????

:lol: :lol:

Wouldn't that suggest that they could do better?

Here is what that looks like...

Chief31 - Apples are good for you.

Drunkhillbilly - OMG!!! What are you thinking?!?!?! Apples are too good for you.

Don't want it from either but they don't have to quit because they suck do they?

chief31
10-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Don't want it from either but they don't have to quit because they suck do they?

According to you, it's ok. At least if you are LJ. I have analyzed the first four games, (not yet on this last one) and the only visible lack of effort has been LJs. I think that the offensive linemen are simply overmatched.

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 05:18 PM
According to you, it's ok. At least if you are LJ. I have analyzed the first four games, (not yet on this last one) and the only visible lack of effort has been LJs. I think that the offensive linemen are simply overmatched.
I guess some people have a higher tolerance for inadequency than others. Lj is obviously not one of those. But damn, it's got to wear on a guy that the way he contributes to his team can't be accomplished because of the lack of ability or effort that is being put forth by other players that are paid to do a job that directly relates to you.

Canada
10-08-2007, 05:38 PM
I guess some people have a higher tolerance for inadequency than others. Lj is obviously not one of those. But damn, it's got to wear on a guy that the way he contributes to his team can't be accomplished because of the lack of ability or effort that is being put forth by other players that are paid to do a job that directly relates to you.

then maybe he should step up and take charge and be a leader instead of laying down like a bit@h

chief31
10-08-2007, 05:43 PM

Hey, I didn't mean to get all-up on ya. I didn't realize how much LJ defending you were having to do. You sure are getting it from all sides. We can pick this up at a later date, when you can concentrate more.

Have fun though.:lol:

m0ef0e
10-08-2007, 05:51 PM
From stud to dud... Give us Priest!

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 05:53 PM
then maybe he should step up and take charge and be a leader instead of laying down like a bit@h
Awwwwww, the big red guy is back.

I'm starting a campaign right now! CANADA FOR CAPTAIN!!!!!

Nobody else wants to step up and be a leader on this team! Canada will!!!!

Maybe you can fill in for the Chargers, 49'rs, and Rams as team captain too because there predicted, overpaid stud RB's suck right now too!

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Hey, I didn't mean to get all-up on ya. I didn't realize how much LJ defending you were having to do. You sure are getting it from all sides. We can pick this up at a later date, when you can concentrate more.

Have fun though.:lol:

No worries! Go practice on becoming a better Chiefs fan and I'll talk to ya later!!

Canada
10-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Awwwwww, the big red guy is back.

I'm starting a campaign right now! CANADA FOR CAPTAIN!!!!!

Nobody else wants to step up and be a leader on this team! Canada will!!!!

Maybe you can fill in for the Chargers, 49'rs, and Rams as team captain too because there predicted, overpaid stud RB's suck right now too!

Pay me 45 million and I would do it in a heartbeat. Another stretch for you?? 45 mil be a leader of some sort?? ...and hey you smart *** comments make u sound real intelligent

McLovin
10-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Hillbilly I appreciate you sticking up for LJ. I am a huge LJ fan and think that after a certain point you get frustrated and quit trying no matter how much you make. Also pay me a lot of money to run into a wall and I might do it with energy a few times but after a while I am going to not be so excited about hitting it. So I guess will still look at it as We paid him with guaranteed money so if he gets a career ending injury it isn't his problem but I am sure LJ would like to continue to play for some time and not play just this year for his money. Anyone that has followed LJ knows that he has a real passion for football, I doubt that the thought of his career being ended on every snap because he gets hit the second he gets the ball has got him a little gunshy, let the QB whoever that may be air it out, get an O line that can get LJ some space if nothing more then to let him get momentum by getting back to the line, and then you will see what he can do. I have been thinking for a while of changing my favorite player, still much love for DT but I am still a Chiefs fan and DT as much as we would love it isn't coming back. Also thought of changing it to Bowe but being in Big Ten country and knowing what Larry is all about. Larry gets the nod. (btw I am a Hawkeye fan not a Penn St Fan) but still much respect for LJ and the true football fan he is as and how he truly respects where he came from and the game. Much love to LJ. And again never thought I would say this but thank you Hillbilly for keeping up the fight. Ive got your back on this one. Even though I am still one of Canada's Cronies.

