PDA

View Full Version : Peter King's MMQB Features a Piece Written by new RT Eric Winston

Ryfo18
03-26-2012, 09:35 AM
I really enjoyed reading this piece written by Eric Winston for Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback. It talks about what a player faces when he is cut and becomes a free agent.

Eric also has a lot of good things to say about Scott Pioli and the Chiefs organization:

Sean Payton's suspension the talk of the NFL owners meetings - Peter King - SI.com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/03/26/meetings/2.html)

#58ChiefsFan
03-26-2012, 09:49 AM
I really like this addition! Eric is exactly the kind of player we needed. The trip to afghanistan is nice to hear from an nfl player during his limited time off.

Btw I'm guessing it's ok for Pioli to have new England's psychological evaluations??

70 chiefsfan70
03-26-2012, 10:29 AM
Indeed he is a great asset to the team.

chiefnut
03-26-2012, 10:40 AM
The two most interesting things i read in there was how all of the CHIEFS called to tell him they were excited about him visiting and that we are now switching to a zone blocking style of offense. i am thrilled he signed w/the CHIEFS.

Coach
03-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Btw I'm guessing it's ok for Pioli to have new England's psychological evaluations??

great catch. I hope so too.

Also, great to hear that we will be sticking with the same zone blocking scheme that worked well for JC two years ago.

OPLookn
03-26-2012, 01:32 PM
The two most interesting things i read in there was how all of the CHIEFS called to tell him they were excited about him visiting and that we are now switching to a zone blocking style of offense. i am thrilled he signed w/the CHIEFS.

All of the players minus Barry Richardson.

TopekaRoy
03-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Great read. If Winston wrote all of that himself (and I have no reason to believe he didn't) it looks like he's not only a very good football player, but intelligent and articulate as well.

What he wrote says a lot of good things for this organization. This just makes me even more excited for the upcoming season!

Chiefster
03-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Good read! I'm a fan of the guy for having read this article!