chief31
10-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Hillbilly I appreciate you sticking up for LJ. I am a huge LJ fan and think that after a certain point you get frustrated and quit trying no matter how much you make. Also pay me a lot of money to run into a wall and I might do it with energy a few times but after a while I am going to not be so excited about hitting it. So I guess will still look at it as We paid him with guaranteed money so if he gets a career ending injury it isn't his problem but I am sure LJ would like to continue to play for some time and not play just this year for his money. Anyone that has followed LJ knows that he has a real passion for football, I doubt that the thought of his career being ended on every snap because he gets hit the second he gets the ball has got him a little gunshy, let the QB whoever that may be air it out, get an O line that can get LJ some space if nothing more then to let him get momentum by getting back to the line, and then you will see what he can do. I have been thinking for a while of changing my favorite player, still much love for DT but I am still a Chiefs fan and DT as much as we would love it isn't coming back. Also thought of changing it to Bowe but being in Big Ten country and knowing what Larry is all about. Larry gets the nod. (btw I am a Hawkeye fan not a Penn St Fan) but still much respect for LJ and the true football fan he is as and how he truly respects where he came from and the game. Much love to LJ. And again never thought I would say this but thank you Hillbilly for keeping up the fight. Ive got your back on this one. Even though I am still one of Canada's Cronies.

All is fair then. You can't blame the linemen for not doing their best, if you are going to make excuses for LJ doing the same. Right?

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Pay me 45 million and I would do it in a heartbeat. Another stretch for you?? 45 mil be a leader of some sort?? ...and hey you smart *** comments make u sound real intelligent
I couldn't possibly be as inteligent as the guy in your signature. Oh wait, that's you. Sorry.

Everyone on the board new he wasn't a leader except you I guess. Money doesn't change a persons personality. Some are leaders and some are not. Clearly you are so excuse me while I get back to my campaign!

VOTE FOR CANADA!!!!!

chief31
10-08-2007, 06:19 PM
I couldn't possibly be as inteligent as the guy in your signature. Oh wait, that's you. Sorry.

Everyone on the board new he wasn't a leader except you I guess. Money doesn't change a persons personality. Some are leaders and some are not. Clearly you are so excuse me while I get back to my campaign!

VOTE FOR CANADA!!!!!

I don't know. That's not what they say.:lol:

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 06:19 PM

Ya know, he's only human!! I think this would happen to most people. The only difference is that he doesn't say much about anything!!! Never has!

I guess some want him screaming at his teammates on the sideline like we have seen several players do this year and it's only week 5!

McLovin
10-08-2007, 06:25 PM
All is fair then. You can't blame the linemen for not doing their best, if you are going to make excuses for LJ doing the same. Right?
Thats the problem I do think the O-Line is doing their best just their best isn't near good enough. Go Chiefs. King Carl loosen the wallet and go get some studs for the O-Line.

chief31
10-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Thats the problem I do think the O-Line is doing their best just their best isn't near good enough. Go Chiefs. King Carl loosen the wallet and go get some studs for the O-Line.

I still have a problem with making excuses for a premier back no trying. If you are capable of putting the effort forth, ten times in a row, when you are gaining ground, then I expect the same effort, when you are being trapped in the backfield.

I had a similar complaint about LJ last year. He was running hard, when the play was designed for him to run between the tackles, but would throw his arms to his sides, and "pout" his way out of bounds, on anything to the outside.

Canada
10-08-2007, 06:31 PM

VOTE FOR CANADA!!!!!

Still can't post anything intelligent eh *** wipe. Money dosen't change a player. Why isn't LJ bangin heads anymore. You have got to be the most ignorant **** on this site. I don't even enjoy coming here anymore because you have to go out of your way to be a dick. You want to bash on me bash on me. You are like a fukin 12 year old in the playground. Go on bashing me, go on bashing the Chiefs and if you ever come up with something intelligent to say to me I will be more that happy to hear it. As far as my intelligence goes....don't u run a bar?? Lives are in my hands and drinks and snacks are in yours. :bananen_smilies046: When I need a beer I will give you a call bar boy.

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Still can't post anything intelligent eh *** wipe. Money dosen't change a player. Why isn't LJ bangin heads anymore. You have got to be the most ignorant **** on this site. I don't even enjoy coming here anymore because you have to go out of your way to be a dick. You want to bash on me bash on me. You are like a fukin 12 year old in the playground. Go on bashing me, go on bashing the Chiefs and if you ever come up with something intelligent to say to me I will be more that happy to hear it. As far as my intelligence goes....don't u run a bar?? Lives are in my hands and drinks and snacks are in yours. :bananen_smilies046: When I need a beer I will give you a call bar boy.
OWN and it's plural(meaning more than one) bars!

Are you quoting Nicholson from a movie? "You can't handle the truth"!! " Lives are in my hands". "You want me on this line, you need me on this line".

Again with the name calling. Ahhhhhh, to think that Canadien peoples lives are in the hands of someone as articulate and intelligent as you warms my heart!

Just because you take blood pressure and administer mouth to mouth doesn't make you a nurse in your case. Do you go to work with your head painted too or just the games?

Grow up dude, I have been talking football all day on the Crowd with several people. You need to get a grip. Or some rehab!

Canada
10-08-2007, 06:49 PM
OWN and it's plural(meaning more than one) bars!

Are you quoting Nicholson from a movie? "You can't handle the truth"!! " Lives are in my hands". "You want me on this line, you need me on this line".

Again with the name calling. Ahhhhhh, to think that Canadien peoples lives are in the hands of someone as articulate and intelligent as you warms my heart!

Just because you take blood pressure and administer mouth to mouth doesn't make you a nurse in your case. Do you go to work with your head painted too or just the games?

Grow up dude, I have been talking football all day on the Crowd with several people. You need to get a grip. Or some rehab!

Did you or did you not single me ou by saying you bash me. No one else just me. Pretty sure you did. Call it what you wil, I paint my head for games. Now shut up and go get me a drink. :bananen_smilies046:

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Did you or did you not single me ou by saying you bash me. No one else just me. Pretty sure you did. Call it what you wil, I paint my head for games. Now shut up and go get me a drink. :bananen_smilies046:
I need a bandaid, can anyone help?

McLovin
10-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Man all of this bickering back and forth gets old. I wanna read good threads with good football discussion and some 'what to do' arguments. Canada I am very grateful that you save lives, but it is your football knowledge that I really want to hear. Hillbilly me and you have had our arguments also but I have also (and recently) agreed with your football knowledge. But when I come in and there are 200 unread posts and 100 of them are you two calling each other names it really detracts from the board. My time is valuable and I don't have the time to watch you two fight.

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Man all of this bickering back and forth gets old. I wanna read good threads with good football discussion and some 'what to do' arguments. Canada I am very grateful that you save lives, but it is your football knowledge that I really want to hear. Hillbilly me and you have had our arguments also but I have also (and recently) agreed with your football knowledge. But when I come in and there are 200 unread posts and 100 of them are you two calling each other names it really detracts from the board. My time is valuable and I don't have the time to watch you two fight.

Understood but if you look at the posts, I have probably posted 50 times today and 30 have been with you and other intelligent people that are interested in talking football.

My bad though. It's just hard for me to not hit one out of the park when he grooves one down the middle. I will try and do better just as I have told chief31. I mean make a better attemt!!!! (Eh chief31):lol: :lol: :lol:

chief31
10-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Understood but if you look at the posts, I have probably posted 50 times today and 30 have been with you and other intelligent people that are interested in talking football.

My bad though. It's just hard for me to not hit one out of the park when he grooves one down the middle. I will try and do better just as I have told chief31. I mean make a better attemt!!!! (Eh chief31):lol: :lol: :lol:

There's that hillbilly subtlty we all loath... I mean love. :D

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 07:28 PM
There's that hillbilly subtlty we all loath... I mean love. :D
It's hard to resist after reading a childish, tantrum laden post that serves no purpose but to insult someone using fowl language at it's finest! Atleast mine are subtle! I'm saying this stuff somewhat in jest but when someone gets out of controll like that, I think I am well within my rights to give a little back! As subtle as it may be. That seems to really work apparrently. I will try to refrain though.

Canada
10-08-2007, 07:29 PM
It's hard to resist after reading a childish, tantrum laden post that serves no purpose but to insult someone using fowl language at it's finest! Atleast mine are subtle! I'm saying this stuff somewhat in jest but when someone gets out of controll like that, I think I am well within my rights to give a little back! As subtle as it may be. That seems to really work apparrently. I will try to refrain though.

Don't call me out next tine.

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Don't call me out next tine.
Or what, you'll go into another fowl mouthed tirade? Grow up dude and talk football, not ****!

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 01:21 AM
This should be a private thread. You two lovebirds have fun.

hermhater
10-09-2007, 03:36 AM
This should be a private thread. You two lovebirds have fun.

Instigator.

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-09-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm assuming there was a point to this thread, but then again ya know what happens when one assumes.

sling58
10-09-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm assuming there was a point to this thread, but then again ya know what happens when one assumes.

I assume we need to practice on the line a little this week.

Chiefster
10-09-2007, 01:08 PM

Then don't! There's a little known feature that has been widely mentioned here on these boards called the "ignore" feature; Learn it, use it, love it.

rbedgood
10-10-2007, 01:56 AM

What happens???

http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2363704382 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dpinocchio%2Bdonkey%26ei%3DUTF-8%26ni%3D21%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501-s%26b%3D22&w=245&h=220&imgurl=www.sharebook.co.kr%2Fdisney%2Fa%2F%25C7%25 C7%25B3%25EB%25C5%25B0%25BF%25C0.files%2Fimage008. jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sharebook.co.kr%2Fdisney%2Fa %2F%25C7%25C7%25B3%25EB%25C5%25B0%25BF%25C0.htm&size=28.9kB&name=image008.jpg&p=pinocchio+donkey&type=jpeg&no=22&tt=80&oid=0aaa02fed140d086&ei=UTF-8)??

Chiefster
10-10-2007, 01:57 AM
What happens???

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dpinocchio%2Bdonkey%26ei%3DUTF-8%26ni%3D21%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501-s%26b%3D22&w=245&h=220&imgurl=www.sharebook.co.kr%2Fdisney%2Fa%2F%25C7%25 C7%25B3%25EB%25C5%25B0%25BF%25C0.files%2Fimage008. jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sharebook.co.kr%2Fdisney%2Fa %2F%25C7%25C7%25B3%25EB%25C5%25B0%25BF%25C0.htm&size=28.9kB&name=image008.jpg&p=pinocchio+donkey&type=jpeg&no=22&tt=80&oid=0aaa02fed140d086&ei=UTF-8)??

Eggsactly! :D

Canada
10-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Or what, you'll go into another fowl mouthed tirade? Grow up dude and talk football, not ****!

I get tired of these responses constantly. Every time I post now I have to hear from you. In our last little tirade I never took a single personal shot at you until you started with me. All I was talking about was football and you started in on me and my "lack of intelligence" I know that I did not take a personal shot because of the way our last "discussion" ended. And I apologized for that and then you had to take an apology that I sent to you in a pm and put it out on a public board. So I will not apologize for what I have said in this or any other thread about you as I believe that everything I have said to u is true. It is just a shame that if there are a few more guys like you on this site, it will be come just another Chiefs site where fans get bashed by other people for stating their views. I apologize to the crowd for the cursing but as for what I have said to you....if the shoe fits...

DrunkHillbilly
10-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Look dude, that post has been up for two days now! I'm done with it! You haven't had more than 2 posts in the last day and I have been on here talking with everyone so get over it, it's done man! As for your apology, you don't have to apologize to me or anyone else for that matter. We're all big boys and girls and if we can't take it well then we need to get over it! Geez! Get over it!! How many TD's do you have the Chiefs winning by this week? There, some football!!

Canada
10-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Look dude, that post has been up for two days now! I'm done with it! You haven't had more than 2 posts in the last day and I have been on here talking with everyone so get over it, it's done man! As for your apology, you don't have to apologize to me or anyone else for that matter. We're all big boys and girls and if we can't take it well then we need to get over it! Geez! Get over it!! How many TD's do you have the Chiefs winning by this week? There, some football!!

both of those posts were met with sarcastic remarks from you.

DrunkHillbilly
10-10-2007, 12:27 PM
both of those posts were met with sarcastic remarks from you.

You are unbelievable dude!!! You win!!! Greatest fan with the most knoweledge ever! Your right! My bad!

Wanna bet?

rbedgood
10-10-2007, 12:44 PM
You two are like brother and sister...(I'll let y'all sort out who is sister). Your constant bickering is comedic but getting old. You both have the same goals for the team.

Who cares who started it, who cares who said what...you both like football and love the Chiefs. You see different issues with the problem and you see different solutions.

Everyone crack open a beer on 3 and lets all get along...

1, 2, 3...see now isn't that better...Chiefster, bust out that peace pipe of yours...

DrunkHillbilly
10-10-2007, 02:32 PM
I have tried and am still offering the peace pipe!! I want the Chiefs to win and obviously have some differing opinions like the rest of us. Doesn't mean I don't beg for a win each week! Go Chiefs!!

Canada
10-10-2007, 03:41 PM
You are unbelievable dude!!! You win!!! Greatest fan with the most knoweledge ever! Your right! My bad!

Wanna bet?

Anyways....see y'all later.

DrunkHillbilly
10-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Anyways....see y'all later.

Truce? Peace? Let's just move on. :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-10-2007, 05:34 PM
You two are like brother and sister...(I'll let y'all sort out who is sister). Your constant bickering is comedic but getting old. You both have the same goals for the team.

Who cares who started it, who cares who said what...you both like football and love the Chiefs. You see different issues with the problem and you see different solutions.

Everyone crack open a beer on 3 and lets all get along...

1, 2, 3...see now isn't that better...Chiefster, bust out that peace pipe of yours...

Done! Puff, puff...

Next?

hermhater
10-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Done! Puff, puff...

Next?

Pass!